Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts (56678 Views)

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Tedpgrass: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2019
There's sth going on...

That pic was taken under duress in the bathroom or closet..
Though artistic but very much "spur of the moment"

The underlying emotions I'm trying to deduce..

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by BlackfireX: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Is that not a man ?
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Naiira(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Am sure baba won't commend her likewise, if it were to be a Nigerian girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2019
"Beauty, Brains, and Style".... Smh.

Would these be the words if it were a Nigerian lady??!.. Hypocrisy stinks all over .

3 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Davepraiz96(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2019
What I don't understand is today's world is how does posing naked relates to a strong woman and women being outspoken. Why is she covering it, and not leave it to be expose
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Heffalump(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
What I don't understand is today's world is how does posing naked relates to a strong woman and women being outspoken.

It's just a way of expressing their sexual desires and freedom. Women by nature, are created to be agents of temptation and gullible men fell easily to their illicit snare cry
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by DoctorAbk: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Please show me love

https://linkto.run/p/LR2XWR3C

Here is the link pls vote ABUBAKAR BILYAMINU (Doctor) as Udus entrepreneur of the year
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Lol, still under that same comment list, he'll see another boyfriend. cool

And guys, u all shld learn to relax. If a lady decides that going almost nude or whatever is their only way to trend, u guys dont need to get concerned. Just free them to keep displaying their stupiditiy, and watch d fun. Let them just keep losing it, trying to outdo one another.

Men are busy inventing Boeing 747 planes, correcting its errors, improving data mining and machine learning, their own na to deh open nyansh and breast, and then twerk. Then come online to IG and keep refreshing every 3 mins to check the number of comments and likes.

The backwardness of the black race is one thing that annoys me and that I used to think is the lowest, but the stupiditiy of ladies is a generational new low, just when I thought nothing could get lower. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Bluntemperor: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Nothing to say again.But what is she covering with her hands,after being nude to the world? She must have remembered the Adam and Eve story in Bible-felt ashamed for this generation.Anyway,don't tell us is for fun or are they dollarised pictures?. Indomie generation-care less,brutal,lack decency,arrogant,proud for nothing,no history and no memory for themselves-there family and there nation.Tufiaka!!!.I'm African,i love my chocolate colors.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by banji1(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Well, the husband has resigned to fate already. How do you fight off "whorism" from a woman who's not just invested in it but sticks to it like its a lifeline!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by elonize(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Stupid bloggers...Tony,not Tamar
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by lookingfly: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2019
She de gym.... Her biceps are large.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by unmask: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
What I don't understand is today's world is how does posing naked relates to a strong woman and women being outspoken.
translate to yoruba

Are you brave?

Let me show you I am brave
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by luvme0702: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2019
I thought for a minute that it was Toni Braxton. The resemblance is so striking. See her small breast. What is she covering sef?
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Duggedised12(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2019
I don't get it, how does going nak3d portray being strong?,if its anything ,its rachet and classless which is why "stripping people nak3d" is a form of shaming.Its is not a symbol of sophistication nor affluence.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2019
When a lady is getting old, complex sets in.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2019
MrFuckallday:
The bf is a cunt nigga. He’d have shut up to the post entirely than spew this trash. I’d never commend my woman to go naked for strangers online. That pissylips and boobies should only be for me. Atleast until I’m tired of em. cheesy

the nigga is just trying to pleased her as he's still enjoying the dumb Lady body. no man will want a Lady that he had serious relationship with or a Lady he wish to marry go half unclad. their relationship is definitely a mere flirt companionship

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by liveup(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2019
One thing I learnt from this is that the Nigerian boyfriend is not as accomplish as her. As a lesser man will respect even the stupidly of his more accomplish woman. If this where to be his sister or a Nigerian girl that is worrying him every minute for money. You for see negative reaction and condemnation from him.
Abeg this na money love.

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by AjalaDtraveller(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Her hair has grown. Nice Tamar
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Lawmak: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Morality is fastly deteriorating.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by ledaman: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
agadez007:
getting me a black American girlfriend
but I heard they can be crazy at atimes
see couple of videos where they shoot up their boyfriends for cheating or dumping them
i am not deterred

ABLE GOD
Ole green card huzler!
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by cococandy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
If he was dating a Nigerian woman and she does something like this, him and his family will disown and humiliate her publicly.

It’s an American hence the worship. Low self esteem kill niggas sha

2 Likes

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by cococandy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
What misogynistic bull crap
Kalixx:
Lol, still under that same comment list, he'll see another boyfriend. cool

And guys, u all shld learn to relax. If a lady decides that going almost nude or whatever is their only way to trend, u guys dont need to get concerned. Just free them to keep displaying their stupiditiy, and watch d fun. Let them just keep losing it, trying to outdo one another.

Men are busy inventing Boeing 747 planes, correcting its errors, improving data mining and machine learning, their own na to deh open nyansh and breast, and then twerk. Then come online to IG and keep refreshing every 3 mins to check the number of comments and likes.

The backwardness of the black race is one thing that annoys me and that I used to think is the lowest, but the stupiditiy of ladies is a generational new low, just when I thought nothing could get lower. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank you
Angelfrost:
"Beauty, Brains, and Style".... Smh.

Would these be the words if it were a Nigerian lady??!.. Hypocrisy stinks all over .
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Y’all know it
Naiira:
Am sure baba won't commend her likewise, if it were to be a Nigerian girlfriend.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Funmmyastic: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hope he will be able to say this if she is a Nigerian girl.Nonsense.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by agadez007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
ledaman:
Ole green card huzler!
na your green card

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
cococandy:
What misogynistic bull crap

Abeg shift.
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts by heartofcity12: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
elonize:
Stupid bloggers...Tony,not Tamar
Over sabi Dey worry you. That’s Tamar not Tony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty / Peter Okoye Meets Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Maryland, USA (Photo) / Doro Mama (tiwa) Spotted Between Two Richest Musicians In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.