Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) (45350 Views)

Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by tunary(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2019
South Africans will definitely regret this time coming
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by skukimania(f): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2019
O Pari! As Nigerians no dey to loot again, Dem don land on top Pakistanis. Last, last Dem go loot Dem fellow south Africans shops.
Thieves hiding under protest oshi. undecided
I don dey think say na poverty dey worry these South Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Fallenhunter: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Ezeakanobi:
I hope they know Pakistan has nukes

Pakistan cares even less about its people than our government cares about us. They won't use any nukes.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by HBB1(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Pakistan cares even less about its people than our government cares about us. They won't use any nukes.

Use nuke because of looting?

How will you justify that in the committee of Nations.

The way people think sha...

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by don4real18(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Burruchaga71:
. Who told you that they attack Nigerian because of Drugs.
That was their. major excuse for their attacks on Nigerians.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Fallenhunter: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Cousin9999:
They chose Pakistanis instead of Indians. Interesting. So their white devil backers told them to attack some nonblacks to muddy the agenda -- and there is an agenda.

Let me know when they attack some white devils.

They know that India will retaliate if they attack Indians. If they attack Pakistanis not even Pakistan will care. They're xenophobic but not stupid. They attack Nigerians instead of white people because they know our government will not do anything.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Fallenhunter: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
HBB1:

Use nuke because of looting?

How will you justify that in the committee of Nations.

The way people think sha...

You're right, they won't use nukes for something like looting.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by nick50(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2019
By the time this zombies finish with south Africa Haiti will be a better travelling destination to sa
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by ferdybillion(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Afonja007:
how will they fly it to south africa?
e go first branch ASO ROCK from there to South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Afonja007: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Darksider131:
stupid question
you mapama or you thiink once you 've nuclear bomb you can now send it to every where?go and resarch more about delivering system how it works

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Ooye12: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
I love all this Pakistan people’s, you see they no fit near them .. nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Lordbricks(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2019
This is getting interesting.. But when bombs start going off in SA we all know how it started..
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2019
this obssession with South Africa and South Africans is tiring to be honest
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Fallenhunter:

They know that India will retaliate if they attack Indians. If they attack Pakistanis not even Pakistan will care. They're xenophobic but not stupid. They attack Nigerians instead of white people because they know our government will not do anything.
why must they attack white poeple? just curious
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by chrisaria(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Lazy South African zombies.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Biodun556(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Sunofgod:
So they've moved to a lighter shade of brown. Can't wait for them to attack whites because that's when they'll all be shot dead!

South Africa economy is guaranteed to collapse!

Mugabe did it and the economy collapse. Most Zimbabweans are now poor millionaires with the level of inflation
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Mugabe had saud it all.

Bastard can't stop being a bastard.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2019
ScotMisile:
Nawaoooo.. .South Africa, so it's being packaging all this while.

Little does the world know that their citizens are a hungry lot, but outwardly they are Africa's most consistent economy.

Treat your poor citizens well, give them welfare for the jobless ones.

South Africa is falling, the poor can't stand the heat anylonger.. .
I'm south african and I'm far from hungry. Yes we are Africa's most sophisticated economy and that doesn't mean there are no impoverished people. what you see are criminal elements and marginalised people. black South Africans make the biggest middle class in South Africa and you can't judge 78% of the population by the situation 0,01%. yes, there's an anti immigrant sentiment all round (especially Nigerian) but we don't go around attacking people, most of us are just
concerned about paying bills and raising our children
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2019
don4real18:

That was their. major excuse for their attacks on Nigerians.
Nope, it was because of your criminal elements
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2019
chrisaria:
Lazy South African zombies.
and Nigerians aren't right? why don;t you rebuild your crumbling infrastructure since you're so industrious?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by ScotMisile: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'm south african and I'm far from hungry. Yes we are Africa's most sophisticated economy and that doesn't mean there are no impoverished people. what you see are criminal elements and marginalised people. black South Africans make the biggest middle class in South Africa and you can't judge 78% of the population by the situation 0,01%. yes, there's an anti immigrant sentiment all round (especially Nigerian) but we don't go around attacking people, most of us are just

Nice one From SAn... So, does this mean your constitution condones criminal elements?. ..Since, we haven't heard of any prosecution of the so called " criminal elements"
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2019
ScotMisile:

Nice one From SAn... So, does this mean your constitution condones criminal elements?. ..Since, we haven't heard of any prosecution of the so called " criminal elements"
many have been prosecuted.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by ScotMisile: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
many have been prosecuted.

There should be a welfare package for the poor and jobless... I know SA can do it.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by bishopkay: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
At least the stupid narrative that igbos deal drugs that's why they get attacked by South Africans now would end.

Shebi the Pakistanis being attacked now deal drugs too abi?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by folufx: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2019
But what beats my imagination is why your government has not been able to address this problem of common criminals.
IronGalaxy:
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2019
ScotMisile:

There should be a welfare package for the poor and jobless... I know SA can do it.
That would make people dependent. i don't think it's good idea,we'll become a welfare state
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2019
folufx:
But what beats my imagination is why your government has not been able to address this problem of common criminals.
what do you mean?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by ScotMisile: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
That would make people dependent. i don't think it's good idea,we'll become a welfare state

True tho, but USA is not a welfare state.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
bishopkay:
At least the stupid narrative that igbos deal drugs that's why they get attacked by South Africans now would end.

Shebi the Pakistanis being attacked now deal drugs too abi?
These people are thieves just capitilisng. You should understand, most us are against these things. This Is mostly a social issue, if you have a massive influx of unskilled immigrants from Asia and the continent of Africa co-existing with the South African poor and fighting for scarce resources, this is bound to happen
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by ossaisly(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Sunofgod:
So they've moved to a lighter shade of brown. Can't wait for them to attack whites because that's when they'll all be shot dead!

South Africa economy is guaranteed to collapse!

somewhere in klempton( not too sure of this name) they have started attacking the white farmers there.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by don4real18(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nope, it was because of your criminal elements
My criminal elements?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by RTSC2: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Alexrayz:

Lol I laugh u and u think south Africa is a small country in terms of military or security might and for ur info south Africa have nuclear capabilities
They already surrendered their nukes long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving / Sea Pirates Who Kidnapped Four American Expatriates Arrested (Photo) / Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.