Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (75014 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
simi4me:
Serial killer in Nigeria? Someone is watching too much Hollywood.
Oh why would you think its not possible?You realise that most of the cases of 'ritual' killings could be serial killings?Some of them are so sick they collect body parts as souvenirs so that they can relish the moments over and over again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Saviola6053: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
In Thailand, when you go in a hotel with someone and want to leave alone. You will be told to wait while the preceotion goes to look if the person you came with is ok. I think that should be implemented in all the hotels in Nigeria.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Lordjb: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Na wa
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Charly68: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
God have mercy, this loss is becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
simi4me:

This is the same thing we said when Mutallab (Nigeria's first terrorist) tried to blow up a plane on Christmas day in 2009. 10 years after we are living in fear of terrorism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
OP, have u linked the current death to the previous ones or do u know the killer as u have called it a serial killer job.

Op may be a private investigator

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
simi4me:
Humans are humans no matter where they live on earth. I wonder what the person (saying it’s a guy is a sexist assumption) gains from this. I’m sure it’s either the power of taking a life or the constant struggle of the victim which excite the killer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by derbykol(f): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:
The killer is someone with money.

Since he can indulge his sadistic fantasy of strangling women to death.

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He is most likely soft spoken and reserved.

He doesn't sleep with his victims as most are found fully clothed.

Am guessing he drugs them before strangling them.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

What the police should ask how he checks out without nobody knowing.

Are the hotels fenced or not?

Am guessing they aren't and are not manned by a security guard.

Analyst

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by effido666: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
jlinkd78:
Following
wats even this guy's problem....... He will soon b caught...... Then he Will say is devils � hand work....now that he has not been caught he won't put an end to this devilish act...... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by onilanre(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

You watch too much of ID HD

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
I hope it’s not these filthy yahoo plus individuals on the prowl. Those idiots do anything for money.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by jobsensor234: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
ruggedtimi:
hmm this Op created a thread about this few days ago

I will call the serial killer ''The Neck tie killer''
Ted Bundy
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by usamali(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
My port Harcourt, my city what had befalls you����

Check my signature if buying a car tops your to-do list

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
useless state that's full of human blood. how sane people lives in that horror state amuse me, they've zero values for human lives

all hotel staff and manager should be arrested for check-in two people and allowing one to live without the person he came with, I thought this Is the norm in all hotels or am I wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:

From my calculations it seems the killer killed the victim in her sleep.

The tiring of the leg looks like something that happened fast, then he moves to the neck swiftly before she could realize strangles her from the back and then the moment she stops moving leaves her to die.

The killing was done with pillow case

One of the possible options
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Gepheral: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
In cases like this, you may be suspecting a man to be behind all the killings but surprisingly it may be a woman... All options should be looked into to avoid the act of chasing shadows while the real culprit remains aloof...

As a way to nip this in the bud, it every hotel should be assigned a professional to check every room while the occupant is still around before they finalize the checking out process. Desperate times calls for desperate measures..

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Lol, what are you on mate?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Get rich or die trying.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
jobsensor234:
Ted Bundy
John Wayne Gacy.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Another young pretty lady has been strangled to death by a serial killer in a Hotel in portharcourt.

The killer tied the hands and legs of the unidentified lady and strangled her neck with a rope to death.

This is not the first, second or the third time it has happened this year in Porharcourt.

Binta Frank, who share the photos on social media wrote:

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/another-young-lady-killed-in-a-hotel-in-portharcourt-photos/
is the killer using juju to take the ladies to hotel ?

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Blinkers: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Don’t be surprised if it’s one of the ‘expatriates’ (Arab, Chinese, etc) that is secretly a racist!

I rule this out. He would easily be noticeable. Most likely an African.

My suspicion points at a very smart, bored, rich and quiet dude taking out his frustration on women of easy virtue who may have done something bad to him.

He is also likely to have been educated outside the country and familiar with serial murder culture such as novels, movies and stories of real-life characters.

Sadly, he would explore our society's weakness to kill more ladies across different locations without suspicion such as:

Greedy young ladies
Lack of CCTV in hotels
Unprofessional police force
An emotional/unintelligent populace not familiar with serial murders.

It was the same way we did with, terrorism, kidnapping and suicide thinking they are strictly western world problems, some years back. Now, they have become common place in our society and we are not prepared to manage it like it's done over there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by aiye1988: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pathetic, killer will meet his/her end shortly.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by wallezee: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Ose! criminal profiler, na him you never start work for any state CID. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

how u take get to this conclusion? Abi na u b...... lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Don’t be surprised if it’s one of the ‘expatriates’ (Arab, Chinese, etc) that is secretly a racist!
makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Virus99: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Oshey oshey... Sherlock Holmes grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
The killer's days are numbered. They go soon send ACP ABBA Kyari after him!

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Chrisceejay: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
why should they allow people who went in together to go one after the other.. maybe hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
2special:
Is it that there are no functional C.C.T.V camera's in most of the hotels
is dere any functional cctv camera in any nigerian city?
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Michelle55: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Well analysed!! CCTV should be installed in all the hotels if possible

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
It's high time Nigeria had a DNA database like the American CODIS. Crimes like this are easy to solve with it

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Spot on bro!
I wonder if they have cctv in those hotels, I doubt if we have a functional/well equipped forensics team in this Nation! They should bring in those hotel managers respectively for questioning and they shouldn’t let them go until they say something atleast some one must have seen some thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.