Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Huddah Monroe’s Boobs Exposed By Hater While She Posed For A Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe’s Boobs Exposed By Hater While She Posed For A Photo (876 Views)

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe’s Boobs Exposed By Hater While She Posed For A Photo by Ilal: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Huddah Monroe’s boobs were exposed when the wind blew her top up as she posed for a photo.

The former Big Brother Africa star seemed to like the outcome after the wind disrupted her photoshoot and she showed off the photo, writing: ” Why not”.

She added: “The wind has refused to behave… Such a hater. You can hate but you can’t kill my shine.”

Source: http://ojblitz.com/huddah-monroes-boobs-exposed-by-hater-while-she-posed-for-a-photo/

1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe’s Boobs Exposed By Hater While She Posed For A Photo by garetz: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
She did that deliberately

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

She Looks Like Olamide Fans Tell OAP Maria As She Share Full Photos Of Her Child / Davido Shows Off His Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke In An Adorable Video / I Can't Connect To Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.