Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:17 PM

FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience (19755 Views)

Tinubu/Shettima: ‘Nigeria About To Witness Her Last Breath’ - PDP Chieftain / Fuoye Saga: The Unsaid Part Of The Story / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2019
sparog:

Its funny how folks like you have kept on saying stuffs like this. The protest was a peaceful one till those folks came along with their guns.

People have the right to protest, for Bleep sake we are in a democracy.

protest to Ekiti first Lady on federal govt responsibility? it's saddened some people have rendered their brain useless in the name of democracy? does democracy make one stupid or unreasonable?
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2019
ojuu4u:

If truly they are humans they would protest instead of rioting, if your brother involves in rioting too he will see consequence of rioting

Its only a wicked, devil in human form will throw stones on cars and fellow human being like u in name of protest, yet u don't expect it may backfire
hey, nobody rioted, it was a peaceful protest. Police attached to erelu changed the story by killing two bright students

1 Like

Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

protest to Ekiti first Lady on federal govt responsibility? it's saddened some people have rendered their brain useless in the name of democracy? does democracy make one stupid or unreasonable?
oh, so a state government has to fold hands while its state suffer cos its another body responsibility?? Huh. What part of the body do you use to think.?

1 Like

Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by sparog(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

During her husband campaign in the last gubernatorial election, he passed through that same road when the students were protesting, he didnt shoot at them instead he met with them and reasoned with them. What stopped her from doing the same?

Its clear u have farts for brain though cos I don't see why you'll support the use of guns with live ammunitions as a means to dispel protesters by the Nigerian police during protests as it has occured over and over again in our country.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by seunjungle1(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Your write ups were full of errors and blunders.
Your write ups shows how arrogant you are.
Your write ups exposes your 5tupudity.

sojiboy:
10th September 2019 will go down as a day PS 91 was manifested in my life!!

By Fola Richie - Adewusi

The Obirinkete Tour a statewide women empowerment program organized by H.E. Erelu Bisi Fayemi the wife of the Governor of Ekiti State entered it's second day and will be in my Local Government- Oye Local Government with the headquarters being Oye Town. I did not go with the team to the other two Local Governments ( Moba and Ilejemeje) that day because I wanted to be at my Local Government to make sure all the women we have mobilized were there and all was set.

So I set out with Mrs Funke Falodun, the SA Land who is also from my ward because my driver was on leave. We got to the outskirts of Oye town and we saw vehicles parked that the FUOYE students have blocked the road protesting power outage. Travellers going to Abuja and other places were parked. We were told they have been there since 7am! We were there for about 2 hrs. I called the CSO and he said yes they are aware and that they are dialoguing with the students because they do not want to use force so that the situation will not get out of hand. After some time we were advised to leave our car behind and walk across so we can take a bike to the venue of the Empowerment program. Thank God I was on flats so we walked across and the students were making jest if us that we were exercising.

Shortly after the students opened up the road and we got a lift to the venue of the program.

About 45mins later, Erelu's entourage arrived through another route and the program started in earnest. Midway into the program we were hearing commotion outside and those outside rushing in with different objects flying and landing on the roof of the building where we were. We asked what was going on, we were told that the students have mobilized to come and disrupt the program. That cars parked on the road are being vandalized. There was panic and we had to cut short some of the other activities and ended the program.
To go out now became another issue, there was confusion, tear gas were used to dispersed the students but they did not relent. People were just entering any available vehicle just to get out of the place.

As we were going one big stone landed on the windscreen of Mrs Falodun's car and the boys were laughing! We were just shouting JESUS till we got out of the town!

When we got to Ado, in all more than 20 vehicles on the entourage were vandalized. People when were injured were being given first aid. Including Erelu's Orderly who had an injury very close to her eyes!

I have never witnessed anything like that before and do not pray to witness it against!

If truly those were students then Nigeria is in trouble! I still wonder how the disruption of an empowerment program will bring light to them. Erelu is not the BEDC MD and FUOYE is not a State University. If they want Erelu to help plead their cause, will it be by vandalizing and maiming people??
I am Hoping the Police will unmask those behind the incident.

I thank God for sparing my life! Glory to God!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/olorisupergal.com/2019/09/12/mrs-fola-richie-adewusi-gives-eye-witness-account-of-fuoye-protest/amp/
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2019
ojuu4u:

I biliv u are a devil, if they want to relay problems, is stone and stick they will use to relay it? Do u think wife of Gov will ever imagine order police to shoot? Let me tell u fact am sure few of the students will go thr with gun, machete, charm and other dangerous weapon, if u knw u knw
lies. Bro/sis I have video n pictorial evidence here so no need of arguing baselessly
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2019
crown08:
oh, so a state government has to fold hands while its state suffer cos its another body responsibility?? Huh. What part of the body do you use to think.?

that your papa use his anus to think doesn't make anyone fall in that line. why vandalise and turn peaceful protest to political protest to the wrong channel?

so the first Lady securities should have remained dumb and allow their principals to be killed like Christmas goat by some hooligans in academic environment

you kids here seems to have the same thing in common
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2019
sparog:

During her husband campaign in the last gubernatorial election, he passed through that same road when the students were protesting, he didnt shoot at them instead he met with them and reasoned with them. What stopped her from doing the same?

Its clear u have farts for brain though cos I don't see why you'll support the use of guns with live ammunitions as a means to dispel protesters by the Nigerian police during protests as it has occured over and over again in our country.
are you a student?
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

that your papa use his anus to think doesn't make anyone fall in that line. why vandalise and turn peaceful protest to political protest to the wrong channel?

so the first Lady securities should have remained dumb and allow their principals to be killed like Christmas goat by some hooligans in academic environment

you kids here seems to have the same thing in common
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by sparog(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
crown08:
are you a student?

An alumnus
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2019
holadhayor1:
And you think pictures are enough proofs? Me myself can even give you some from here if you want
give us. We're waiting
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2019
sparog:

An alumnus
of fuoye?
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by sparog(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2019
crown08:
of fuoye?

Yeah, why are you asking?

Hope I'm safe grin
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by ojuu4u(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2019
crown08:
hey, nobody rioted, it was a peaceful protest. Police attached to erelu changed the story by killing two bright students

To ur imagination abi, police attached to Gov wife and not on the road will just trigger gun because you are protesting? Yes sir you are talking sir.

Hold this in ur left hand sir, who ever tro evil shall see evil. Be it adult....Be it youth.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2019
sparog:

thunder pieces the little brain you've left. did you followed what transpired in this last incident? she was inside the Hall attending to the town women, do you want her to leave what brought her there to attend to some hooligans students who are bent on disrupting the meeting

that cracy is in democracy shouldn't make you crazy and unreasonable
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by sparog(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

thunder pieces the little brain you've left. did you followed what transpired in this last incident? she was inside the Hall attending to the town women, do you want her to leave what brought her there to attend to some hooligans students who are bent on disrupting the meeting

that cracy is in democracy shouldn't make you crazy and unreasonable

Your comment just made me laugh. I'm not gonna get angry and say stuffs that'll cause more animosity because its clear you are only trying to defend your paymasters just like Ekiti state chapter of NANS did but I bet that if it was an election year she would not have reacted that way.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by crown08(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
ojuu4u:

To ur imagination abi, police attached to Gov wife and not on the road will just trigger gun because you are protesting? Yes sir you are talking sir.

Hold this in ur left hand sir, who ever tro evil shall see evil. Be it adult....Be it youth.
are you in this country at all. Just read what you posted.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by ropostic007(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2019
The students mostly are to blame or may I say the senseless and foolish among them... you are throwing stones at the first lady and you expect her security men to be watching u?
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2019
sparog:

Your comment just made me laugh. I'm not gonna get angry and say stuffs that'll cause more animosity because its clear you are only trying to defend your paymasters just like Ekiti state chapter of NANS did but I bet that if it was an election year she would not have reacted that way.

your post shows that you finished elementary education but why you're sounding unreasonable remained a mystery

in the first place protesting to the first Lady was wrong. secondly, they've no right to tried to force themselves inn the hall. thirdly they're are so wrong to start throwing stones to the innocent woman who's not a Federal worker

the police was wrong but that doesn't make the student to be right. democracy is for all and the policemen including the first Lady. democracy is not for the students only but for all and that's my disposition

1 Like

Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by kpompey: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2019
sojiboy:
10th September 2019 will go down as a day PS 91 was manifested in my life!!

By Fola Richie - Adewusi

The Obirinkete Tour a statewide women empowerment program organized by H.E. Erelu Bisi Fayemi the wife of the Governor of Ekiti State entered it's second day and will be in my Local Government- Oye Local Government with the headquarters being Oye Town. I did not go with the team to the other two Local Governments ( Moba and Ilejemeje) that day because I wanted to be at my Local Government to make sure all the women we have mobilized were there and all was set.

So I set out with Mrs Funke Falodun, the SA Land who is also from my ward because my driver was on leave. We got to the outskirts of Oye town and we saw vehicles parked that the FUOYE students have blocked the road protesting power outage. Travellers going to Abuja and other places were parked. We were told they have been there since 7am! We were there for about 2 hrs. I called the CSO and he said yes they are aware and that they are dialoguing with the students because they do not want to use force so that the situation will not get out of hand. After some time we were advised to leave our car behind and walk across so we can take a bike to the venue of the Empowerment program. Thank God I was on flats so we walked across and the students were making jest if us that we were exercising.

Shortly after the students opened up the road and we got a lift to the venue of the program.

About 45mins later, Erelu's entourage arrived through another route and the program started in earnest. Midway into the program we were hearing commotion outside and those outside rushing in with different objects flying and landing on the roof of the building where we were. We asked what was going on, we were told that the students have mobilized to come and disrupt the program. That cars parked on the road are being vandalized. There was panic and we had to cut short some of the other activities and ended the program.
To go out now became another issue, there was confusion, tear gas were used to dispersed the students but they did not relent. People were just entering any available vehicle just to get out of the place.

As we were going one big stone landed on the windscreen of Mrs Falodun's car and the boys were laughing! We were just shouting JESUS till we got out of the town!

When we got to Ado, in all more than 20 vehicles on the entourage were vandalized. People when were injured were being given first aid. Including Erelu's Orderly who had an injury very close to her eyes!

I have never witnessed anything like that before and do not pray to witness it against!

If truly those were students then Nigeria is in trouble! I still wonder how the disruption of an empowerment program will bring light to them. Erelu is not the BEDC MD and FUOYE is not a State University. If they want Erelu to help plead their cause, will it be by vandalizing and maiming people??
I am Hoping the Police will unmask those behind the incident.

I thank God for sparing my life! Glory to God!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/olorisupergal.com/2019/09/12/mrs-fola-richie-adewusi-gives-eye-witness-account-of-fuoye-protest/amp/

These people are insane.How on earth are we going to belief this story.Kindly provide pictures of your damaged vehicles and your so called members that were injured.They are laughing at you meaning that you are very close to them, yet they never harm you.The blood of the matyred will never sleep and I see your children cut down too in their prime.Eyin oloriburuku,ojelu calling themselves politicians.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by sparog(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

your post shows that you finished elementary education but why you're sounding unreasonable remained a mystery

in the first place protesting to the first Lady was wrong. secondly, they've no right to tried to force themselves inn the hall. thirdly they're are so wrong to start throwing stones to the innocent woman who's not a Federal worker

the police was wrong but that doesn't make the student to be right. democracy is for all and the policemen including the first Lady. democracy is not for the students only but for all and that's my disposition

Elementary school Indeed grin. At least I can spell correctly and write reasonable English unlike you.

This shows you only heard the version of the first lady and as such the premise on which your argument is based is faulty.

Try and do a little research instead of displaying your stupidity for all and sundry to feast on.

I won't spur u on with a reply again cos you ain't worth it. You can continue spewing your thrash.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by ojuu4u(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2019
crown08:
are you in this country at all. Just read what you posted.

Yes ooooo, u are not in this country that's y u don't knw extent in which students can go
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by ropostic007(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

yes bro you are right
Fuoye is a federal government property
phcn is a federal government property
such a protest should have been directed to the presidency and even if they have forgotten to think during the mele,throwing stones and objects to the venue where Erelu was making her speech was a suicide of the highest order.
to be frank, those guys killed themselves.

the police men were wrong though but the students were more than wrong. they all caused it and they didn't use their God given brains
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by akinceleb: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Those students may have behave childish but a good leader must learn how to calm the annoyance of his or her subjects. Everybody is annoyed with the current system in the country. No road, no light, no job, no food, nothing is working and Mr Governor wife fly around may even fuel the annoyance of those students. We need the help of God in our land.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by akinceleb: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Those students may have behave childish but a good leader must learn how to calm the annoyance of his or her subjects. Everybody is annoyed with the current system in the country. No road, no light, no job, no food, nothing is working and Mr Governor wife fly around may even fuel the annoyance of those students. We need the help of God in our land.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by skukimania(f): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2019
The police will unmask who again? The ones dem don kill?
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by banji1(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2019
At least we've now heard from three people; first the SUG president, an eyewitness, and now this one; so its safe to say the deaths and the degeneration of a peaceful protest to a full blown disaster, isn't in any way the orchestration of the wife of the governor. She was a pawn and a victim that was at the right place just at the wrong time.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by proxillin(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2019
THis look like an account prepared by a lawyer to be presented at the court.

This person wrote a perfect script.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by krishfwesh(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2019
After been paid to come and defend what is not. Cheap lies
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by fortran12: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Emmy3:
That's means there were more than 20 vehicles on the entourage of one person.
Hope you know there were other people who brought their cars for the programme.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by Alonge25: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
No one should come up to defend this barbaric acts.
Re: FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
sparog:

Elementary school Indeed grin. At least I can spell correctly and write reasonable English unlike you.

This shows you only heard the version of the first lady and as such the premise on which your argument is based is faulty.

Try and do a little research instead of displaying your stupidity for all and sundry to feast on.

I won't spur u on with a reply again cos you ain't worth it. You can continue spewing your thrash.

you're so dumb to indicate how stupid you're, that was a simple sentence to make you understand since the first post you quote elude your understanding

do you participate in the protest, you should have to show your bravery at least to prove you're not keyboard warrior. some Fuoye students even fault the action of their other colleagues who participated in that shameful protest. only God knows what Fuoye admin required to admit bunch of imbeciles and hooligans as their students

imbeciles like you na stupidity they rush you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Report: "You Celebrated Prematurely" - Lai Mohammed Mocks CNN / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form / FG To Withdraw Subsidy On Fertiliser – Agriculture Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.