Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Exactly Is The Matter With Girls And This Skirt?. MUST READ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Exactly Is The Matter With Girls And This Skirt?. MUST READ (1070 Views)

#na The Matter We Dey Settle Since! / Share The Matter That You Are Settling Right Now In Your Area / Na The Matter We Dey Settle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Matter With Girls And This Skirt?. MUST READ by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
About 86% of Nigerian girls have this skirt in their possession. This leaves me wondering, what exactly is good about it? ���

https://blogese.com.ng/2019/09/07/what-exactly-is-the-matter-with-girls-and-this-skirt/

I was talking to a lady earlier today, during the course of our discussion, asked her why girls love this skirt so much. She replied

“Well for me love this skirt because it brings out my assets and makes me feel good and comfortable”

That’s a very strange reason, or not.

Show me a girl without this skirt and I will show you a rev sister.
Please guys check out my site, for your news and trends���
https://blogese.com.ng

Re: What Exactly Is The Matter With Girls And This Skirt?. MUST READ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pls leave these girls alone. That skirt is specifically designed for banana and groundnut sellers.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Matter With Girls And This Skirt?. MUST READ by jrondit(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
I tot i was the only one who noticed these things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My name is Styl-Plus... / Jake's sins / ;dtha Cannibal'z Test;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.