Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (52067 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what if the man's body rejec5s the donor kidney later on.

she getting pregnant in future with one kidney is putting her life in danger.

There has to be something else the couple is not telling us that makes the woman want to leave.
They don't know that one.
If pregnancy complication arises and she happen not to conceive again, they will not waste time to remind her that he is the only son.

I read of a guy who donated kidney few yrs ago that later died.
He looked terrible.
Not to talk of a pregnant woman with one kidney.
Heaven help her if its twin.
How will one kidney carry the load?

5 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by greenmonk: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
sassysure:

They don't know that one.
If pregnancy complication arises and she happen not to conceive again, they will not waste time to remind her that he is the only son.

I read of a guy who donated kidney few yrs ago that later died.
He looked terrible.
Not to talk of a pregnant woman with one kidney.
Heaven help her if its twin.
How will one kidney carry the load?
With two kidney my body come dey do me like dis na him una wan ask make I remove one. To donate kidney no be for young females oo.
The best person to donate organs are parents or siblings to reduce risk of rejection.

2 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by macho44(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
gidob:

What are you even saying...after writing so much, you made no point
I dey tell u, very anyhow comment ooo
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by marvelous000: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

When he was shown on HIP-TV, they were all with him. But going by your narrative, a man had a woman who loved him enough to donate her kidney- but he married extra wives. No wonder this one no wan give.

Before he will use her kidney and be doing "men are polygamous in nature" grin
Dear, I think you're prevaricating as regards your comment that elicited my response. you asserted that he subsequently married other women after his health reprieve by the skin of his teeth, through the unquantifiable sacrifice of his wife. and my response was to negate any possible fallacy in your claim, or to have you disabuse me of any egregious thinking. so, this your assertion
a man had a woman who loved him enough to donate her kidney- but he married extra wives.
is only relevant, if you know for sure, and can provide axiomatic fact that she's his first wife.
conversely, your last paragraph is funnygrin
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by marvelous000: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
God forbid bad thing
auntie, this one wey you dey forbid like this, hope we're safe. and by the way, wetin you dey forbidcheesy
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Vieamie: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
LadySarah:

Will You advice ur sis to give?
What If complications arise,willit be wise that bothcouple suffer Or die.

Sh is yet to born sef.If She is with pregnancy Or woukd later become preggy,how will She carry it with one kidney.
If She had had a child(ren),it Could be partly considered.
Tbt,the man has a lot of explaining to do cos the problem disnt start suddenly After marriage .Let his mother donate hers.It was how one hoe i know survived. undecided undecided
I don't need any advice to save my husband, if i can. One good functioning kidney is enough to live a good life, the other is just a spare. so, she rather be a young widow with both kidney?
Well, people marry for diff. reasons, i don't know hers or her husband's.

2 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2019
yazga:
Did the kidney suddenly fail or it was there all along and wasn't disclosed? If it wasn't disclosed, she has a choice to walk away. If it happened suddenly, she ought to make sacrifice but you can't force her. I believe he has siblings, let love ànd blood lead.

Again, Instead of the two families to sit down and look for a suitable solution, it's divorce they are pushing her for? A fresh marriage for that matter, what exactly was their reason to get married if they can't support and help each other at their down times?
oil dey your head. Nice one

1 Like

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:23am On Sep 14, 2019
truefood45:
it is a tradition of love where people believe marriage is for better for worse, if your cousin consider their request a threat, she should consider divorce, but she should mind the impart of divorce to the sick man, let her accept people who may call her wicked, and get what she want, solution is always available but is not known, her husband is cause of his own sickness and has continued to sustain it, sickness cannot grow in a body unless the body supported it, ignorance is not always enough to stop any sickness but knowledge can, try true food today, you can from there see the reason why many sickness become incurable, it is dilemma she either give it or she leave but knowledge can always save.

what is this one saying?

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by anonymuz(m): 5:28am On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
if this story is true. this a pointer that true love is a scam. many people are in relationships for material or societal gains
true love ended in late 80s

2 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by khiaa(f): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2019
LillyVal:
My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of Kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months na, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

a. would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?

In sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, till death do you part.
Did your cousin make that promise?

1 Like

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by mahvie: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Acidosis:

It's a selfish world bro. Same way the wife wan japa is the same way the guy mama haff japa. Majority of mothers today can't die for their children when faced with hard realities. You can't blame them, there is a limit to how much we sacrifice in the name of love. Some will empty their accounts and even take on debts to ensure a sick spouse receive the best treatment. Ask them to lay down their organ, and watch the reaction. Love get different elastic limits o...just pray to meet one that loves you very very much and pray against the kind of temptation or challenge that can break the elastic limit of that love.

The one that donates her kidney may fail when faced with a temptation to cheat in exchange for millions. Some won't cheat even if you offer them a million dollars, but to donate organ?

Goodmorning Acidosis, i need a little bit of advice from you. You have knowledge about the banking sector, right?
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2019
mahvie:

Goodmorning Acidosis, i need a little bit of advice from you. You have knowledge about the banking sector, right?

Good morning mahvie. I don't have banking experience but I can share some insights about financial markets/investment trends.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Judybash93(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2019
She is the owner of her kidneys... She decides what she wants to do with em...

4 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by alizma: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2019
LillyVal:
My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of Kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months na, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

a. would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?
Your cousin is a cold digger. If she had suddenly discovered that the husband she married in July is richer than Dangote, will she has contemplate the idea of leaving the marriage?
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by kenodrill: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
if this story is true. this a pointer that true love is a scam. many people are in relationships for material or societal gains

My brother their us nothing like true love.that's a scam and an illusion. Everyone now crave for confort, convenience and personal gains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by zorani(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2019
LillyVal:

What do you think?

It's actually not by force to donate kidney but out of love which I think she doesn't love her husband to the extent of donating a kidney. The moral here is that most marriages especially in Nigeria are not built on love, but on societal perspectives. So make sure U have mutual love with Ur partner before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Flier: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2019
I wouldn’t accept or give kidney to anyone,advice your cousin not to donate any kidney because he will probably die at some point and leave her with one kidney which means she won’t last longer either
It’s selfish to ask people to give you kidney it makes no sense

5 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by DECLAN2015(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2019
DaBogu:
Wawuuuu men are not only marrying for free emotional and domestic labour they’ve also started marrying for organs as well. There’s no way he’s just now finding out now that he’s sick 2 months after marrying her.
Awon organ harvesters. God safe us.

The kidney cannot just fail suddenly
He has the ailments for long

What cause the kidney failure?
If is due to his lifestyle,
Then the innocent lady should be the one to sacrifice her own kidney for irresponsible life.

1 Like

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by CoolAmbience(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2019
truefood45:
it is a tradition of love where people believe marriage is for better for worse, if your cousin consider their request a threat, she should consider divorce, but she should mind the impart of divorce to the sick man, let her accept people who may call her wicked, and get what she want, solution is always available but is not known, her husband is cause of his own sickness and has continued to sustain it, sickness cannot grow in a body unless the body supported it, ignorance is not always enough to stop any sickness but knowledge can, try true food today, you can from there see the reason why many sickness become incurable, it is dilemma she either give it or she leave but knowledge can always save.

Say again please 'cos I couldn't get anything out of this epistle.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Mkez(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2019
the bottom line is
she will commit adultery if she file for divorce by marrying another man as life move on.
better still let her remain unmarried if she finally push ahead for divorce .
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by princeadams11: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2019
LillyVal:

What do you think?
She should place herself in his shoes bcous it could be her one day. I hope it wont be regarded as wickedness when the table turns around and she gets abandoned or disappointed by someone she thinks can stand by her in her time of need.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Fingerlins: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2019
E go hard before person go find wife wey go do this kind thing. only wife I know that can sure do this without asking any fuckkkkkin question is that Pablo Escobar’s Wife!
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by mahvie: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Acidosis:

Good morning mahvie. I don't have banking experience but I can share some insights about financial markets/investment trends.

Okay. I have a issue. i mistakenly transferred money to the wrong account. I was told by the bank that before the money could be withdrawn from the account which was wrongly credited, i need to get a court order. is this proper?
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2019
What happened to for better for worse embarassed
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Ganjafama(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2019
If the girl was my daughter I would advise her not to do it. But it it's still a choice she has to make for herself
BTW, what about the parents of the man? God forbid that my child is in such situation, I won't even hesitate before giving him/her one of my kidney. Even if it means sacrificing my life by giving that child both my kidneys I would do it.

5 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by NobleAngell(f): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. What a beautiful nonsense.
VeryVeryBeautiful.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by brandmix: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2019
truefood45:

Could nearly swear that it looks like you are marketing. Most be the most incoherent jingle i have heard in my life undecided
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by hopefulLandlord: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't have a girlfriend and would never have one.
interesting, any reason behind this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.