Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

You Are Invited - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Invited (149 Views)

A School In Onitsha Invited Father Christmas For Fun But It Ended In Tears - Pho / This Is To Inform The General Public That Applications Are Invited From Suitably / OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited by zyang: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hey fam! How’s the year going for you?

If I begin to get your replies on this question, I can bet I will have a thousand and one emotions on my face in less than 5 minutes.

Life can be like that all the time and to everyone.

So here is a little tip I plan on using, hell yes! I need tips as bad as you all. Lol

You are invited to join in our Facebook Group......simply search "how 2 do anything" or click here url]https://www./2361466697450326/[/url]

See you around!

(1) (Reply)

Making Our Children Leaders Today To Become Better Leaders Tomorrow / Professional Conference Simultaneous Interpretation / To My Yonger One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.