Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) (69841 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by gistembassy123: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Following viral reports that Regina Daniels has thrown out best friend, Cassie for seducing her husband and poisoning her.

SleekGist decided to dig further and we found some throw back photos of the the two friends when the going was good...

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/throw-back-photos-of-regina-daniels-and-best-friend-cassie/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
I love d Cassie's smile.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by franklingud(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
The b!tch even fine pass the w!tch.

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fear these girls

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Merkules: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Small Ashawos
But this Cassie gal is blessed with DSL

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
If Mr Ned wants he can still marry this one and keep her in Dubai. Away from Regina and her paparazzi. The man has money and can keep as many women as he wants, anywhere in the world. Regina should understand this and calm down. There were other women before she entered, why is she now blocking other people from entering? Ned is like a publicly quoted company and any pretty woman can buy shares in his life. It is a hustle to escape the rat race and no one should vex for the other.

"My husband. My husband" yen yen yen. What will Ned's first wife now say? Person wey him thing lost no complain na person wey pick am for road dey complain say see as people don match this my thing. Regina is a dullard if she thinks she can tie Ned Nwokoma down.

Nonsense!!!

385 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Their friendship
Their problem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Chanchit: 3:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Sebi na that agbaya we suppose blame when 18 yrs old pikin come turn 65yrs old man to their target. And I wonder if na under bridge the friend sef dey live before her friend marry. Instead of her to beg hee friend to tell her husband to help her get Eleribu rich old man like him to marry.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2019
gistembassy123:
Following viral reports that Regina Daniels has thrown out best friend, Cassie for seducing her husband and poisoning her.

SleekGist decided to dig further and we found some throw back photos of the the two friends when the going was good...

CLICK TO SEE MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS HERE

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/throw-back-photos-of-regina-daniels-and-best-friend-cassie/

lesbians anyways!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by money121(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Princeton92(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2019
She was flirting with her step son, that's why she was thrown out.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by odeebee: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2019
9ce
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Easybela(f): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2019
franklingud:

Which one is the bitch and which one is the witch?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2019
franklingud:
You deserve one bottle

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by johnkay1(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Watin me I no be say
Young Female celebrities = Oloshos (Using Nollywood theorem)
Regina = young Female celebrity
Therefore, Regina and Olosho are like this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by amaks: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Sometimes its better for friends not to stay under one roof.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Do me I do me u.. Karma is bitch
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by MisterChairman(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2019
olosho oshi . is that not how u seduce Ned ?

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by Heylius(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Na Ned Bleep up sha.
Marry pikin wey suppose be him grandchild.
And him think say those pikin dem no go dey use am yeye
Shameless man
Spits.

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by madenigga(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2019
All these underage girls na old men be una problem.

As the girl small reach she don dae scheme how to snatch another person husband

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by sisisioge: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Assually, they are both pretty girls. I think Ned Nkoyo's friend that has as much money as he does should step in to settle this rift by marrying the bestie. Issue resolved grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by fatymore(f): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Good Morning my people

Change that old bedsheets of 5yrs and get a new one, you don't need to break a bank for that!

Instead of using that old wrapper to cover your body, get our duvet for a chikini money!
#Weekend
#Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by danduchi(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Hustle more and forget about these bitches

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by King204(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Fear dem
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) by presleYzzi(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.