Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2925 Views)

Serious Minded Guy Needed For A Relationship / My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Thegamingorca(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

The irony of life is that someone who just advised a sister to build with a man, is insulting you for not having shinshin.

That means, even men hold themselves to certain standard and know money is necessary for relationships. No mind am... cheesy

Say nah no mind am
Re: . by princfred(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmmmm....should be ... not must be educated and hardworking. Tell me... before I waste my time... and your time... and my data.....would you consider me? I'm not educated.... but working... not hard working... just working.
You are really very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by princfred(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

The irony of life is that someone who just advised a sister to build with a man, is insulting you for not having shinshin.

That means, even men hold themselves to certain standard and know money is necessary for relationships. No mind am... cheesy

Your own na to de add salt to injury.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

the day boys go catch u ehn. One of my guy just asked yesterday say are u for real and he suspects you are a guy grin
Re: . by ednut1(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Gerrard59:

Regarding relationship, I'm a complete tyro so I need to know the difference between such individuals moving forward. Secondly, I just want to know for knowledge sake. Ednut1 is an experienced fellow. grin
am not experienced o. Only speaking from reality . Gals are looking for rich guys. But other gals dey find same. Ita just like everyone dey find unilag admission. Many won't get. But rufus giwa poly they der and dey dont want cheesy. In the 80s and 90s. Companies dey recruit 95% guys. Today its 50% 50% . The guys will most times go for one gal in 400l or serving. The girls begin to look for guys wey better pass them or has more money. I get female friends with good jobs and cars wey never get toasters this year o. Only fuk boys cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
am not experienced o. Only speaking from reality . Gals are looking for rich guys. But other gals dey find same. Ita just like everyone dey find unilag admission. Many won't get. But rufus giwa poly they der and dey dont want cheesy. In the 80s and 90s. Companies dey recruit 95% guys. Today its 50% 50% . The guys will most times go for one gal in 400l or serving. The girls begin to look for guys wey better pass them or has more money. I get female friends with good jobs and cars wey never get toasters this year o. Only fuk boys cheesy

This is a lie, but then it is good to know we have fckboys. Because every guy is "independent" online.

ednut1:
the day boys go catch u ehn. One of my guy just asked yesterday say are u for real and he suspects you are a guy grin

Gerrard na my guy, na why I quote am. As for guys catching me, I have some friends here na- but them get sense. We know where we dey meet grin

Re: . by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

This is a lie, but then it is good to know we have fckboys. Because every guy is "independent" online.

Gerrard na my guy, na why I quote am. As for guys catching me, I have some friends here na- but them get sense. We know where we dey meet grin

Poco please I'm beginning to fear for your safety these days.
Re: . by dukeprince50: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2019
Gerrard59:

You're a bloody cretin! I graduated as the second best in my department and manage a profitable enterprise. Next time, go though someone's post's history before spewing balderdash. I'm not interested in a relationship not because I'm broke but because I'm not just interested.

Cretin!
are u new on NL? why the insults? I was just having fun, that is how nairaland is. sorry u didn't get the joke. Good morning
Re: . by Gerrard59(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:

You see why I want to be like you? grin

At the bold, too bad for the girls. But that's one of the ills of gender equality. I remember one thread a dude explained what you just described. He complained that there will be a time when the kind of men ladies desire will be very few. Recently, American women complain there aren't enough "economically advantaged men" to marry. Las las, feminism goes against hypergamy in the long run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ednut1(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Gerrard59:

At the bold, too bad for the girls. But that's one of the ills of gender equality. I remember one thread a dude explained what you just described. He complained that there will be a time when the kind of men ladies desire will be very few. Recently, American women complain there aren't enough "economically advantaged men" to marry. Las las, feminism goes against hypergamy in the long run.
the last client i go work for. Con see small fine girls wey be graduate trainee earning mega bucks. If not that am a good boy ehn grin. The guys der wey just marry na gals wey no dey work or dey do small job dem marry. I watched one of those videos about american women- dey keep waiting for men equal or above them. Den before u know it 48 years don nack. One mumu yahoo boy go come catch dem scam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
the last client i go work for. Con see small fine girls wey be graduate trainee earning mega bucks. If not that am a good boy ehn grin. The guys der wey just marry na gals wey no dey work or dey do small job dem marry. I watched one of those videos about american women- dey keep waiting for men equal or above them. Den before u know it 48 years don nack. One mumu yahoo boy go come catch dem scam cheesy

So, after complaining of women being dependent online. Nigerian men go offline and choose those same women above the working woman?

Why then do they act like the women are their problems and not their choices?

Well, I have always known reality is different. I don't take what they say online serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

So, after complaining of women being dependent online. Nigerian men go offline and choose those same women above the working woman?

Why then do they act like the women are their problems and not their choices?

Well, I have always known reality is different. I don't take what they say online serious.
dont blame us ma. An independent woman wont take shits a dependent woman would lol . We the nigerian men are wicked no be small. If u cheat on a wife dat depends on you she wont go any where as her parents self go reject am

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
dont blame us ma. An independent woman wont take shits a dependent woman would lol . We the nigerian men are wicked no be small. If u cheat on a wife dat depends on you she wont go any where as her parents self go reject am

You no well at all. Smh cheesy

Anyway, stable young men and women are getting married every week. If that lady you know is meeting only fckboys, she should check her circle or herself well. Because I know so many working young men that won't touch students or corpers with a pole.

They are not rich, but definitely not poor and below standard like the guys you people advise women to "build" with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
*sighs*

So much ado about nothing!!
Re: . by Gerrard59(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
dukeprince50:
are u new on NL? why the insults? I was just having fun, that is how nairaland is. sorry u didn't get the joke. Good morning

Apologies but you accused me wrongly and I detest it.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Gerrard59:

Having a good job and cars as a lady means feminism?
Re: . by Gerrard59(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Having a good job and cars as a lady means feminism?

Feminism has provided women with opportunities which in return have empowered women financially. Due to hypergamy, women desire to date/marry men who have more money than they (women) do. Owing to these twin factors, there has been an increase in the number of women earning more money and being employed while a decrease for males or at best a stagnation. Last year, Stutern's Graduate Report showed more females were employed in graduate trainee positions than males. As a result, there are less economically advantaged men for these women in the long run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DonroxyII: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Choking Me( / Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. / "Oh You Need To Grow Up" She Says "But I Am. . . Right?" He Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.