Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged (28796 Views)

Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO / BREAKING: Massive Global IPOB Protests In Catalonia, Liverpool (video) Aggrie / Social Media Bill: Protests To Rock National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by CeeManCollins(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Larryfest:
Same mistake the guy make una sef wan shook head well DSS still get plenty room/ bed space.
s. So he should be forgotten there? You must be his coward brother.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by tillaman(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2019
I don’t think Buhari is gong release this man anytime soon, Mr President doesn’t care about all these protests even if they take the protest to heaven the man no go send!

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Sowore type in those countries would have been sentenced to death

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Olamsoh: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Seun Onigbinde spent 5yrs casting the APC govt as useless and irredeemably directionless for Nigeria.
Well guess who just got appointed into APC's irredeemable govt?

Oga even deactivated his twitter account with 1000s of followers to safeguard his plum job from APC SM mobs

I am learning a new lesson from this.

"CRITICISE THE GOVT UNTIL THEY APPOINT YOU AND KEEP QUIET"

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by lanre4411(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Dannieln1:
This guy of a Sowore is gradually turning to Nelson Mandela of blessed Memeory...
sowore is on his own he has all the democratic way of revolution but his sturburness doesn't allow him when we told him to allow Feladurotoye or kigsley moghalu to come out as a stronge force to challenge buhari and Atiku he said No so his own is own OYO

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by picoba(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2019

Whenever you guys are ready, wake me up. I'm ready to join that of German emberzy

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Sheriman(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Lazy and Cowards Nigerians will still not come out... Politicians will be laughing at us that these commoners can't do no shit to us.. they are our subjects we will government them the way we want.. whether they are all right or not with our harsh economy policies... They must bend to our will by force..

4 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by DropsMic(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Is it not my. Nigeria again..... We know how this one will end...

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by arabbunkum: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Trash

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by kikake: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Protest against a few barely educated Fulani holding 200 million Nigerians to ransom.

Are the southern Nigerians not like goatees?

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Dannieln1: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Bad historical memory.
lol if you say so
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by pureola(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Afonjas learning from IPOB.
Nice for them

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Dannieln1: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
lanre4411:
sowore is on his own he has all the democratic way of revolution but his sturburness doesn't allow him when we told him to allow Feladurotoye or kigsley moghalu to come out as a stronge force to challenge buhari and Atiku he said No so his own is own OYO
you're right man

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Baroba(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Those of them that supported tyranny just to spite Oga Jona, Chicken coming home to roost.. The five percenters remains vindicated..

I hope he gets his freedom for humanity sake..

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Brightest04(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
A massive global protests will be held on September 18 and 19 in demand for the release of Omoyele Sowore, the presidential candidate of the Africa Action Congress, AAC.

Sowore was arrested by the Department for State Security, DSS, and has been kept in detention on grounds that he is being sponsored by foreign elements to destabilize the Buhari administration.

This was after he planned a protest tagged Revolution Now which called for proper governance from public office holders in Nigeria.

A new wave of protests will now be staged to demand the release of Sowore who has now spent 41 days in detention.

The protests will take place in Nigeria and also at the country’s embassy in Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands all on the 18th of September.

Another round will be staged at the United Nations General Assembly in New York and at the Nigerian embassy in Canada on September 19.

https://wotzup.ng/massive-global-protests-to-be-staged-demanding-the-release-of-sowore/
I cry for those that are going to die that day RIP to you all in advance.

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by afolagbe: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
And do you guys think Uncle Bubu will release him or even send you guys to join him

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by gaskiyamagana: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2019
I yam laughing. Massive protest to free Sowore, who defied warning not to....
Anyway, happy Christmas in advance to him in the security custody.

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by kikake: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Swore's only offense: he met in America with Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra.

Nothing fears Fulani more than any prospect of Nigeria breaking up.

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Orissodiq: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2019
the police will arrest tired dat day cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by nwamabo247(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Good move . please nairalanders help a brother
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by frowland(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2019
frosbel2:
Buhari is a Tyrant. The worst president of Nigeria since 1960

FREE Sowore !!

Take this to DSS office not NL.
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by gaskiyamagana: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Brightest04:

I cry for those that are going to die that day RIP to you all in advance.
Don't mind them.
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Angelawhite(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2019
I honestly will not come out.
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by nick50(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Make I hear say afonja the chest beaters get mind protest

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2019
frowland:

Take this to DSS office not NL.

I will, very soon. You can live a coward and make no difference or die a brave man and make a difference to countless others.

Cowards die many times before they die
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by lloyds(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2019
This protests / arrest will only make this man more popular. . And he will end upnruling Nigeria one day soon. That's it.
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Notatribalist(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Dannieln1:
This guy of a Sowore is gradually turning to Nelson Mandela of blessed Memeory...
and that's good for our country..
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by kikake: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Igbo and Yoruba - are both not like goatees -

as a few Fulani imprison them in Nigeria, fcuck them left, right, front, back and central?
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by agapesingles: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2019
CHAT - DATE - MINGLE

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Paulo3ree(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Now its better,... . "protest" not "revolution"
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by gaskiyamagana: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Dannieln1:
Mandela was fighting for Freedom from White Dominance over the Black.. Besides, Sowore is not know through the country let alone Africa like Mandela.
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by shogsman(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Where is the protest I will gladly join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan / Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.