Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Are U Good At Sports Prediction? You're Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are U Good At Sports Prediction? You're Needed (301 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Best Telegram Sports Prediction Channel / Best Sports Prediction Channel On Telegram ;daily Free Winning Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Good At Sports Prediction? You're Needed by olasstech(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
The rates at which Bet9JA and other bookmakers rakes in our money is alarming and disheartening. We all ended up saying Na one game cut my tickets most of the time... Guys, let's limit our ODDs to 2-5 odds and stake at least N500. The winnings is small? Well yes, but half Is better than none.. Now, I need people that are sure with their prediction skills and can give ONLY 2-5 odds so that we can form a WhatsApp group and help ourselves strictly free of charge..

Here is my WhatsApp number: 09036706066
Chat me up so that we can all benefit from the group. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are U Good At Sports Prediction? You're Needed by naijabruce: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Are you tired of losing?

Get free booking code our website...everyday
see my signature

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Reacts On His Hat-trick Against Wolves. / Real Madrid Vs Against Club Brugge 2-2 / Kanu Urge Nigeria To ‘move On; After Abraham, Tomori Commits To England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.