Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) (41576 Views)

BMW X7 SUV Debuts In Nigeria (Photos) / 2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by diehard1: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2019
rentAcock:

To me it is and I chose the better car

Just take care of the CVT. I've owned the two before.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by MusaChukwudi: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Decryptor:

Banana Island no dey east but most of the home owners there are EASTERNERS!
#FACT

Really? And that is your pride? Do you know why Alaigbo is not getting developed? Because ya leaders are stealing the allocation and diverting same to Yorubaland, in the hope of what?

una go carry that ya house for head las las!
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Really? And that is your pride? Do you know why Alaigbo is not getting developed? Because ya leaders are stealing the allocation and diverting same to Yorubaland, in the hope of what?

una go carry that ya house for head las las!

The least developed place in Igboland is an El-dorado in South Western Nigeria apart from Lagos. I was watching a documentary on TVC this morning about the the Ikere Gorge Dam located at Iseyin in Oyo state.

The dam has been moribund for over 35 years and the people living there have been without electricity all those years grin grin

Imagine someone who is 35 years in that community doesn't know what electricity is!

Then he will leave the place and run to Lagos and engage in Omonile and chasing tanker drivers all over apapa for "owo mi dah" shamelessly! grin grin

Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by MusaChukwudi: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

The least developed place in Igboland is an El-dorado in South Western Nigeria apart from Lagos
. I was watching a documentary on TVC this morning about the the Ikere Gorge Dam located at Iseyin in Oyo state.

The dam has been moribund for over 35 years and the people living there have been without electricity all those years grin grin

Imagine someone who is 35 years in that community doesn't know what electricity is!

Then he will leave the place and run to Lagos and engage in Omonile and chasing tanker drivers all over apapa for "owo mi dah" shamelessly! grin grin

Don't make me laugh......"apart from Lagos"?

Firstly go and count the growing number of fleeing Igbos staying in south west. And Lagos is where Sir? Hausaland? Igboland? Efikland? Benin Land? Ijaw land?

nonsense!
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Firstly go and count the growing number of fleeing Igbos staying in south west. And Lagos is where Sir? Hausaland? Igboland? Efikland? Benin Land? Ijaw land?

nonsense!

Deal with it boy!

Igbos are coming to Southwest, buying up you lands and houses in your various state capitals and chasing your people into the hinterland like the caves of Akoko etc.
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by MusaChukwudi: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

Deal with it boy!

Igbos are coming to Southwest, buying up you lands and houses in your various state capitals and chasing your people into the hinterland like the caves of Akoko etc.

Really? show me the one you or your pa don buy?
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Decryptor(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Continue waiting for me to show you while you are in your cave in Iseyin that has poor network reception undecided
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Olanipekun1: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
MusaChukwudi:

[/s]
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Olanipekun1: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
MusaChukwudi:

nonsense!
[/s]
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by MusaChukwudi: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Face the truth!!!!
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by MusaChukwudi: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Decryptor:

Continue waiting for me to show you while you are in your cave in Iseyin that has poor network reception undecided

grin grin grin

Emptiest Barrel!!!!
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Olanipekun1: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
MusaChukwudi:

grin grin grin

Emptiest Barrel!!!!
[/s]
Re: Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) by Olanipekun1: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
MusaChukwudi:

Face the truth!!!!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / This Is How To Crush A ₦49m Ferrari 360 Spider With A Bulldozer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.