Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding (2404 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by virtjock(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2007
Am not stingy, infact i think am too generous.
and she's taking advantage of that, i love her but she's really getting on my nerves.
Wetin i go do?
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by robby1(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2007
have u told her?
if u tell her and she still continues, then u know what to do.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by iice(f): 5:38pm On May 17, 2007
Communication people! too zinged out to type long paragraphs tongue
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by amaikama(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2007
Vint_jock.

I feel u oo!!

You see one ting about ppl most especially naija women. eh! dem get as dem be. let me first tell u. if 4 example now u no come give her, naija women go say u are not romantic, u don't care, u are stingy as u talk, u are not loving etc" the girl want to send u to ur village wit only panties they say u no de romantic, u no care, u no love dem etc.

wen u come ask for sex, them go tell u say, "is it important or necessary in a relationship? mostly this thing they always come from naija women ( no sex till marriage) ha! tofipka!!!!! u see how dem dey tink. if u truely want to stay without sex, then stay away from relationships that will bring in sex. naija women go come dey compare naija men wit oyinbo. can u just imagine that insult!!! angry watin fufu, Akpu, pounded yam wan do wit chees, burger, witch wey de for sand? abeg tell me. dem say we naija guys we are not romantic? den put their fish brain for ground wey we no show dem romance?

una think say de phone wey we get, na only we get am? abeg make i hear word boo!!! i don tire to dey talk.

na God go safe us from una hand.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by Jaguar1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2007
Please by all means do.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by sammy6(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
Proceed.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by amaikama(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2007
make i just pity them and reserve some comment for the naija girls wey wan reply, then i go start again.

how una see am?
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by uyai(f): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
Is she demanding for sex?, money? attention? love or what?
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by amaikama(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2007
wat else? material things of cause!!
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by uyai(f): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2007
then tell her to get a job ASAP
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by Aproko(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2007
uyai:

then tell her to get a job ASAP

LMAO grin cheesy grin grin cheesy but what if she doesn't find one soon enough, what is the brother to do?
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by nikynike(f): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2007
Call her and tell her.She can change if you are sure of what you are saying.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by ima1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2007
if you keep giving why wouldn't she keep taking
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by Orimili(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2007
Talk to her, explain to her what she is doing, and try to work from there. If the same behaviour resumes, then do what you must.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by Njoy1(f): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2007
Go on then, dump the greedy b***H, you've worked hard for your money. Let her do the same.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by uau(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2007
must d giving b in 1 direction?
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by benit(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2007
Well,maybe she thinks u are not generous enough.Find out from her
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2007
Reduce the way you give her material things. Let her take the walk if she cant manage with the new development.

Let her understand that you have to save for rainy days. Being prudent does not mean you dont love her.

Because, she would definately leave you when your ass go broke,

take ma word dude.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by desgiezd(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2007
There are many finance houses that can help you finance her requests, the only problem is that the interest you pay on the loans may be high.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2007
@topic
dump her if she's too demanding. she's just there to chop and clean mouth. den waka.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by CrazyMan(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2007
I suppose you're not a bank neither are you her father.
So why do you have to carry her finacial burder? it's not worth it jare.
Leave her alone and get someone else.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by osereka(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2007
na you wear shoe na you know where e de pinch you for leg!
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by Pip(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2007
If u do not dump her she would dump you as soon as she catches another mugu. They call such girls "Leaking Pocket"
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by tkb417(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2007
They call such girls "Leaking Pocket"
LMAO. ure just a goat!!! grin grin grin grin
God forbid such gurls in my life

@topic
tell her if she's in need of money, she should think of a part-time job or better still a fulltime job.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by kkycee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2007
ask her to choose between you and money.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by jkpretty(f): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2007
Some girls need to work so that they can feel how easy it is to spend their sweat on sweet nothings.
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by ratiken(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2007
'If i hustle my money
You go follow me chop am
Na me bring you come lagos
I resemble you papa

Take a good look at yourself, If you don't look anything close to her Papa
You know wat to do
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by samix(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2007
rati ken:

'If i hustle my money
You go follow me chop am
Na me bring you come lagos
I resemble you papa

Take a good look at yourself, If you don't look anything close to her Papa
You know what to do

nice one dude

@poster
if na me be u i go don leave am b4 i dey ask for opinion
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by Busta(f): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2007
Then, go ahead, dump Her!
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by omega25red(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
Think about this

A woman would never date or marry a person who is below her in status financially and sometimes even education wise
so why do we men marry and date women who are bringing nothing to the table?

no matter how good looking a woman is you should always find out what she is bringing to the table because beauty is skin deep and you don't want someone who you would later resent for being a money grubbing broke ass B@#$h lol
Re: I Want To Dump Her, She's Too Demanding by sog4mail(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
My advice for you is to think in two ways, (i) Think of the good time you have spent with her and (ii) the present situation now. You don't have to follow all what people says to you, you have to listen carefully , shuffle their thougths to come out with your final decision.If you really Love her,you have to talk to her ears,I believe she will minimize her requests.Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigeria Girls Are Poor / Something About Men / When Do U Knwu R In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.