Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female (4153 Views)

Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by kalu61(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
A certain Twitter user identified on the platform as @ayo67789 has made some controversial on her handle and her followers can’t stop talking about it

According to this female Twitter user, she will part ways with any man who is unable to hammer to coma on their wedding day.

“If my husband doesn’t Bleep me to coma on the night of our wedding, I’m filing a divorce next morning,” she wrote.

[img]A certain Twitter user identified on the platform as @ayo67789 has made some controversy on her handle and her followers can’t stop talking about it

According to this female Twitter user, she will part ways with any man who is unable to hammer her to coma on their wedding day.

“If my husband doesn’t Bleep me to coma on the night of our wedding, I’m filing a divorce next morning,” she wrote.

What generation are we drifting to?

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by JasonScoolari: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
Words from a retired prostitute.

12 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by Nuclear99(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hahah, Make I know talk wetin de my mind

2 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by donbachi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
The only valuable thought inside the heads of most naija girls...fvck dis fvck dat,priick dis priick dat..ask her the number of local government areas in her state..she will keep mute.

12 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
... and some poor soul would actually try to satisfy this animal. The only coma she deserves is the one she will fall into after you knock her upside her head with a brick.

Fukc her into a coma while she lays down like a log of wood, abi?

2 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
If I talk, internet will ban me

1 Like

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by simonlee(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
please someone on twitter should tell that lady that on judgment day, should just jog to hell!
Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by kingPhidel(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
donbachi:
The only valuable thought inside the heads of most naija girls...fvck dis fvck dat,priick dis priick dat..ask her the number of local government areas in her state..she will keep mute.
you've gone too far self... Ask her to draw Egg, don't even label it, just Draw a cooked Egg .. You will see the 8th wonders of the world... Lol

1 Like

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by danny56: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Welcome to a very rude shock now dear! undecided
Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ur kpekus is high
Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by WonderManly(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ladies/Women with sex is 5&6....

2 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
pussywhore!
Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by nicepoker101(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Words from an ex harlot. When they are referred to as sex 0bject they will scream to high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is really humongous!
Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by StrikeBack(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Don't worry, I pray you don't end up with a one minute man like Banky Q

1 Like

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by mrdharkchild(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
If he bleeps you to coma, who's gonna pay your hospital bills? Or will he Bleep u out of coma too?
Coma marriage.

2 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by Burgerlomo: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Biko make una show me where the gal dey live.

3 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by wiseone28: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
Every nonsense on Twitter is a news on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by cooooooks(m): 4:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Or words from an unfortunate Virgin who doesn't want to stay chaste only to get married into a sexually unfulfilling marriage.

JasonScoolari:
Words from a retired prostitute.
Re: l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female by mu2sa2: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2019
With her cotton-wool brain she thinks marriage begins and ends with sexx.This is how recently a German woman ended up with perforated womb on her wedding night, when her husband complemented his pricck with a rod. The man is being charged with homicide, but who knows yet whether he had to resort to bestiality at the behest of the wife to send her into a coma on their wedding night!

(1) (Reply)

Zambia Minister Of Education, David Mabumba Sex Video Leaked (18+) / Meet Michael, the 90 day fiancé when He Was A Corper / Romance & Genital Warts, Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.