Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) (41561 Views)

BMW X7 SUV Debuts In Nigeria (Photos) / 2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Emmzy201:

Be My Wife
I av privately sent u my number grin grin
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
millionboi2:
u are just like poor Shanta bundle calling dangote a poor man.
to compare me to that person shows u are mad
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by NLban: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

No plans of buying it yourself?

Because she has the ..................

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by LZAA: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

For Banana Island?

Banana Island dey East?

Lzaa come hear your brother!
The main question is are u doing attachment by force grin

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by mekuxiani(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
My sweet hubby,I know GOD will bless u to buy this ..so buy this and propose I won't give u issues..
my dear this kain of things blind the future even the coscharis himself was broke when he got married in essence marry a hardworking man with potential in the nearest future he will buy u a PJ and a BMW X11 if it so pleases you
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Legendguru: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by phorget(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

My sweet, don't misunderstand me. U won't need to conquer d world, just like any other person I want the good things of life..so if u don't have it..no wahala Sha have d brain to get such and more and know how to get it..do all it takes as well..

Seems we are on the same page. Most ladies don't seems to understand that a guy can still come from the wrong side of the track and still make it. Ones a lady is able to preview the strategic action plans of a guy into achieving greater height then I think such a guy deserves a chance.
Most guys don't know how best to manage pressures which on the other hand could lead them into wanting to achieve way above their limits.

Thanks for your time ma'am.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by tillaman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bimma or nothing mehn, the day wey my bimma money complete ehn, make Wunmi no cross road anyhow o
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by MarianaTrench: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
rentAcock:
Cocsharis Rice Mill topic made front page news earlier and now his BMW assembly plant is being highlighted again. The private sector is doing their part in making Nigeria great again. Well done.

I was debating buying the BMW 5 series vs the Nissan Murano, I chose the Murano instead, it hands down beats everything the 5 series has to offer.

Please don't insult BMW by compating it with an ordinary Nissan product!
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Olanipekun1: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

Intimidated?
Use your money and buy good phone so that when you snap, you would look good. Not the itel your using.
[/s]
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Olanipekun1: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

You want boys to buy what you father can't afford.
Did your father buy one for your mother?
[/s]
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by slimjosh231(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
if I buy, he may be intimated and think I won't respect him
Ohh please. Stop making a mockery of yourself.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by follock007(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
The first car I ever bought was a White BMW 7 Series before Green Chevrolet, that was in Malaysia... They are quite expensive but strong. cool
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Platony(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
My sweet hubby,I know GOD will bless u to buy this ..so buy this and propose I won't give u issues..

slowpoke,... Don't goan hustle ur own money. U'll remain a prisoner to men!!

Anuofia!! angry
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by shogsman(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
kaorama:

Set not your heart on the things that are in this world.

There is always one of you on threads like this.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by banji1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
sureteeboy:

Please, I can't register on that website. Keeps saying "enter a valid number"
DM me, let's get it resolved
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by sureteeboy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
banji1:

DM me, let's get it resolved
Thanks. I've been able to register wien another number. The website is lovely.

My only suggestion is that, I think teacher's login section should be different from students login, so that teachers can easily access lesson contents of any week without having to start from the first lesson of the term all the time
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Sniper101(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
I still prefer the X6

.....white X6 (Panda) grin
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by fortunechy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Na Dem....
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
fortunechy:
Na Dem....
grin ;Di love u too
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Platony:

slowpoke,... Don't goan hustle ur own money. U'll remain a prisoner to men!!

Anuofia!! angry
wen u talk like this,I know it's because ur generation are wretched and depressed poverty stricken bastards..it's rubbing off on u ..try to hide it a bit
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Emmzy201(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I av privately sent u my number grin grin
let's roll it
your royal highness
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2019
slimjosh231:
Ohh please. Stop making a mockery of yourself.
nah! It's better than pretenders/hypocrites.. crazy modafvker
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

For Banana Island?

Banana Island dey East?

Lzaa come hear your brother!

Banana Island no dey east but most of the home owners there are EASTERNERS!
#FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Kenswitch(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I will dear by God's grace.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2019
grin grin grin from ur mouth to GOD's ears papa
Kenswitch:
I will dear by God's grace.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Platony(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
wen u talk like this,I know it's because ur generation are wretched and depressed poverty stricken bastards..it's rubbing off on u ..try to hide it a bit

I am a proud owner of a firm that has close to 30 staffs on salary.
courtesy of hardwork.

Hustle, work, stop depending on men to survive. U'll become a prisoner to them because u have nothing to offer apart from sex.

If u like, take my advice, if u like ignore......it's up to u. undecided
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Platony(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

By God's grace my dear, I am a proud owner of a firm that has close to 30 staffs on salary.

Hustle, work, stop depending on men to survive. U'll become a prisoner to them because u have nothing to offer apart from sex.

Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by diehard1: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2019
rentAcock:
Cocsharis Rice Mill topic made front page news earlier and now his BMW assembly plant is being highlighted again. The private sector is doing their part in making Nigeria great again. Well done.

I was debating buying the BMW 5 series vs the Nissan Murano, I chose the Murano instead, it hands down beats everything the 5 series has to offer.

Are you serious or joking? It's just like comparing a Highlander to Benz ML. The Murano is not in the class of BMW.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by rentAcock(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2019
diehard1:

Are you serious or joking? It's just like comparing a Highlander to Benz ML. The Murano is not in the class of BMW.

To me it is and I chose the better car
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2019
Platony:

By God's grace my dear, I am a proud owner of a firm that has close to 30 staffs on salary.

as an employer of labor,learn how to talk to people and correct in love arrogant mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! / What Is The Difference Between The Le,xle,se And S Versions Of Toyota Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.