Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) (71302 Views)

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / Zimbabwean Female Soldiers Twerk In Their Uniform (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oh that's soothing
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
They are not Nigerians.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Galapagous(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
where the endowed waist abeg. those waist am seeing is stiffed.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
These ones na senior men meat!

Small boy no fit try am, you wan wound yourself tongue
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by materialproject: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Aisha has said it all
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Afonja007: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
You people should stop they re not from Nigeria
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by sylve11: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
yansh them well and bust on their khaki uniform.......... if you know, you sabi. tongue cool
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
Just negodu our dem mama sojas!!!
Hope they'll equally dance to this same musik when posted to Sambisa.
Nigerian military has been reduced to a house of parties and a home of thieves.
Those are not Nigerian soldiers ,it's either soldiers from Republic of Benin or Ghana.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by womenareapes: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Famousbabe:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WmTW6FqY5/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-female-soldiers-whine-their.html?m=1
useless female soldiers undecided

All they know is to fuvvvvvck there orga at the top and be claiming soldier girls undecided
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
toluwaboy:

I don't know the person ....Someone called me and told me he is a staff from access bank....told me my bvn ... account number....last time I withdraw money from bank.....he then told me that my ATM card has been deactivated....that I should send him my my ATM card no and pin for it to be activated when I did ...I was sent a token he asked me to give him the token...which I did after then ......I saw debit alert was shocked....only to go to the bank and lay complaint I was told have been scammed......pls I need help not expecting anything from Mom till next month

Damn,do you have screenshots of the debit alert .
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Respect55(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
sexysage:
Dem oga food
If u know you know
In the know
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
They are humans with feelings too. forget about all these there garagara
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
Just negodu our dem mama sojas!!!
Hope they'll equally dance to this same musik when posted to Sambisa.
Nigerian military has been reduced to a house of parties and a home of thieves.
They are not Nigerian soldiers
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by jkendy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

They are not Nigerian soldiers
If pikin good na Papa get am but if him character come bad, na him Mama property grin grin grin
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
If pikin good na Papa get am but if him character come bad, na him Mama property grin grin grin
So what is bad in a bunch of female soldiers dancing? If you are conversant with soukous and Makosa music you will know that the dance is synonymous with people from Congo DR and Zaire. Next please!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Belawy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Na dema mates and superior det bleep them
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by banji1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Drill dance grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by jkendy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gartol:
angry so because they are military people they deserve not to be Happy? Like all they have to do is just fight wars?
Don't get it twisted, no one is against their fun and nice time but where's the discipline of the Armed Forces showcased here especially in CAMOUFLAGE
Don't care whether they're Nigerians, Congolese, Ghanaians, Liberian or even Sudanese soldiers. My concern here is the dignity attached to the military uniform in those days.
If u know "those days" u know. Not Indomie generation kids
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Uniformed hoes. They love sex so much but pretend to be strong based on occupation by acting hostile to interested males
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by jkendy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
ceeceeuwa:
Congo DR and Zaire.
For the records, both are one and the same sir.
And as for the dancing soldiers, I'm not against them having fun. My concern is the dignity and respect attached to the uniform
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Howellz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice dance steps... But, as a wife!!!!! I no gree.. I don't want wahala.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
NwaAmaikpe numero uno fan
GOFRONT:
Awon Oga food dem....
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Battlefield ke
JONNYSPUTE:
I hope they will use this same zeal here to dance (Fight) in the battle Field?
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Buratai kpansh mates
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by 2rez: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
They look sexy but me,

Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
FROM THE RESPONSES I HAVE READ SO FAR, I FEEL SORRY 4 MOST SINGLE MEN
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by ken6488(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin I nor dey for my yam nor Don
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
grooming dem for their senior Officers.

Seriously to Bleep a military gal dey hungry me
Re: Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) by Governordbenz: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
This one is not Nigeria army Mumu op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures) / MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) / ‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.