Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home (9319 Views)

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Ikinternational: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
what kind of reasoning is this ?

Bigoted reasoning from a tribal mind.

Until he's on social media begging for money. At that point, hunger will help him forget he's a bigot
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Ikinternational: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Godons1:
The real tittle should be, "Anambara State Governor thanked the owner of Air Peace for bringing Igbo's back from South Africa to the East"
Stop decieving us, Nigerians are wiser.

Okay and? Which country failed them?
They're hustling for a better tomorrow. Not to be a kingpin.

Drugs are a trillion dollar business because of igbos abi?
Keep reasoning with your anus n think you're making sense. Onyeala
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Godons1: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ikinternational:

Okay and? Which country failed them?
They're hustling for a better tomorrow. Not to be a kingpin.

Drugs are a trillion dollar business because of igbos abi?
Keep reasoning with your anus n think you're making sense. Onyeala

Who cares.
Biafrans and Igbo leaders failed them.

Keep supporting Criminals in the name of hustling. This is the reason why the East is the most unsafe Region in Nigeria. The crime rate in that Region lately is alarming. Borno State is presently safer than the East.

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Ikinternational: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Godons1:

Who cares.
Biafrans and Igbo leaders failed them.

Keep supporting Criminals in the name of hustling. This is the reason why the East is the most unsafe Region in Nigeria. The crime rate in that Region lately is alarming. Borno State is presently safer than the East.

See how your mouth talk you into a corner? Who are you trying to convince me or yourself?

How many families you know living in Borno? For you to feel comfortable as their spokesman?
I currently know more than 200 families living just fine in the east. But you're on nairaland talking rubbish

Congrats...you played yourself

BIAFRA failed them?
Do the southeast pay taxes to Biafra?

THEIR leaders failed them?
So Nigeria is flourishing while Biafra is suffering?

This is you attempting to speak with logic n you failed miserably.
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Godons1: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ikinternational:

See how your mouth talk you into a corner? Who are you trying to convince me or yourself?

How many families you know living in Borno? For you to feel comfortable as their spokesman?
I currently know more than 200 families living just fine in the east. But you're on nairaland talking rubbish

Congrats...you played yourself

BIAFRA failed them?
Do the southeast pay taxes to Biafra?

THEIR leaders failed them?
So Nigeria is flourishing while Biafra is suffering?

This is you attempting to speak with logic n you failed miserably.

Trash again.

I will rather accept a transfer to Borno than a transfer to the East. Where Rituals, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Banditory, Buying and Selling of Babies, Armed Robbery, Yahoo, One chance, Baby factory e.t.c are the order of the day. Do you know that in Onitcha, all shops are closed by 6pm and everyone goes indoor? In Onitcha even Police officers lock their Stations by 6pm. grin
It's the same thing in Abia and Oweri.

The day I'm transferred to the East, that's the day I'll tender my resignation letter. I rather work in Borno or Yobe. grin
So you know, I know the East very well.

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Ikinternational: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Godons1:

Trash again.

I will rather accept a transfer to Borno than a transfer to the East. Where Rituals, Prostitution, Kidnapping, Banditory, Buying and Selling of Babies, Armed Robbery, Yahoo, One chance, Baby factory e.t.c are the order of the day. Do you know that in Onitcha, all shops are closed by 6pm and everyone goes indoor? In Onitcha even Police officers lock their Stations by 6pm. grin
It's the same thing in Abia and Oweri.

The day I'm transferred to the East, that's the day I'll tender my resignation letter. I rather work in Borno or Yobe. grin
So you know, I know the East very well.

Guy, I really hate to tell you this, but nobody and I mean nobody gives a flying fuvck where you choose to live in Nigeria. You can pick sambisa forest if you wish n the earth will not shake. Your life is inconsequential like that

Truth be told, you'd love to get out of Nigeria asap.(even with that great leadership you're enjoying)
But you can continue lying to yourself about living in Borno. That one is not my bizness

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Godons1: 5:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Ikinternational:

Guy, I really hate to tell you this, but nobody and I mean nobody gives a flying fuvck where you choose to live in Nigeria. You can pick sambisa forest if you wish n the earth will not shake. Your life is inconsequential like that

Truth be told, you'd love to get out of Nigeria asap.(even with that great leadership you're enjoying)
But you can continue lying to yourself about living in Borno. That one is not my bizness

Eyahhh!!
The thing dey pain this man well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by GMbuharii: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2019
immortalityk:
Eye service people
As if most of the people airlifted and committing crimes in SA are not his people
These people know how to act drama,even fake crying
Lol
Make nobody quote me

Whoever you are,you gotta know that this post of yours is the most evil,wicked, painful, hurting, disgusting,demonic,....post of the century.
There has never been a post this evil in the past and it will take decades for this your post to be surpassed.

Nigeria,the world and mankind will hardly improve or get better with human beings.like you still around....
Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Ikinternational: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Godons1:

Eyahhh!!
The thing dey pain this man well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

Dude I dey Dallas Tx. With ALL my siblings. Imagine our pockets equal? Imagine us being mates? Tufia. I rather jump off a bridge

Another example of the great Nigerian leadership you're enjoying. Congrats are in order!

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Godons1: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ikinternational:

Dude I dey Dallas Tx. With ALL my siblings. Imagine our pockets equal? Imagine us being mates? Tufia. I rather jump off a bridge

Another example of the great Nigerian leadership you're enjoying. Congrats are in order!

Dallas for that slum called Onitcha. grin grin grin grin

Your Onutcha is a ghost town at this hour due to crime. Even Police don close their Stations. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Godons1: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ikinternational:

cool

Re: Anambra State Govt Commends Air Peace Boss For Bringing Nigerians Home by Ikinternational: 12:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Godons1:

Dallas for that slum called Onitcha. grin grin grin grin

Your Onutcha is a ghost town at this hour due to crime. Even Police don close their Stations. grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

Divert laugh divert laugh. Fantastic! None of that makes our pocket equal. None of that makes you my mate.
#facts only

You will leave Nigeria with speed if you could. #facts

Where in onitsha can you or your father afford land? Yeah right. Borno is probably more your price range

Here I am going back n forth with a man that get more mouth than property. Are you not ashamed? Smh

You literally have nothing to offer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim / USSD, Mobile Or E-Voting In Nigeria: A Possibility Or A Dream? / Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.