Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) (14161 Views)

Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting with Governors of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Chairman of the APC Governors’, Forum and Governor of Kebbi State, Atiku Bagudu, led the delegation at the State House.

Governors attending the meeting include Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State, Mohammed Inuwa of Gombe and Abdulrazak Abdulrahman of Kwara State.

Others are Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and Simon Lalong of Plateau State, who is also the Chairman of Northern Governors’ Forum.

Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, who also confirmed the development in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, Friday, wrote;

President @MBuhari currently meeting with Progressives Governors’ Forum (APC Governors’ Forum) led by Chairman of the Forum, Governor @AABagudu of @KBStGovt, at the Council Chambers, State House, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1172513699539640322?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/breaking-buhari-apc-govs-meet-in-abuja-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by chukwunedum150(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Based on my intellectual capacity
and my vast knowledge, tactically
and tentatively, right from the
beginning, of times especially in
the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I
have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I
actually have nothing to say thank
you.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lalasticlala.

Seun

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by jkendy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Currently meeting in Abuja at 3:26pm when an earlier reports had it that he's gone to Burkina Faso
Abi Buhari don geh photocopy ni

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
He is departing tomorrow, he is still in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
Currently meeting in Abuja at 3:26pm when an earlier reports had it that he's gone to Burkina Faso

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Teewhy2: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
yet to see the result of the meetings after 4 years.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by akikanju(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wow.

Change my signature.
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Innoxxacs: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hope this meeting Will bring the country closer to the liberation from chaos we currently need!
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by jkendy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
9jaBlogger:

Who's deceiving who now

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Majid1990(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
This yeye Bello self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Badmod: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Yeye Bello knows He can't get up to 10,000 votes..
So He needs to lick his Master's Ass really good....so Oga can rig the election for him.
Thought Buhari already jet out to Burkina Faso.
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Ceoking6: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
This yaya
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by ginaeve: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
What are they scheming? I hope they are not gathering to discuss my matter.
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by King204(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
So, is it jubirin dat went to Burkina Faso
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Badmod:
Thought he left for Burkina Faso

He's departing tomorrow, according to Femi Adesina
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by SimDan95(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
if I had some kind of superpower, I'll just fo put bomb 4 their middle, and watch Nigeria return to greatness

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Odunolumide(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
SimDan95:
if I had some kind of superpower, I'll just fo put bomb 4 their middle, and watch Nigeria return to greatness

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
wetin happen to pdp governors?
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
see dat idiot dey bend head as if he dey Royal........Dino is coming November 2th.
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
these born fools
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by onwubiko(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
9jaBlogger:
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting with Governors of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Chairman of the APC Governors’, Forum and Governor of Kebbi State, Atiku Bagudu, led the delegation at the State House.

Governors attending the meeting include Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State, Mohammed Inuwa of Gombe and Abdulrazak Abdulrahman of Kwara State.

Others are Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and Simon Lalong of Plateau State, who is also the Chairman of Northern Governors’ Forum.

Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, who also confirmed the development in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, Friday, wrote;

President @MBuhari currently meeting with Progressives Governors’ Forum (APC Governors’ Forum) led by Chairman of the Forum, Governor @AABagudu of @KBStGovt, at the Council Chambers, State House, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1172513699539640322?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/breaking-buhari-apc-govs-meet-in-abuja-photos/

Please which of the buhari? The one that went to burkinafaso or jubril grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by contigiency(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thank God my ban has been lifted. It was really painful that the ban came on a day that was very important for any political activist. Very awful and boring that the day the presidential election petition tribunal was delivering judgment was the day I was banned. It was indeed sad.
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by drizslim(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
People scamming & raping democracy in Nigeria but what do i know?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Everytime Igbere TV this... Igbere TV that... undecided
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ok. I do hope their meeting would be for the betterment of well meaning Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin.........

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Givenshy: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Olarewaju89: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by roundman: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
see dat idiot dey bend head as if he dey Royal........Dino is coming November 2th.
Are you for real? Are you sure you are really following the event in this country?
Re: President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
One is buhari while the other is.... he who must not be named.... If you know you know wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Keyamo Mocks PDP Over Buhari Endorsement Of Tinubu / Justice Peter Mallong Dies At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.