Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta (64392 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Uzee24: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dont worry, Jayz will take yemi alade's pictures too on his phone....lolz grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Bruno3000(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
hustlelegit:

Illuminati na bad thing? Mtcheww, anybody wey might Yankee celebrity Don join Illuminati abi
open eyes. Small doctor cannot near p. Diddy. U must belong to roll with these pple. BTW watch that hand signal, it says it all. Open ur eyes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Midas01: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Are you serious? Heard about it but thought it was a joke.
franklingud:
Someone that is dating his son's ex.

Is that one a dad?

Shameless old fvck
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Insectkiller: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
U crazzzy poo..

Never in ur life talk to "Tiwa queen" like that again..
You have been warn.. tongue undecided
Bruno3000:
Aswear... I'm even suspecting dat he sacrificed Kim Porter for ritualistic purposes. So Tiwa is now a member of the illuminati?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Tonyspecial(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bruno3000:
Aswear... I'm even suspecting dat he sacrificed Kim Porter for ritualistic purposes. So Tiwa is now a member of the illuminati?
Bad Mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Bruno3000(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

undecided
With such thinking , prayer houses will always be full and little space for intellectual development
grow up. A lot is going on behind the scene. Grow up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by sirya: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who else noticed Diddy's sign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Duggedised12(f): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
franklingud:
Someone that is dating his son's ex.

Is that one a dad?

Shameless old fvck
lol, i saw it on IG just didnt know how to feel about it . I think his son was a distraction tho more like a smoke screen, he was dating her all along but came out with the relationship when the time was right considering his history with Kim and Cassie.
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Insectkiller: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tiwa babe grin grin
You are on top and top you will always be

cool

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Yankee101: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Illumination brings out all kinds of vibes

The Good, bad and ugly.

But light has no connection with darkness even if the devil sometimes disguises as an angel of light, cos he used to be one, make no mistake......he is no more one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by makinson2865: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
kip soaring mummy jam jam

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Fingerlins: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bruno3000:

And if she’s a member, Is there anything wrong in that? Do you even know what Illuminati means? Or your among the people wey don follow media pantipantis....
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Bruno3000(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Insectkiller:
U crazzzy poo..

Never in ur life talk to "Tiwa queen" like that again..
You have been warn.. tongue undecided
She isn't any way greater than Aaliyah. Wia Aaliyah today. As a little boi, I sooo much adored Aaliyah, but let's call a spade a spade for once. THESE PPLE ARE NOT SAINTS.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Bruno3000(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fingerlins:

And if she’s a member, Is there anything wrong in that? Do you even know what Illuminati means? Or your among the people wey don follow media pantipantis....
Educate us sir.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by madenigga(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Why is it that American artist's don't get old easily

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by andysmith123(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Power of prick
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by efighter: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Go girl, you worked for it.

Hope yemi dey see her voltage

Though they are both whores, but stop comparing a goat to a cow.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Diddy and Pharell Williams are the two most young forever black celebrities ever, They never grow old, these guys has remained the same since in the 90s.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by slyd90(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Na her body go hear am grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by TruthProphet: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
maybachmusic:

undecided
With such thinking , prayer houses will always be full and little space for intellectual development

...and Nigerians and the rest of the world would keep asking why Nigeria is underdeveloped in every sector of its economy even in 21st Century. No wonder pastors buy private jets with flamboyance in this part of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin..... Even Bubu dey take EYE take here picture grin grin grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by banji1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Her US tour is really paying off

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Bruno3000(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
kmcutez:

A high probability . Making the Illuminati hand signs, same as most Naija pastors like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakilome etc

Even Davido, Burna boy, Genevieve all made the signs when they signed up with those foreign music/ film industries.
Ofcoure illuminati is a secret cult for those seeking connection extraordinaire. Pastors, imams, presidents/ political leaders, sportsmen and women, musician's , actors and even the pope and cardinals are not left out. THINGS DEY HAPPEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by hustlelegit(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bruno3000:
open eyes. Small doctor cannot near p. Diddy. U must belong to roll with these pple. BTW watch that hand signal, it says it all. Open ur eyes.
U self hear urself, small doctor. Which song small doctor dey sing? No dey talk small doctor cos he his not a musician, we are talking about music that meets international standard and ties savage song Don reach that level

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Rextizzle(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Savage mama!
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by renewable1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
This cool.

Check my signature asap.
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by kenodrill: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Am sure she must have begged for this...
Re: Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta by Ooye12: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
hustlelegit:

Illuminati na bad thing? Mtcheww, anybody wey might Yankee celebrity Don join Illuminati abi
me self wen join Illuminati make I blow joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.