Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home (9321 Views)

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Wallace2107: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2019
These are d things we nigerians are known for.kindness..
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Wallace2107: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Why are we making it a tribal issue? They are our brothers
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by FuckDaMods: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
As if most of the people airlifted and committing crimes in SA are not his people
These people know how to act drama,even fake crying
Lol
Make nobody quote me
Mynd44 OAM4J would see such comments and keep quiet but if i made the same comment it will be out in seconds

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Chiboto414: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Oga Allen Onyena peace .. May God blessings be upon u and ur entire family , may God bless u with good health and wisdom ijn ..Oga u no go fail ijn....peace be on to u ijn ..Amen.. shalom!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Edusouls(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Most of Nigerians in South Africa are from Igbo extraction mainly from anambra state, most rough street boyz and drug barons in South Africa are from anambra too if you don't know know now...
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by correctguy2010: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2019
banji1:
By the way, what is the actual number of these returnees...147, 167, 183? The figures keeps changing like Atiku's server result!!!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for detai

Oga pick a struggle. Comedian or Lesson plan seller
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2019
helinues:
So none of the state governors in Nigeria really contributing or saying much about the Xenophobic attacks ?

Shame on southern governors in general
Air Peace brought back northeners and southwesterners too. what has a northerner contributed?

it should be the job of the presidency to protect Nigeria abroad, assist them and help those that are going to come back.
why do you think FG send diplomat to foreign countries if not to protect the interest of Nigeria?

as a zombie you are allocating the job of FG to state government
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by princetg: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Good jobs. cheesy
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
As if most of the people airlifted and committing crimes in SA are not his people
Lol
Make nobody quote me
Aliu Saheed, from Osun State, said his shop was burgled and he came back home empty-handed. “But I’m happy to be home, I’m not going back again,” he said.

he brought back many of your brothers who are drug dealers in South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by helinues: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Air Peace brought back northeners and southwesterners too. what has a northerner contributed?

it should be the job of the presidency to protect Nigeria abroad, assist them and help those that are going to come back.
why do you think FG send diplomat to foreign countries if not to protect the interest of Nigeria?

as a zombie you are allocating the job of FG to state government

Not everything they argue about Mr technical know how.

90% if not 95% of the returnees are southerners.

Where are the governors, senators from southern Nigeria?

Let us call a spade a spade
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2019
helinues:

Not everything they argue about Mr technical know how.

90% if not 95% of the returnees are southerners.

Where are the governors, senators from southern Nigeria?

Let us call a spade a spade
they are Nigerians . is it the job of state government to protect the interest of Nigeria abroad?
Aliu Saheed, from Osun State, said his shop was burgled and he came back home empty-handed. “But I’m happy to be home, I’m not going back again,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by SolarHub(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Cool

Do you want to own an affordable 1kva complete solar power system today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by helinues: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

they are Nigerians . is it the job of state government to protect the interest of Nigeria abroad?

Has Osun state made any promises to help the Osun indigene returnees?
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by amazon14: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
what kind of reasoning is this ?

He is a Coward from the waste side of Nigeria.

See as he talk rubbish, come dey beg make no one quote am, just like his brothers in south Africa who to the forest instead of them to face the foe.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2019
helinues:

Has Osun state made any promises to help the Osun indigene returnees?
Should FG not help reintegrate them into the society like government all over the world do? Nigerians abroad are the responsibility of FG not State government. They should provide funds to bring back the rest and reintegrate them back into the society.
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by helinues: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Should FG not help reintegrate them into the society like government all over the world do? Nigerians abroad are the responsibility of FG not State government. They should provide funds to bring back the rest and reintegrate them back into the society.

But FG already promised them 9GB of data, 40,000 for 2 weeks with free airtime

And also Bank of Industrial trade or whatever have also made promise of recruiting those who are ready to learn trade and other things
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by realestniggah: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Mehn Igbo's are smart when it comes to business
This is Good Publicity
Now watch as Igbo's will patronize Air Peace
More Air Peace Customers loading...

One of the greatest PR I have seen in this country most people now will book air peace just to show appreciation

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2019
helinues:

But FG already promised them 9GB of data, 40,000 for 2 weeks with free airtime

And also Bank of Industrial trade or whatever have also made promise of recruiting those who are ready to learn trade and other things
airtime? data? I am done with you
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me

Capital MUMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Nuclear99(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Techsunny: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me
Eze ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by JonOlive: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2019
horsepower101:
When is The federal Government going to allow Air peace to make Enugu Airport it’s hub. They have been asking for the past 3 years and even wanted to inject funds to modernize the Airport.

Nigeria we know your game plan very well.
My broda, thanks 4dis observation. wen i told certain folks that the FG has cunning machinations against the south-east, they snarled at me without thinking. The FG can approve a new intl airport at ebonyi(which is an easy missile target from the northern mountains). But will keep dragging their feet on the request to construct a new one in anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by seunprodigy13: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me
you are high on nnewi weed
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by chudez0147(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me
Thunder scatter you anywhere you are.
Bastard tribal bigot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by majamajic(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me

take this , poor guy

300M , eye service ?

Don't allow me finish u

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Godons1: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2019
The real tittle should be, "Anambara State Governor thanked the owner of Air Peace for bringing Igbo's back from South Africa to the East"
Stop decieving us, Nigerians are wiser.

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by degamemaster(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me

You may die of hate for the Igbos if you don't check it soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Godons1: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me

God bless you my Brother.
You are a patriot.

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by degamemaster(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

Create a nice job for your self by starting an "akawo" biz with the local people around you and come back to thank me.
Wish you success .
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by OreMI22: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
immortalityk:
Eye service people
Lol
Make nobody quote me
[/s]

If Air Peace CEO were as wicked as you Nigerians and your Federal Government, he would quietly block your people from boarding their planes.

That is what wicked tribalists like you would have done.

But, they took people with names as Aliyu Sadiq, Kalat Usman, Ayodeji Ogundiran amongst many others as their passengers who benefited from their multi-million naira evacuation of "Nigerians" from South Africa!
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Staro: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
He did well
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by engrchykae(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
no tribe is as Nigerian as the igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba / Aspirants Walk Out Of APC Secretariat In Sokoto Over Blackout / Kano: Tribunal Asks INEC To Grant PDP Access To Voting Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.