Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! (6177 Views)

How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / My Journey From Blogger To Wordpress / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! by chinexex(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2010
HELLO GUYS.

I'M A WEBMASTER FROM LAGOS AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS IDEA.

I ONCE SEARCHED THE NET TO SEE HOW TO UPGRADE MY BLOGGER BOLG TO A STANDARD WEBSITE.

STEPS TO UPGRADE:
1) GO TO YOUR BLOGGER SITE : i.e www.xxxxx..com
2) SIGN IN TO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT
3) CLICK ON THE DESIGN/LAYOUT MENU
4) GO TO TEMPLATE DEDIGNER- layout - body layout.
5) CHOOSE THE LAST TEMPLATE ON THE SECOND ROW
6) CLICK ON THE ''APPLY TO BLOG'' THAT APPEARS AT THE TOP RIGHT END OF THE PAGE LAYOUT

YOUR NEW BLOG WILL LOOK THIS FORMATS OF MY NEW WEBSITES BELOW:
[url=http://
www.jobs2get..com]
www.jobs2get..com[/url]
www.onlinetradingjobs..com

NOTE: I'M DOING THIS FOR FREE! FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL WEBMASTERS.
HAVING SOME PROBLEMS TRYING TO UPGRADE? PLEASE NOTIFY ME VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS chinexannex@yahoo.com

thanks

JUST CALL ME CHINEX
Re: Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! by utimatedes(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
Thanks for your info.
This is not new to me. I have been using it right from when blogger was testing it. Then it using available for the public except some selected bloggers and I was fortunate to be selected.

For new bloggers, yhey may it useful.
Re: Upgrade Your Blogger To A Standard Website ! by chinexex(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
i know it's not easy getting a domain name so i posted this info here to help new webbloggers sign up for a free blogger website or upgrade existing blogs to standard websites

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ? / How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections / How Do I Create An Interactive Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.