Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Cubing The Fake The Misleading Nature Of Many False Marketers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cubing The Fake The Misleading Nature Of Many False Marketers (676 Views)

Why Megapixels Are A Misleading Camera Spec / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / The FAKE Jumia Site That Is SCAMMING People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubing The Fake The Misleading Nature Of Many False Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2019
The Internet was created to be an assistant towards getting better options for things and advertise before purchase.
But due to the spread of fake news, info and misleading marketing techniques by a lot of organisations and their marketers, going for help has become an open door to people ending up wasting their money on disappointing purchases rather than meaningful buys.

Take nairaland for example, here used to be a place to get better advice on all front, but due to the misleading nature of a lot of dubious entities, it's become a den of thieves and a place of weeping for innocent buyers.
time to take it back.

From now and onwards, if anyone suggests any device to you, your first and only question should be "Are you using it?"
If the person's answer is, my brother, my neighbour, my uncle or all sorts of such misleading info is using it or has used it, then tell him or her to ask those people to come and suggest it on nairaland for you. Otherwise don't buy it.

Because it's only reasonable to ask someone to spend their money on items if you would spend your money on such items. And if you will spend your money on such items, then spend it before advertising to anyone to go for it.

Please everyone, be wise and let us rid ourselves of misleading miscreants.

If I suggest Huawei prime or Xiaomi note 8 pro to you. Ask me if am using it.
I said "if". Because I did not suggest them.

2 Likes

Re: Cubing The Fake The Misleading Nature Of Many False Marketers by cameroncucumber(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Well said

1 Like

Re: Cubing The Fake The Misleading Nature Of Many False Marketers by Blastedholligan: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Well said bro but why give yourself unnecessary headache? Just do your daily business and let everyone be. No de drink panadol for another person headache
Re: Cubing The Fake The Misleading Nature Of Many False Marketers by Chuksteric(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
The attitude of the above marketer above me is what has led Nigeria to the useless state it is right now .. OP I wanted to create a thread like this.. Thanks for doing it . Please if anyone suggests a brand for you , kindly go through the person's moniker as most as marketers

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Apple Releases Iphone 11 Worldwide / Unreleased Moto Phone With Pop-up Selfie Camera Seen On Motorola Fan Page / Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL Specs, Release Date And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.