Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (74983 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Any hotel without a cctv in the entrance or lobby is not a hotel.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Any hotel without a cctv in the entrance and lobby is not a hotel.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by shilz(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
NGRsenate:
This is just the beginning

I fear if we have truly entered the stage of serial killings as a developing nation; this string of killings by a serial killer and if by a serial killer will only give rise to more serial killers/killings.

Very soon, proper hard drugs will start flooding the streets. Not the marijuana and codeine NDLEA is flexing muscle for but meth, acid, coke, heroine etc. That is when we’ll see true drug lords and sicarios rise up.
the street is flooded already!
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by simi4me(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:
The killer is someone with money.

Since he can indulge his sadistic fantasy of strangling women to death.

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He is most likely soft spoken and reserved.

He doesn't sleep with his victims as most are found fully clothed.

Am guessing he drugs them before strangling them.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

What the police should ask how he checks out without nobody knowing.

Are the hotels fenced or not?

Am guessing they aren't and are not manned by a security guard.

Did you attend Quantico?

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ice cold corpse
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Obec70(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
So the hotel doesn't have record book or CCTV? He just walk away after paying for the room? A hell of questions begging for answers!
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Girls got dey careful these days in pH,a serial killer is in town
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Meanwhile it's not classified as serial killing until there are at least 4 victims under the same circumstance.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
I think someone should consult orunmila this play must stop,same pattern,same white robe for strangulation. It might be a message been passed .Oga Abba Kyari won't want to handle this one,but I think the hotels should be put on alert ,they should double check their visitors I.d.The identity of the victim, her phone call logs,could help in mapping where she went to.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by TheTourist: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
AHBI?[color=#990000][/color]No lies

GavelSlam:

It's already too late.

This is victim no. 4.

4 too many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by namdo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
huummn the killer probably gives them money to lodge while he/she comes in as visitor, kills and leaves. The white piece of clothe could be soaked with some substance that knocks the victim unconscious first. This is cold. undecided
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by sylve11: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
rivers state. na wa o. sad cool
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Occupational hazard...
It comes with the job cry
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by emkz: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
What I noticed is that these victims are young and somewhat untushed, probably unexposed, likely virgins like first year university students. Seems the killer(s) targets specific type of ladies.

I also won't be surprised if the killer is not one person. It could be that these murders are required as part of a cult initiation process, considering the pattern of killings (the hotel room scenario, white handkerchief and the victims bound as if they engaged in sado-masochism without any visible signs of pre-death struggle). Couple this with Rivers State being the headquarters of cultism in Nigeria.

I think this image should be made to go viral. It is not until the daughter of a rich man is affected that the Police would act. The Nigerian Police is notorious for fishing out deadlier criminals, except they have no interest in the case signalling some topshots may be in on it.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by iwai: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
this is not in port harcourt is in imo state
or tell me were in ph
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2019
We should also look at it from a revenge angle if what we see in movies and hear daily are to come by.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2019
simi4me:
Serial killer in Nigeria? Someone is watching too much Hollywood.
Baddo on the loose
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Saviola6053:
In Thailand, when you go in a hotel with someone and want to leave alone. You will be told to wait while the preceotion goes to look if the person you came with is ok. I think that should be implemented in all the hotels in Nigeria.

It would have been possible for the man to book a room in that same hotel without the victim knowing. He would walk in into her room and do whatever he wanted to do. He would walk to his room and would even be there when the victim is found.

One thing is sure the man uses an hotel with no CCTV.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 1:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
useless state that's full of human blood. how sane people lives in that horror state amuse me, they've zero values for human lives

all hotel staff and manager should be arrested for check-in two people and allowing one to live without the person he came with, I thought this Is the norm in all hotels or am I wrong?

What of if the person has checked into the hotel using another room without the victim knowing.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 1:13am On Sep 14, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Your logic is warped, this a serial killer on the loose and he is leaving trail of his modus operandi, and yet the police have no clue about his person.

It is obvious that the police feel that because those killed are pros t[b]he deserve what they get[/b]. That reasoning is wicked, every life irrespective matter. The state must be seen to protect the lives of all it's citizens.

The man came to the hotel with the lady, definitely someone must have recognized him, from the various descriptions an identikit can be made and shared.

It is sad that at this age no database of criminals for comparison and identification of criminals.

And man's trail of modus operandi included? Only a moronic society will arrive at such mindless conclusion. A prostitute or not, nobody has right to snuff the life out of a human.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 14, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

How does Jesus save?

Call on HIM , HE will Save u
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Bringerofdoom(m): 4:46am On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBalaka:

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

You're a serial killer or have the Potential to be one. Also, you're a psychopath and I don't mean it in a bad way wink
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:28am On Sep 14, 2019
uglodoh:

What of if the person has checked into the hotel using another room without the victim knowing.

are you listening to yourself? how can someone that came with someone checked into another room and the hotel staff won't know he's up to something? this incident is not a recent incidence in Rivers, this means, all the hotel staffs ought to be Security conscious when they suspect suspicious move
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Ikennablue:
i hate doing this but you are a fool. You are just stupid. Very stupid. I pray you get redeemed as soon as possible

I won't be redeemed ooo May God cont to make life miserable for all prostitutes amen
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBalaka:

This is why serial killers usually always target prostitutes because they know nobody will report them missing and neither will their relatives and society members like you push for justice.

Stop spewing trash.

They are human irrespective of what they do to survive.

The law does not take the murder of a prostitute or destitute any less than that of any member of society.

my hate for prostitution is Mega no body can change that. May God continue to make life miserable for all prostitutes, arm robbers , kidnappers and their likes Amin.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
cococandy:
At this point you still choose to be stoopid

Really?
.. Lols.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dedetwo:

And man's trail of modus operandi included? Only a moronic society will arrive at such mindless conclusion. A prostitute or not, nobody has right to snuff the life out of a human.

Ur very correct my take
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Sherlocke Holmes, can I be Dr. John Watson?

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wiifesnatcher :

are you listening to yourself? how can someone that came with someone checked into another room and the hotel staff won't know he's up to something? this incident is not a recent incidence in Rivers, this means, all the hotel staffs ought to be Security conscious when they suspect suspicious move

You seem not to understand me, I was saying that the killer might have booked into another room let say room 111 and the victim booked another room 114 for them. The killer might not enter the hotel from outside but from the room he booked. Perpetrate the evil and goes back to his room. He would even be when the body of the killer is discovered.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by CorperKola: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheWrita:
I know some people here will start calling the dead girl a 'runs' girl and victim blaming.
So using someone as an example to deter future practitioners is vimtim blaming
What she did is morally and legally right? abi
I think its very possible to think about things holistically, you can point out my points above to try to deter young girls from towing the same path
And at d same time condemn and make sure the killer is caught.
Not everyone thinks frm one side of the brain.
That someone's dead doesnt automatically mean they are blameless

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.