|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,907,633 members, 7,011,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 August 2022 at 12:16 PM
|10 Main Reasons Why You Should Be Setting Goals by EbookVault: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2019|
Do you know the importance of setting goals?
In the next 5 minutes, you will find out 10 reasons why you should set goals.
Read till the end for a special offer...
1. The goal produces a positive attitude. The goal is the basis for your efforts and the spur to you. The goal gives you a visible side. As you achieve these goals, you will have a sense of accomplishment and your mentality will move in a more proactive direction.
2. The goal is to make you see the mission and generate motivation. With goals, there is a clear picture of the world you like, and you will concentrate and resource on the direction and goals you choose, and you will be more enthusiastic about your goals.
3. The goal makes you feel the meaning and value of survival. The way people do things depends on how they see their goals. If you feel that your goals are not important, then the effort is naturally of little value. If you think the goal is important, then the opposite is true. If you have an ideal in your heart, you will feel the importance of survival. If this ideal (the goal of life) is composed of one goal, then you will feel that it is valuable to work hard for the goal.
4. Goals allow you to shift your focus from process to outcome. The measure of success is not how much work is done, but how much is achieved.
5. The goal helps you prioritize and grasp the key points. Without goals, we can easily fall into realities that are not related to ideals. A person who forgets the most important things will become a slave to trivial matters.
6. The goal is to concentrate on you and grasp the present. The goal has a guiding role in the current work. In other words, what is being done now must be part of achieving future goals. Therefore, people pay attention to the present and grasp the present.
7. Goals can increase passion and help assess progress. The goal is to make the ideas in our hearts concrete and easier to achieve. There is a lot of enthusiasm in the heart of the work; the goal also provides an important means of self-assessment, the standard. You can measure your progress based on how far you are from your goal and measure your efficiency.
8. The goal is to create confidence and courage. Confidence and courage come from "knowing oneself." A clear and thorough understanding of the goals and the realization process will inevitably make you feel calm and unpredictable.
9. The goal is to make people self-improvement and never stop. The process of self-improvement is actually the process of continuous exertion of potential. To realize your potential, you must concentrate on your strengths and have a high return. Goals allow you to concentrate as much as you can. When you keep working on your own strengths, these advantages will inevitably develop further.
10. The goal is to make you a successful person . Emerson, a 19th-century philosopher and poet in the United States, said: "The whole world will give way to the people who are moving toward their goals!"
Now... You have seen the 10 reasons why you should be setting goals. But the reason are not really the problem.
You need to know how to set your goal. How to create an action plan to achieve it. How to overcome obstacles that hold you towards your goal.
And most importantly...
The fastest way to achieve your goal.
That's why I have created a package for you. It consists of 10 uncommon ebooks on goal setting. Everything you need to know on goal setting.
In life, you need to give something in other to get something. What would you be able to give in order to achieve that your goal?
Can you give out 1 million naira in order to achieve a goal of 20 million naira?
These ebooks are worth N20,000. But I will be giving it out for just N1,990.
With just N1,990 you can learn how to achieve that your great goal.
Now, let me ask you... Would you like to achieve that goal?
Are you sure you want to achieve it?
Contact me now to get started...
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: 10 Main Reasons Why You Should Be Setting Goals by EbookVault: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2019|
“A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”
– Bruce Lee
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50