Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Who Is The Word Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Word Of God? (996 Views)

The Word Of God Is Powerful! / The Word For Today / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 4:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Psalm 138:2

New King James Version
I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

Jesus Christ is also called the word of God (John 1:1) so Psalm 138:2 is implying that, God has exalted/magnified the name Jesus Christ above all his names. Yes, every name that you know of God, the name Jesus Christ is magnified above them all.

No wonder Collosians 3:17 charges us to do all things in the name of Jesus.

The word of God is none other than God himself.

Halleluyah

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by docadams: 5:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Fallacy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what your espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by budaatum: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
docadams:
Fallacy!
More like, misunderstanding. We should ask op how exactly it is that Jesus is the Word of God, perhaps.

Op. What does it mean to say Jesus is the Word of God?

And for the bonus. Is your Bible God too?
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
elated177:
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what your espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

You worship what you don't know, Jesus Christ is the Father

Lord show us the father and it is enough

Have I been with you for so long and you still don't know me Philip? Anyone that has seen me has seen the father
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
budaatum:

More like, misunderstanding. We should ask op how exactly it is that Jesus is the Word of God, perhaps.

Op. What does it mean to say Jesus is the Word of God?

And for the bonus. Is your Bible God too?

You will die in your sins if you don't believe I am he
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by Niflheim(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
@op,

You should have a more cosmopolitan view of the world when discussing things like god and sacred words!!!

1.HINDUISM: ‘Om’, ‘Ohm’ or ‘Aum’ is a sacred sound that is known generally as the sound of the universe. Om is all encompassing, the essence of ultimate reality, and unifies everything in the universe. The vibrations that the Om sound creates are thought to energize the chakras throughout the body, especially the third eye and crown chakras, which help us connect with our Divine selves.

2.ECKANKAR: The most ancient, secret name for God. The singing of the word HU is considered a love song to God. It can be sung aloud or silently to oneself.

3.STOIC PHILOSOPHERS: The Stoics, philosophers who followed the teachings of the thinker Zeno of Citium (4th–3rd century BC), defined the logos as an active rational and spiritual principle that permeated all reality. They called the logos providence, nature, god, and the soul of the universe, which is composed of many seminal logoi that are contained in the universal logos.

4.TEMPLE OF SET: Xeper is the Word of worlds; it describes the process through which all worlds Come
Into Being. It is a Word that creates a matrix into which it can be reuttered, on both
personal and historical levels. Each reutterance both destroys and re-creates the matrix
into which it is uttered or known.

It is the word of cyclic dynamism, reflecting the cycle of Manifestation --> Being — >
Dismanifestation — > Remanifestation. It affects those who know it as a pleasurable and
clear perception of their reality, power, and will in both the objective and subjective
universes.

5.KABBALAH: According to Kabbalists’ essays, the Hebrew letters were created two thousand years before the creation of the world, and were ambiguous, abstract and theoretical. For two thousand years, God was observing the letters and playing with them, until he decided to implement them in a physical world for the purpose of unveiling his wisdom.(IN OTHER WORDS, THE 22 JEWISH ALPHABETS CREATED THE OTHER PLANETS, THESE 22 ALPHABETS WERE KNOWN AS THE WORDS OF GOD)!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by BetterChurch: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
The Word of God is the Voice of God, the Audible Life Stream, the Holy Spirit, the Primordial Sound, the Music of the Spheres. It is solely responsible for the various States of Consciousness like the Krishna (Christ) and the Mahanta (which is the highest).
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

You worship what you don't know, Jesus Christ is the Father

Luke 7:35 But wisdom is proved right by her children.
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

Lord show us the father and it is enough

Have I been with you for so long and you still don't know me Philip? Anyone that has seen me has seen the father

John 14:9 Yahushua saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14:28 You heard me say, I am going away and I am coming back to you. If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
elated177:

John 14:9 Yahushua saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14:28 You heard me say, I am going away and I am coming back to you. If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to thse Father, for the Father is greater than I.

You will die in your sins if you don't believe Jesus is He.

Jesus Christ is God!
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by budaatum: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

You sound like you would blow me up just to convince yourself you are right. Smh!
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

You will die in your sins if you don't believe Jesus is He.

Jesus Christ is God!

Get behind me!

Stop throwing Scriptures all over the place like they are your own words.

Just be humble and admit you're in error and move on. This is not about Yahushua the Messiah being God. You have been claiming the Messiah is the Father and by so doing denying the Son's existence.

YHVH Almighty is God.
The Word of YHVH is God himself.
Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH the Father.
Yahushua the Messiah is God.

John 8:26 I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by budaatum: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
Funny how his lack of understanding makes him very unYahushualike.

Let us pray that he accepts Jesus into his life!
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
budaatum:
Funny how his lack of understanding makes him very unYahushualike.

Let us pray that he accepts Jesus into his life!

Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
elated177:

Get behind me!

Stop throwing Scriptures all over the place like they are your own words.

Just be humble and admit you're in error and move on. This is not about Yahushua the Messiah being God. You have been claiming the Messiah is the Father and by so doing denying the Son's existence.

YHVH Almighty is God.
The Word of YHVH is God himself.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH the Father.
Yahushua the Messiah is God.

John 8:26 I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

You are the most confused man on earth, you worship what you don't know

God is one
His name is Jesus Christ

Halleluyah
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2019
bingbagbo:

You are the most confused man on earth, you worship what you don't know

God is one
His name is Jesus Christ

Halleluyah

I suspect this is your aim; to create confusion in the minds of the saints. Right?

You don't have that kind of power. You will end up confusing yourself, even as you already are.
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2019
elated177:

I suspect this is your aim; to create confusion in the minds of the saints. Right?

You don't have that kind of power. You will end up confusing yourself, even as you already are.

You will die in your sins until you believe Jesus is I AM!
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

You will die in your sins until you believe Jesus is I AM!

Get behind me.

Your trap and snare will continue to entrap and ensnare you.
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Of course Satan can never unite his worshippers as one happy family! cheesy

Both of YOU are claiming born again Christians but see exchange of curses between two MISINFORMED Churchgoers claiming Christians! cheesy

If we tell YOU guys that there is just one organization of Christians called Jehovah's Witnesses, YOU will start spewing gibberish claiming brothers in faith with YOUR contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
Yet YOUR so called faith is powerless to the point that YOU can't even agree on sacred matters! 1Corinthian 1:10

It's a pity that Satan have succeeded in blinding all of YOU! 2Corinthians 4:4

For YOUR information, true Christians will never argue on sacred matters because God's holy spirit will never contradict itself. I'm sure both of YOU will start saying the holy spirit is HE not it, but let's see how the HE is working in YOUR midst just as Jesus prayed for his followers to be united as one body! John 17:20-23 wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by bingbagbo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:
Of course Satan can never unite his worshippers as one happy family! cheesy

Both of YOU are claiming born again Christians but see exchange of curses between two MISINFORMED Churchgoers claiming Christians! cheesy

If we tell YOU guys that there is just one organization of Christians called Jehovah's Witnesses, YOU will start spewing gibberish claiming brothers in faith with YOUR contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
Yet YOUR so called faith is powerless to the point that YOU can't even agree on sacred matters! 1Corinthian 1:10

It's a pity that Satan have succeeded in blinding all of YOU! 2Corinthians 4:4

For YOUR information, true Christians will never argue on sacred matters because God's holy spirit will never contradict itself. I'm sure both of YOU will start saying the holy spirit is HE not it, but let's see how the HE is working in YOUR midst just as Jesus prayed for his followers to be united as one body! John 17:20-23 wink

Jw is Satan company
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

Jw is Satan company
Matthew 10:25,12:24! smiley
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximum, you are asking for trouble.

I am going to let that trash you spewed above slide.

You're not even worth it one bit.
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by icebird25(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Religious people never seize to amaze me...imagine killing yourself about some imaginary character
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
elated177:
Maximum, you are asking for trouble.
I am going to let that trash you spewed above slide.
You're not even worth it one bit.

See paganism of the highest order! cheesy

Instead of you to be remorseful of constituting nuisance on social media with another professed Christian of your type!

Please are you both Christians?

Or who is the Christian between you two?

Of course both of you cannot be Christians having God's holy spirit, yet arguing profusely over sacred things that the holy spirit supposed to unite both of you for the progress of Christianity! smiley
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by orunto27: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:

See paganism of the highest order! cheesy

Instead of you to be remorseful of constituting nuisance on social media with another professed Christian of your type!

Please are you both Christians?

Or who is the Christian between you two?

Of course both of you cannot be Christians having God's holy spirit, yet arguing profusely over sacred things that the holy spirit supposed to unite both of you for the progress of Christianity! smiley

Why do I sense bitterness, frustration and jealousy in your post above.

There is so much hatred and wickedness in your heart and you cannot mask them with fake smile.

You need to surrender to the Master of masters, Yahushua the Messiah. He alone can set you free. He is the Word and begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. He is the Wisdom of the Father in heaven. He is God.

Like I stated earlier, you are not worth an iota of my time on this forum. So please, move along.
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
elated177:

There is so much hatred and wickedness in your heart and you cannot mask them with fake smile.

You need to surrender to the Master of masters, Yahushua the Messiah. He alone can set you free. He is the Word and begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. He is the Wisdom of the Father in heaven. He is God.

Like I stated earlier, you are not worth an iota of my time on this forum. So please, move along.

Bin gbagbo also said Jesus is God and you were insulting him, you are a hypocrite!

How many Gods do you know/have?

God is only one (Deuteronomy 6:4)
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by elated177: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Bin gbagbo also said Jesus is God and you were insulting him, you are a hypocrite!

How many Gods do you know/have?

God is only one (Deuteronomy 6:4)

Did you go through this thread at all before the comment above?

Did you even understand bingbagbo's message? Did you grasp the implication of that message?

Where exactly did I insult bingbagbo or don't you know what an insult is?

Read the excerpt from my first post on this thread below(in quote), juxtapose it with the op and note if there isn't any difference.

"The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, IS NOT THE FATHER IN THE SENSE THAT YOU ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO SELL IT TO PEOPLE. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists."

YHVH is God Almighty - El Shaddai. Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH El Shaddai. The Word of YHVH is YHVH himself - YHVH is one with his Word. Yahushua the Messiah is El Shaddai. There is one God(Elohim) as Deut 6:4 says. The Word of YHVH Almighty was made flesh, walked the surface of the earth and poured out his blood for the redemption of man.

This does not change the fact that the Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah. This does not mean that it was the Father, YHVH Almighty, himself who entered into the womb of Miriam and was born into the world. The Word of YHVH Almighty was made flesh, walked the surface of the earth and poured out his blood for the redemption of man.

It takes the help of the Spirit of the Father to understand this. Natural human mind or reasoning cannot grasp or accept it.

How am I a hypocrite?
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by budaatum: 1:06am On Sep 22, 2019
elated177:

This does not change the fact that the Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah. This does not mean that it was the Father, YHVH Almighty, himself who entered into the womb of Miriam and was born into the world. The Word of YHVH Almighty was made flesh, walked the surface of the earth and poured out his blood for the redemption of man.

It takes the help of the Spirit of the Father to understand this. Natural human mind or reasoning cannot grasp or accept it.
Natural human mind or reasoning can grasp and accept it if it is the truth, and of the Spirit of the Father. So, explain it to me. Very simply, and short please. In that Spirit.

How was the "Word of YHVH Almighty" made flesh in Jesus Christ our Lord?

P.s. I note your preference for Yahushua. I will understand it as Jesus.
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by MuttleyLaff: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2019
elated177:

budaatum:
Natural human mind or reasoning can grasp and accept it if it is the truth, and of the Spirit of the Father. So, explain it to me. Very simply, and short please. In that Spirit.

How was the "Word of YHVH Almighty" made flesh in Jesus Christ our Lord?

P.s. I note your preference for Yahushua. I will understand it as Jesus.
"And the angel answering, said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore also the Holy One being born will be called the Son of God"
- Luke 1:35

Knowing that most already are prosperous budaatum, I pray that their soul prospers as well too. Complete prosperity
Re: Who Is The Word Of God? by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 22, 2019
elated177:

Just simple questions

Are you both Christians?

Why can't the spirit of truth unite the two of you?

Period! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repost: Did Jesus Curse Anyone? / Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? / Bible Expert Finally Proves Earth Is Just 6000 Years Old (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.