Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bbnaija (S4): Khafi Denies Having Sex With Gedoni, Says She’s A Celibate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija (S4): Khafi Denies Having Sex With Gedoni, Says She’s A Celibate (273 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija (S4): Khafi Denies Having Sex With Gedoni, Says She’s A Celibate by NeatJamBoss: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Khafi Kareem, one of the housemates in the ongoing BBNaija (S4) reality show has maintained that she did not have sex with love interest, Gedoni Ekpata.

Khafi Kareem and Gedoni Ekpata She reiterated that she is still a celibate and would not have sex on..........................
Click on the link below to read full and take a look at the sex video
https://naija24loaded..com/2019/09/bbnaija-s4-khafi-denies-having-sex-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

National Film & Video Censors Board (NFVCB) Visits NTA Osogbo / MI Abaga Shades Vector During #bbnaija Finale Performance / Have You Seen This Movie Shot At Aso Villa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.