Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Forbff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbff (868 Views)

Recommend A Side Hustle For Me / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbff by Captainrambo2: 2:04am On Sep 13, 2019
pls I'm stranded my car just broke down now. I do t have may atm on me. Just few cash
Re: Forbff by healthserve(m): 2:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Wow

Leave ikoyi axis for lekki
Re: Forbff by baby124: 2:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Looks like you need someone to harvest your organs and bury you in Ikoyi Cemetery tonight. You better find your way to a hotel on the mainland. You are not even afraid to ask this question. Use your 7k and take a taxi to a hotel on the mainland where you can afford. Use the internet to research hotels. Anything you find in Ikoyi for 7k a night may end your life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbff by Nksleek: 3:03am On Sep 13, 2019
baby124:
Looks like you need someone to harvest your organs and bury you in Ikoyi Cemetery tonight. You better find your way to a hotel on the mainland. You are not even afraid to ask this question. Use your 7k and take a taxi to a hotel on the mainland where you can afford. Use the internet to research hotels. Anything you find in Ikoyi for 7k a night may end your life.

He is Captain Rambo the second.

1 Like

Re: Forbff by BarrElChapo(m): 3:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Hotel Falomo under bridge.. 5Star rated enjoy ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Forbff by Blue3k(m): 3:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Dude just get ride to cheaper side of town. There's probably hotel in price range. If you can book cheap Airbnb.
Re: Forbff by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Cross over to Ikoyi - Obalende.
Re: Forbff by lwisee: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Just arrange with the gateman of any hotel in ikoyi.You will sleep on the bench in his room.
Alternatively you can go to hotel Falomo under bridge Ikoyi,talk to any agbero you see around,he will get you a very conducive room for 7k.
Re: Forbff by TheCodeWriter(m): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Just look for a church(popular ones) around and sleep.
May God protect you.

1 Like

Re: Forbff by NOC1(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Hahaha, how many hotels do we have in Ikoyi that you are looking for 7k own, my brother 15k hotel no de Ikoyi. Drive down to Obalande and ask if you can see any.
Re: Forbff by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Use Airbnb $25 per night
Re: Forbff by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Captainrambo2:
pls I'm stranded

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Ikoyi%E2%80%90%E2%80%90Nigeria/homes?adults=1&children=0&checkin=&checkout=&source=mc_search_bar&place_id=ChIJ7SEi_mvRORARtzBKa5FUmJc&click_referer=t%3ASEE_ALL%7Csid%3A4ca55842-5d2a-4f68-93e9-0e7a401dd83f%7Cst%3ALANDING_PAGE_MARQUEE&title_type=NONE&refinement_paths%5B%5D=%2Fhomes
Re: Forbff by Captainrambo2: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2019
healthserve:
Wow

Leave ikoyi axis for lekki
baby124:
Blue3k:
Dude just get ride to cheaper side of town. There's probably hotel in price range. If you can book cheap Airbnb.
Esseite:
Cross over to Ikoyi - Obalende.
NOC1:
Hahaha, how many hotels do we have in Ikoyi that you are looking for 7k own, my brother 15k hotel no de Ikoyi. Drive down to Obalande and ask if you can see any.
NOC1:
NOC1:
ok. do you guys know any one in that price range ? maybe close to the island part of lagos

(1) (Reply)

Get Familiar With Flutterwave / Top 4 Black Friday Retail Stores / 40ft Container For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.