Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl (7330 Views)

Why We Conduct Inter Border Patrol – Amotekun / If We Conduct Election In Abia North 20 Times, I ‘ll Win, Kalu Declares / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by meethumb: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2019
-Party Leadership Mobilizes Support.

Chief Whip of the 9th Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has declared that he would win repetitively if elections were conducted 20 times in the entire Abia North Senatorial Zone.

This is following the September 9th judgement of the Abia State Election Petition Tribunal which ordered for supplementary elections in some units of Abia North Senatorial Zone.

Kalu stated this on Thursday when the APC party Chieftains in Abia state led by its Chairman Hon. Donatus Nwankpa and the Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Uchechukwu Ogah, paid him a solidarity courtesy visit in Abuja.

The party leadership stated that they would challenge the ruling at the appeal court however, they were ready to face the supplementary election to retain the Chief Whip of the 9th Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu.

Nwankpa, who spoke on behalf of the delegation also seized the occasion to announce the rejection of the Abia State nominee on the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission.

He said, "We are here today in solidarity with the Chief Whip of the Senate. We are ready to be part of the election even if elections were to be held today.

"We are ready to appeal the judgement.

"There were flaws in the judgment Senator Orji Uzor Kalu' case as declared by the tribunal. He has not been sacked. The court has not asked that his certificate of return should be withdrawn.

"He remains the Chief Whip of the 9th Senate and all things being equal, nothing would change it.

"What happened was a temporary set back and a distraction to the APC in Abia."

He said the people of Abia - North were ready at all times to vote the former Governor of the state, nothing that if election was to be held twenty times, Orji Uzor Kalu would be returned.

“We are ready to appeal that judgement. You know how President Muhammadu Buhari’s case was delivered on yesterday (Wednesday) and that further exposed the flaws in Kalu’s case.

The APC chairman, who addressed journalists after the courtesy visit, said the party in the state rejected the NDDC nominee because he was not known to the party. "

He said, The APC in Abia State rejected the NDDC nominee. He is not known to the party and he cannot represent the interest of our people well.

"We have asked the Abia representatives in the Senate to reject him whenever he appear for screening."

In the entourage, was the Minister of Mines and Solid Development, Dr. Uche Chukwu Okay who insisted that, Orji Uzor Kalu’s seat was not declared vacant, saying that, “he remains our leader in the party, he remains our leader in the state.

In his remark, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu explained that he would not lose sleep over the development, emphasising that he would win election anytime.

“In Abia North, we are not losing sleep. In Nigeria, if we conduct election in Abia North twenty times, I will win”, the lawmaker insisted.

“The sanctity of Court anywhere in the world is that if one is displeased with judgement, he can approach the upper Court and that is what I will do.

“I was not removed, I wasn’t sacked as reported in the media. The Court didn’t asked someone else to be sworn-in, in my place. We have our votes in tact and since the law allows me to appeal, I will appeal the judgement.”

The lawmaker said Courts don’t award remedies not sought for, hence, he remained the lawmaker while pursuing the case in the Appeal Court.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/09/13/if-we-conduct-election-in-abia-north-twenty-times-i-will-win-orji-kalu-declares/

2 Likes

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by gidgiddy: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Orji Uzo Kalu is a drowning man and he knows it. He should have never been declared winner of Abia North senatorial zone in the first place because the election was inconclusive

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Sunofgod(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Only with bribery.... otherwise your not popular!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by senatordave1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sunofgod:
So the useless mao is more popular?

1 Like

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Arrogant Man, why Appealing the judgement, if you are that confident, Why not allow for a rerun in the affected LGA

8 Likes

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
senatordave1:

So the useless mao is more popular?
You better look for work,cause after court cases BMC, will be disbanded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by senatordave1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
otuekong1:

The unemployed is ranting from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Cause you will bribe twenty times na
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tell your haters make dem dey hear am loud
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by dust144(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Inec have spoken
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Crazeworld(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okay

If you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Civil Defense, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or
If you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here#81867573

3 Likes

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by eneyoduke(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Spend all the money, buy your mama a house, come back for more!!!
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by mbahdi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Next
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
otuekong1:

unemployed boy wey dey always shout of hunger sef dey talk. wailers sha

1 Like

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by 1mrprolific7(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Come eat cocoyam for Madrid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by justi40(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Let them conduct it first before boasting
Let me see if u have ball

1 Like

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by airminem(f): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
I believe you cos theives will always stick to thieves..edit autocorrect on!
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Uka15(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Manolo213: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Shurup your smelling mouth
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by BonkePeter: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Could that be faith or moral?
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by hoseao(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a drowning man and he knows it. He should have never been declared winner of Abia North senatorial zone in the first place because the election was inconclusive
bro dont think you know what's on ground in abia state. i dont support him he is one of the reason why we are in this mess in abia, but like he said even if the election is conducted 100 times orji will win take it anywhere and i mean with a large margin oo not nearly!!

1 Like

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by betterpikinn: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
SO FUKING WHAT?

WE SHOULD FRY TEETH?
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Dedetwo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
meethumb:
-Party Leadership Mobilizes Support.

Chief Whip of the 9th Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has declared that he would win repetitively if elections were conducted 20 times in the entire Abia North Senatorial Zone.

This is following the September 9th judgement of the Abia State Election Petition Tribunal which ordered for supplementary elections in some units of Abia North Senatorial Zone.

Kalu stated this on Thursday when the APC party Chieftains in Abia state led by its Chairman Hon. Donatus Nwankpa and the Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Uchechukwu Ogah, paid him a solidarity courtesy visit in Abuja.

The party leadership stated that they would challenge the ruling at the appeal court however, they were ready to face the supplementary election to retain the Chief Whip of the 9th Senate, Orji Uzor Kalu.

Nwankpa, who spoke on behalf of the delegation also seized the occasion to announce the rejection of the Abia State nominee on the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission.

He said, "We are here today in solidarity with the Chief Whip of the Senate. We are ready to be part of the election even if elections were to be held today.

"We are ready to appeal the judgement.

"There were flaws in the judgment Senator Orji Uzor Kalu' case as declared by the tribunal. He has not been sacked. The court has not asked that his certificate of return should be withdrawn.

"He remains the Chief Whip of the 9th Senate and all things being equal, nothing would change it.

"What happened was a temporary set back and a distraction to the APC in Abia."

He said the people of Abia - North were ready at all times to vote the former Governor of the state, nothing that if election was to be held twenty times, Orji Uzor Kalu would be returned.

“We are ready to appeal that judgement. You know how President Muhammadu Buhari’s case was delivered on yesterday (Wednesday) and that further exposed the flaws in Kalu’s case.

The APC chairman, who addressed journalists after the courtesy visit, said the party in the state rejected the NDDC nominee because he was not known to the party. "

He said, The APC in Abia State rejected the NDDC nominee. He is not known to the party and he cannot represent the interest of our people well.

"We have asked the Abia representatives in the Senate to reject him whenever he appear for screening."

In the entourage, was the Minister of Mines and Solid Development, Dr. Uche Chukwu Okay who insisted that, Orji Uzor Kalu’s seat was not declared vacant, saying that, “he remains our leader in the party, he remains our leader in the state.

In his remark, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu explained that he would not lose sleep over the development, emphasising that he would win election anytime.

“In Abia North, we are not losing sleep. In Nigeria, if we conduct election in Abia North twenty times, I will win”, the lawmaker insisted.

“The sanctity of Court anywhere in the world is that if one is displeased with judgement, he can approach the upper Court and that is what I will do.

“I was not removed, I wasn’t sacked as reported in the media. The Court didn’t asked someone else to be sworn-in, in my place. We have our votes in tact and since the law allows me to appeal, I will appeal the judgement.”

The lawmaker said Courts don’t award remedies not sought for, hence, he remained the lawmaker while pursuing the case in the Appeal Court.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/09/13/if-we-conduct-election-in-abia-north-twenty-times-i-will-win-orji-kalu-declares/

Of course you will win the election because the electorates from Abia north are morons and you are a rigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by hoseao(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sunofgod:
lol dont think you know any thing about abia politcs, even my grandmother in the village knows orji as much as i hate to admit it he is quite popular.

1 Like

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by VillageHead: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Basket mouth don start to dey lick again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by celeiyke: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Then don't appeal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by kalu61(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
hoseao:
bro dont think you know what's on ground in abia state. i dont support him he is one of the reason why we are in this mess in abia, but like he said even if the election is conducted 100 times orji will win take it anywhere and i mean with a large margin oo not nearly!!
Are you an Apc member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by Innoxxacs: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
meethumb:

In the entourage, was the Minister of Mines and Solid Development, Dr. Uche Chukwu Okay who insisted that,
never heard of this name b4. Mr blogger

1 Like

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by kalu61(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dedetwo:

Of course you will win the election because the electorates from Abia north are morons and you are a rigger.
You call the electorate morons , are you not guilty also?

2 Likes

Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by hoseao(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
kalu61:
Are you an Apc member?
i never said that, as much as i hate to say this orji uzor Kalu is still going to in.
Re: ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl by kalu61(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
hoseao:
i never said that, as much as i hate to say this orji uzor Kalu is still going to in.
If a rerun is conducted, he will lose. I'm from Abia north.

His best bait is to follow the case in court, exploiting all the loopholes in a judiciary. Though unfortunate.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Yet To Screen Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner After 4 Months / Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve / Okowa Signs 2023 Appropriation Bill Of ₦‎571.6 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.