Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector (38632 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2019
icebird25:
Na Toto this one come share for politics

She is more intelligent than her brother.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by efighter: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2019
tayebest:
You just can't stop loving this Lion of the tribe of ubima smiley

Very smart politician! smiley

it's just paining me that Amaechi will now be fuccking this very educated and classic pusssy. But she will do her job as a Minister very well. She is a UK trained Economist, she is very brilliant and smart. It was just that her father spoilt her by not allowing her to go out there into the private sector and show her intelligence and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by slaypapa: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2019
I observed that Amaechi is very happy this second tenure bcoz of this woman Saraki. Abeg no forget ur wife oo.
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by chris51(f): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Felixamos:
Is she related to saraki the senate guy? The surname though..

Gbemisola Saraki is junior sister of Nikola Saraki, the former Senate President

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by chris51(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2019
chris51:

Gbemisola Saraki is junior sister of Nikola Saraki, the former Senate President
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by johnwell(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2019
paparazzi1987:

This is Bukola Saraki blood Sister wink

Hmmmm, this is seriously unbelievable
That's a national royal family
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nollyvin(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
If only you are from Rivers State or knows someone connected to Amaechi I would have guaranteed you that you will have a job in that sector.
The guy did some fixing for his people without noise or bragging.
I respect him a lot for that.[/qucote]

Wish I'm from Rivers lol, I am from Abia state but is well.
Re: Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
maritime gat more money than rail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Unfreeze My Bank Accounts Or Serious Protests In South-West / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo) / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.