Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

LL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LL (2250 Views)

At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy. / ll / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LL by Mustiboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
LL
Re: LL by Mustiboy(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Anyone?
Re: LL by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Try sugar and honey. Use as a facial scrub. Got to thank those SWEEThearts for a flawless skin. got what i did there with the sweet? grin im amazing.
Re: LL by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Neutrogena and Biore products.
Use toner after washing face.
Re: LL by MissRaine69(f): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2019
What type of skin do you have as that will determine what type of scrub to advise you to use.
Re: LL by DrayZee: 1:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:
Try sugar and honey. Use as a facial scrub.
Got to thank those SWEEThearts for a flawless skin.
got what i did there with the sweet? grin im amazing.
Clap for yourself

Re: LL by Mustiboy(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2019
MissRaine69:
What type of skin do you have as that will determine what type of scrub to advise you to use.
j think I have a normal skin, but my face is very oily
Re: LL by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2019
DrayZee:
Clap for yourself
grin
Re: LL by Mustiboy(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:

Thanks, I reckon this is a face remedy, and I shall try it nonetheless; but in the meantime, I need a soap or cream to exfoliate my body.
Re: LL by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Mustiboy:
Lately, I discovered that creams don't work on my body, and my skin looks extremely dull. Someone said my skin cells are dead and that I need to exfoliate it.
I asked for suggestions, but he said he doesn't know much about creams or soaps.

What can I use to exfoliate my skin that will work very well, body and face. I've got an oily face, but I can't say the same for my skin.

I need suggestions on what cream or soap to use.
Thanks in advance.
To exfoilate your skin, you need a good face and body scrub not soap or cream. Using scrubs would make your creams and skin treatments more effective.Do it one to three times weekly in the shower after bathing and before rubbing cream.

See my signature for more info and for a personalized face and body scrub.
Re: LL by anonymous008: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
You should try this soap called papaya extract, get the one that has made in Philippine written on it and not the one with made in Nigeria. It really does work. You can also checkout this link and watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4KJpPNu98o I came across the video on YouTube when I was panicking about my skin. I think the lady that posted the video is new on YouTube so you might be a bit sceptical about it, but she did offer very good advice that actually worked for me.
Re: LL by Easybela(f): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
undecided Don't go and hustle,be looking 4 scrub upandan

1 Like

Re: LL by reubenobi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:
add Olive oil too
Re: LL by reubenobi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Easybela:
undecided Don't go and hustle,be looking 4 scrub upandan
how are you doing today?
Re: LL by Arda1000(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
sugar scrub can do
Re: LL by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Use St. Ives Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange body scrub. For effective results, use it 3-4 times a week. It's pocket friendly too. Just 2500-3000.
Re: LL by Hatima: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Try papaya kojic soap by SKINWARE and Blackseed sugar scrub by thm too.. Goodluck
Re: LL by Mustiboy(m): 4:26am On Sep 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Use St. Ives Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange body scrub. For effective results, use it 3-4 times a week. It's pocket friendly too. Just 2500-3000.
3 people have recommended st. Ives now; the product must be really good. I'll check it out, ma'am . Thanks.
Re: LL by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Mustiboy:
3 people have recommended st. Ives now; the product must be really good. I'll check it out, ma'am . Thanks.

You're welcome.
Re: LL by Dexter001(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mustiboy:
Lately, I discovered that creams don't work on my body, and my skin looks extremely dull. Someone said my skin cells are dead and that I need to exfoliate it.
I asked for suggestions, but he said he doesn't know much about creams or soaps.

What can I use to exfoliate my skin that will work very well, body and face. I've got an oily face, but I can't say the same for my skin.
Oga Musty, I beg I need that Airtel stuff.

I need suggestions on what cream or soap to use.
Thanks in advance.
Oga Musty, I beg I need that Airtel stuff. Thanks.
Re: LL by Mustiboy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dexter001:

Oga Musty, I beg I need that Airtel stuff. Thanks.
Your Telegram num please
Re: LL by Dexter001(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mustiboy:

Your Telegram num please
Dexter007 is the username
Re: LL by Mustiboy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Dexter001:

Dexter007 is the username

Is this you?

Re: LL by Dexter001(m): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2021
Mustiboy:

Is this you?
Nope.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Received And From Who? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.