Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Introducing Forum Race Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Introducing Forum Race Game (542 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange To Organize Corporate Challenge Race To Fight Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Forum Race Game by MrCally(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
I want to introduce new forum game in Nairaland. All games lovers must love this game. Who doesn't want to beat an oponet and win? cheesy

Ok without much ado let me go straight to the game details.

WHAT IS FORUM RACE GAME?
This is a forum competitive game played between members of a forum or different forums. It is assumed every player is a race driver wheater experienced or noob. The game is playable with time and game word which are provided before each rounds by the game moderator/runner.

HOW TO PLAY
Its very easy to play. The method is keep the time and know the game word. the faster you post the game word in the race thread the better your chances of winning the game.
Your word is your car cheesy , the thread is the track, the time is your skill cheesycheesy as simple as that.

WHO CAN PLAY?
Any interested member who signed up for the game before it starts will play no matter their age, gender, game experience(I believe every nairalanders have zero experience in this game, unless perherps, you've played in other forums where i runned this game wink )

WHERE TO PLAY?
Nairaland website. The threads are our venues.

EXPLANATION OF GAME TERMS

RACE THREAD - This is a special thread created for playing the game rounds.

GAME ROUNDS - Time when games are played. There are always 10 rounds in this game, but it could be more or less with a round or two per day.

TEAMS - If the game is not a player championship it is a team championship, in that case every players will be ramdomly allocated to a team, and will compete against other teams. You win and loss as a team.

GAME WORD - Often GO, MOVE, DRIVE, DRIFT, SPEED, FAST, END FINISH, STOP. One of those words are used per round. The faster a player writes the word in the game thread the better chances they stand in winning the round. The first win, the last loose, late commers crash.

TIME - The usual time allocated for each round is always 2hours. This is the time each player is expected to post their game word in the game thread, anybody posting later is assumed as crash.

2nd - 4points,
3rd = 3points
4th-last = 2points.

Enough. If there is anything i forget i'll add it letter.

Now lets sign up for the game.

HOW TO SIGN UP
Just post your nairaland username in this thread or shout SIGN ME UP! In capital letters or bold

You can ask question where you are confused, i'll be here to answer. No criticism please.
Re: Introducing Forum Race Game by Dathypebruv(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ftc........
SIGN ME UP @dathypebruv cool

(1) (Reply)

The Most Eagerly Awaited Releases Of 2015 / Grab Your Dictionary / Best Games For Old Computer That Can Run In Full Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.