Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money (1201 Views)

Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph / Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by 9jaBlogger: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmaker in the House of Representatives, Oloye Akin Alabi, has revealed what he did to his constituency who requested for a transformer, Igbere TV reports.

According to Mr Alabi, after buying the transformer, the youths in the community demanded for “settlement” (money) before it could be installed.

Infuriated by the youths’ demand and insistence, he instructed that the transformer be moved and installed in another community.

Igbere TV reports that Alabi, who is also the Founder of popular Nigerian betting site, NairaBet, made the revelation via his Twitter handle (@akinalabi).

https://twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1172519621800472577?s=19

See tweet and reactions obtained by Igbere TV below...

What do you think of this move by the lawmaker?

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/see-what-this-politician-did-to-his-community-demanding-money/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by 9jaBlogger: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Drshobz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
pictures of the transformer
or
u know the rest

I don't believe anything that comes out of all these politicians (especially APC politicians)

pls don't quote me
am not feeling fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by 9jaBlogger: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Drshobz:
or
u know the rest

I don't believe anything that comes out of all these politicians (especially APC politicians)

pls don't quote me
am not feeling fine

grin
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by nabiz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Very good. I had a similar experience in yanapaja lagos whe a client contracted me to floor a very bad road in a street
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by KankOfLife(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
When #villagePeople do villagePeople

1 Like

Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Mcreloaded(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Visited a friend somewhere in the outskirts of Benin city i think the name is evabogn and i heard winners church wants to work on the road beside winners church all the way past Faith Academy, a boarding school also owned by winners church.
The community youth demanded for money in millions of naira and last time i spoke to my friend he told me he has relocated last month as the road is so bad that he that is a landlord has to relocate not to imagine what a tenant will be doing inside that place with no light unless the tenant is into yahoo.

Winners no forget your church members live in that ewagogun also.
Lol na real ewa agoin lol
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by judgementyard(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Drshobz:
or
u know the rest

pls don't quote me
am not feeling fine
You must well ooh grin
So tell me about it grin
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Kendumazy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Just imagine. They will definitely be regretting it now
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Very commendable move.
Some Nigerian youths are better left with cigarettes and beers.
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Best decision.

But after some time, he should try to by them another transformer coz there are a lot of good people in that community that will be paying for these bad guys sin.

Again best decision.
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Olanipekun1: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Iblad0994:
Best decision.

But after some time, he should try to by them another transformer coz there are a lot of good people in that community that will be paying for these bad guys sin.

Again best decision.
[/s]
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by StillX10(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
I support him on that, best action ever
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Blue3k(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lol there's multiple dilapidated communities in your house district. Can you explain what's going on at local and state level that these issues exist at all. Oh well until they'll continue to live in squalor till its addressed.
Re: See What This Politician Did To His Community Demanding Money by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Youths wey mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Bus Drivers Go On Strike In Port Harcourt / Breaking Miss Amnesty Kinapped By DIG Michael Ogbuzi / Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.