Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers (3828 Views)

GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others / Biafran Army is the best in Africa / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
There was a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by majamajic(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
let me sit here
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by dokyOloye: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very rugged men.
1 geopolitical zone of today held off what makes up almost 5 geopolitical zones in a war for 3 good years,it only took d war crime of starvation for d vandals to win.
Britian, Russia and other world powers were arming d vandals while Biafra only could only hide and buy arms from black markets.
Organisation of Islamic countries,Chad,Niger republic all sent fighters to help zoogeria,still,no way.
All d pilots of zoogeria fighter jets were of Egyptian origin,not even 1 indigenous zoogerian,yet they couldn't defeat a Biafran army that had less than 1000 commissioned soldiers b4 d onset of d war.
If you are a Biafran, raise up your shoulder and do inyanga,na all these things make d rest of d zoo de tremble when they hear Biafra.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by KraticKratus: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ojukwu and his Niger Delta gang.

Those ones never denied their Igboness unlike the efulefus roaming around the Zoo today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by okosodo: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nen
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by KraticKratus: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chai. None of them had reached 40 but see me at 55 still fighting for chairman of my village YOUTH group.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by KraticKratus: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
See what the Zoo produced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by gidgiddy: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is not a picture of Biafran service chiefs! It's not possible for anyone to have that number of service chiefs

These men are actually newly commissioned officers of the Biafran Army who just graduated from the Biafran officers infantry training school, milkin hill, Enugu.

The papers in their hands are their commission letters handed to them by Ojukwu. A former minister of transport is amongst them

7 Likes

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
dokyOloye:
Very rugged men.
1 geopolitical zone of today held off what makes up almost 5 geopolitical zone in a war for 3 good year,it only took d war crime of starvation for d vandals to win.
Britian, Russia and other world powers were arming d vandals while Biafra only could only hide and buy from d black markets.
Organisation of Islamic countries,Chad,Niger republic all sent fighters to help zoogeria,still,no way.
All d pilots of zoogeria fighter jets were of Egyptian origin,not even 1 indigenous zoogerian,yet they couldn't defeat a Biafran army that had less than 1000 commissioned soldiers.
If you are a Biafran, raise up your shoulder and do inyanga,na all these things make d rest of d zoo de tremble when they hear Biafra.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by LZAA: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
immhotep:

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa
Afamed wee not like this post

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by goodnessme1(f): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
We yoruba muslims hate biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
LZAA:

And will not sleep well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by gwafaeziokwu: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
The man they couldn't arrest. His escape still they pain people till today. Ama jide Ojukwu n'aka grin

1 Like

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by duncun: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
i dey come. make i find am.....

I don come. i don see am....

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by flowx(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
immhotep:

And will not sleep well

Watin do una again o?
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by selemempe: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
duncun:
You can feel the patriotism on their faces.
This is what bonds biafrans, that's why biafra will never die!!
biafra will succeed if it ever comes because of the passion and patriotism that it brings out in igbos. Even buhari doesnt like nigeria that much

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Area4Area: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
@wirenet, I sight you but don't reply these kids please
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by gwarotango: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
LZAA:

And yet sadly they died in vain. It's so sad what Ojukwu put your people through. All in vain
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Nuclear99(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
immhotep:
And will not sleep well

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by LZAA: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
gwarotango:
And yet sadly they died in vain. It's so sad what Ojukwu put your people through. All in vain
Reject sai babarism grin

1 Like

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by ihitenansa: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Young biafran army officers, not service chiefs.. Service chiefs would have dorned their different regalia and would not have been more than 5, The Police IG and CDS inclusive

1 Like

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by duncun: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by tartar9(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2019
When biafra wasn't a joke.This ones couldn't achieve Biafra,but nnamdi malu wants to do so with his biafra secret service grin
Abeg who has that his picture with them again.lol
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Godons1: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Cowards!!

Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2019
lipsrsealed

the only different btw ojukwu and KANU is that one ran away and allow his people died and come back to contest in the same country while the latter ran away and allow some dumb youths lick his foot and die ignorantly for a joke but never come back to contest

there is nothing activism and patriotism about these two cowards as regards to Biafra course
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2019
TheGreenLand:
i dey come. make i find am.....
I don come. i don see am....
grin grin grin grin
This is stale,get the fvck out a here. FYI Sowore is rotting away in DSs custody. Bunch of cowards and backstabbers
Re: Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
This is not a picture of Biafran service chiefs! It's not possible for anyone to have that number of service chiefs

These men are actually newly commissioned officers of the Biafran Army who just graduated from the Biafran officers infantry training school, milkin hill, Enugu.

The papers in their hands are their commission letters handed to them by Ojukwu. A former minister of transport is amongst them

Noted bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

116,623 Cases Pending In Federal High Courts - Chief Judge John Tsoho / BREAKING!!! Nigerians Vote Yahaya Bello As Worst Governor In Nigeria(photos) / Breaking News: APC To Challenge Election Result In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.