Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

“I Threw My Best Friend Out Of My House, Not My Husband” – Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Threw My Best Friend Out Of My House, Not My Husband” – Regina Daniels (841 Views)

“why I Change My Mind Every Time I Decide To Leave My Husband” - Regina Daniels / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Bobrisky's Gateman: Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Threw My Best Friend Out Of My House, Not My Husband” – Regina Daniels by Dreamaliveent: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Popular actress, Regina Daniels has opened up on the report that she threw her best friend, Cassie, out of her home for seducing her husband, Ned Nwoko.

There was also a report that the actress deleted all her friend’s photos from her Instagram page.

The report reads,

“Cassie is so in love with Regina’s hubby Ned Nwoko and could not control herself around him.

One day someone caught her alone with Ned and it looked ‘somehow’ as she had a strange look and Ned allegedly had a wet look on his Jalabia.

Regina had been warned about Cassie but she did not listen and always maintained that she trusted her.

Ned had also advised Regina severally to advise Cassie to dress appropriately but she always dressed like Regina around the house and wore very skimpy outfit.

The person who met her with Ned alone raised the roof and insisted Cassie must leave the house and it was Regina’s mum who walked in on them but that info is not verified yet.”

There were allegations that Regina’s sudden weight loss has to do with her being seriously sick recently from some kind of poisoning and the informant also insinuates that the young actress recently suffered a miscarriage.

However, popular blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus contacted the actress to clarify the allegations.

Daniels, however, stated that her problems with anyone whether true or not should not be a topic for the Internet.

Read their interview here: https://olodomusic.net/i-threw-my-best-friend-out-of-my-house-not-my-husband-regina-daniels/

1 Share

Re: “I Threw My Best Friend Out Of My House, Not My Husband” – Regina Daniels by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wetin ur best friend dey do for ur husband's house for long sef? I wish pple will learn to respect themselves more
Re: “I Threw My Best Friend Out Of My House, Not My Husband” – Regina Daniels by telkevog(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Regina abeg leave matter for Mathias! Allow the poor girl, to chop money no de hungry her? She might as well become the 5th wife, after all you are the 4th. Did the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wives throw you out? It is 'live and let live affair.

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Shades Wizkid For Plagiarizing His "2 Seconds, Everywhere Burst" Slang. / Fake Bbn Housemate Emerges / Toyin Abraham Poses With Her Son In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.