Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan (36488 Views)

Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / Incest/Sodomy? Hubby Accuses Wife Of Doing this to their 5 Year Old Son(pict) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by ledaman: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
There is love in sharing!
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by mastermaestro(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Pentecostalism is selling Christianity at a discount

They have ridiculed the religion

You are shameless for being so ridiculous with your daft generalization. Every bad news gives armchair loafers like you mental erection to throw abusive jabs at Pentecostals.
You can drown yourself in hate. But we have come to stay.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Realfrankie(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
She can't deal with the junior pastor lol
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by emmanuel4758(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Till October

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by ifyluxx: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:
The pastor wants divorce as well as the wife so I don't understand why the judge is asking for more evidence?

Nigerian courts Sha...
trying to create room for reconciliation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by AgentNairaland(f): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2019
COZA IN IBADAN
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by cococandy(f): 12:58am On Sep 14, 2019
It has become my husband’s way of life to accuse me of adultery and embarrass me in public, stripping me Unclad and inflicting injuries on me,” she said
such pastoral behavior
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Millerules(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Hmm!! Nawa oo

Get You Weekly Rap/HipHop Beats!!

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Cyphar(m): 1:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Ibadan people too like sex... This one is not a news abeg.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Cyphar(m): 1:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Did you hit your head on the wall?
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Legalaffairs(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:
The pastor wants divorce as well as the wife so I don't understand why the judge is asking for more evidence?

Nigerian courts Sha...

When you see President of the court know it that it a customary court. The president's are not lawyers unless at the customary court of Appeal.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by gbagyiza: 3:00am On Sep 14, 2019
patorial:
Which one is going to another man house to help with the family chores nah? Some people don't even know how to do bad things sometimes.

One thing about some pastors I don't like is d fact that d like their members coming to their homes for domestic work. Some of them will even call married women to come n work for them at home because they r papa. It is wrong. They should inform d church to employ someone to do that for them. This habit is causing a lot of problems within d church.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by renewable1(m): 3:41am On Sep 14, 2019
What's going on

You can own a 1kva solar inverter today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by semyman: 3:44am On Sep 14, 2019
These pastors that you all are overrating should stop already.
Why give them so much attention
They are never what you think or take them for
At best, they are scammers

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by AreaFada2: 5:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:

Nigerian courts Sha...
Divorce law works like that. Reason for divorce must be examined. To ensure the differences are irreconcilable and not some temporary marital issues.

Infidelity is still a very important reason to grant divorce.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by fortune1968: 5:22am On Sep 14, 2019
hargbolahan01:
this people dey do adultery....I thought it's only street people dey do adultery ni
Ask Fatoyinbo . Rapists boku for 'pastors' nowadays .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by AreaFada2: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2019
gbagyiza:

One thing about some pastors I don't like is d fact that d like their members coming to their homes for domestic work. Some of them will even call married women to come n work for them at home because they r papa. It is wrong. They should inform d church to employ someone to do that for them. This habit is causing a lot of problems within d church.

Many women obey and serve their pastors more than their husbands.

I have observed many people I knew years back who are now pastors. Most were people already as boys liked to "use brain" to obtain, felt the world revolves around them or otherwise very egoistic.

Those who were always gentle and were already teased as "pastor" then, those who followed pastor path are not materially successful.

By the way some are relatives from all the above categories. Very telling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by AreaFada2: 5:26am On Sep 14, 2019
gbagyiza:

Many women obey and serve their pastors more than their husbands.

I have observed many people I knew years back who are now pastors. Most were people already as boys liked to "use brain" to obtain, felt the world revolves around them or otherwise very egoistic.

Those who were always gentle and were already teased as "pastor" then, those who followed pastor path are not materially successful.

The former have now repackaged their sense of entitlement as "anointing".

By the way some are relatives from all the above categories. Very telling.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by essayafricangn(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2019
ok
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by yommen: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:

Nigerian courts Sha...

You Nigerians always know more than the professionals. You read a fraction of a story and you feel the Judge should just pass a judgement like that. They always try to settle things first in the inner chamber and when they see that that option doesn't pan out well, they then take final decisions. ITK na one of our problems in this obodo Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 14, 2019
At the end of the day, we are human beings made of blood and flesh..

We open verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:

Nigerian courts Sha...

The funniest part of the Nigerian customary courts is that over 90% of their cases didn't even do court wedding nor have marriage certificate.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by mechanics(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2019
But the woman was wrong to assist a fellow pastor to do his house chores when he also has his own wife, even if the work his much for him, he would have hired a house maid, the cleric was not wise enough, he should have known that things like this will surely happen as a result of being closed with a married woman, the pastor should take things easy and forgive his wife, even the judge told him he's not fair to his wife, as a pastor he should act what he preaches on forgiveness.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2019
I wonder why people go to court 2 divorce when you can just gather her people, and yours to tell them you’re not doing again.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by bizzibodi(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2019
The hottest part of hell, will b reserve those demons called "pastors" for Christ knew them not!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by kareemkamil(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Fatoyinbo & Suleiman family

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Robenna(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Guys
If Not For Church
Wil There Family Have Splited
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by DavSagacity(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Sunofgod:

Nigerian courts Sha...
Judges are humans too . and they have families also. Many times they put alot of things into consideration and try as much as possible to see if the issues can be settled so that the children will not suffer as a result of broken home and divorce. Thus the need to request for little evidence either picture of or video in the said compromising position. This will further help his case and hasten the process.
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Amanew(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Datz why I love my Catholic doctrine!

For better for worse till eternity

Only God can metamorphose your wife through your prayers...... if you have being praying be patience with God......
Re: Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan by Jibsy203(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2019
That is the culture of yoruba ppl, a brother will rape a sister and a father will rape son, daughter and mother pls who curse this ppl even with their skull mining and rituals they are still poor..goto villages in ogun, osun and ekiti state you will pity all the yoruba bastards living there, and one idiot will tell me that this govt favors yoruba ppl most when all ur youths are jobless and lazy and ur big politicians don't do anything about it.Even the hausa ppl are far better than all this yoruba touts, both the ones leaving in de city and the ones living in ur cursed villages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer, NYSC Member Trade Blows over Food at FCTA Event / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.