Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (52825 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by onlyonechid84(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Nairaland is home to some of the most negative minded Nigerians you can find in the country. Frustrated modafukas above me. No direction, just plain lazy and ignorant.
lol
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by mrdharkchild(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
skyme:

i wise you have brains but sorry i cant see any there....
My head is not permanently open for you to c my brain brother. Or do you now have x-ray vision?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by vineyardfarms: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up. Idiot
YOUR REACTION SHOWS THE IDENTITY OF YOUR PARENTS THAT RAISED YOU AND THE KIND OF UP - BRINGING GIVEN TO YOU. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by grandstar(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Taiwan is more developed than every chinese city including Shanghai. People in Taiwan make a lot more money than people in China. Are you stupid ?

MERCHANDISER
Taiwan is light years ahead of China.. Taiwanese companies played a major role in China's industrialisation.

if you use a. iPhone for instance, it is manufactured by Foxconn, a Taiwanese company with over a million employees in China. There are so many Taiwanese companies in China that up to one in ten Taiwanese adults lives in China

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by urahara(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
grandstar:

MERCHANDISER
Taiwan is light years ahead of China.. Taiwanese companies played a major role in China's industrialisation.

if you use a. iPhone for instance, it is manufactured by Foxconn, a Taiwanese company with over a million employees in China. There are so many Taiwanese companies in China that up to one in ten Taiwanese adults lives in China

I think when a lot of people read news headlines and see that China is the world's second largest economy and stuff like that , they feel that China is developed.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by grandstar(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
urahara:

I think when a lot of people read news headlines and see that China is the world's second largest economy and stuff like that , they feel that China is developed.

Youre correct. The prime reason China is .number 2 is because of its population.

Note: My answer is simplistic though as it seeme to ignore the breathtaking transformation in the last 40 years. If population was the primary factor, then India should be .number 3. There's however a,lot of truth in my first answer . Strip it's,population by 90% and Mexicos economy should be larger than China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
The Taiwanese are great in science.

There was a time when a quarter of those going for a PHD in electrical engineering in the USA were from Taiwan despite having population about 8% of the USA
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
Useless country useless flag

I tell you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by haryomikun(m): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Bluffly:

Hello, first to comment generation read below
"Taiwan is ranked in 10 th place. China's per capita GDP is a mediocre $15,399, while Taiwan's per capita GDP is $48,095. Taiwan offers an important lesson as far as state development is considered. ... Taiwan is a country of more than 23 million people, while China has about 1.4 billion"
In the end my good sir, China still has bigger GDP. That typically means they're richer.

Taiwanese citizens may have a better standard of living. But in the end, China na still number two for world in terms of real and nominal GDP

When people take position or history into account no one says 'Chelsea won the match but ojoro was applied if not Liverpool would have won'

What everyone says is 'Chelsea won'. The rest doesn't matter
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seunprodigy13: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
DonBenny77:

Keep being optimistic about this shithole till you die
are you immune from death yourself?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seunprodigy13: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Do u have a standard unit to measure my value?
And do u have who or what to compare my value with?
U don't so STFU.
GTFOH....dingbat
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seunprodigy13: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Do u have a standard unit to measure my value?
And do u have who or what to compare my value with?
U don't so STFU.
mad man on d loose
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by mrdharkchild(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunprodigy13:
mad man on d loose
But, atiku, this case is closed now. Y u one carry d matter go supreme Court?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by mrdharkchild(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunprodigy13:
mad man on d loose
But, atiku, this case is closed now. Y u one carry d matter go supreme Court? Or r u used to losing?
Let sleeping dogs lie already.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seunprodigy13: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2019
mrdharkchild:

But, atiku, this case is closed now. Y u one carry d matter go supreme Court? Or r u used to losing?
Let sleeping dogs lie already.
Atiku my left are...I don't asslick politicians
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2019
seunprodigy13:
Atiku my left are...I don't asslick politicians
Ok Bros u win.
Though you've totally deviated from the topic.
U win, nor worry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Commonly Misspell / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.