Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) (42893 Views)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by MrgudK(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Florblu:
She might be a good girl and more righteous than some of us
in you thoughts ba shocked shocked
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tobinrobin:
grin. Twerk queen Deh marry? I can’t laugh Abeg. Hope they last though smh

....Why not after she don spot bad market ahead! lols
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
lol@ d person saying good girls how market. shey a lady dey sleep inside church does not make a lady a good girl cos there are churchy girls who have sexual affairs with their pastors.no be today.being a twerker doesnt mean she is promiscious.any wise man around here go understand wetin i dey yarn.na character be d coco.she might be a twerker but then she might also be a loving submissive wife.

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tobinrobin:
grin. Twerk queen Deh marry? I can’t laugh Abeg. Hope they last though smh
a twerk queen that is faithful to u or a so called born again church girl wey dey give Mouth Gig to her pastor and dey form holy holy for ur front..wich of d two girls u go prefer
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
lefulefu:
lol@ d person saying good girls how market. shey a lady dey sleep inside church does not make a lady a good girl cos there are churchy girls who have sexual affairs with their pastors.no be today.being a twerker doesnt mean she is promiscious.any wise man around here go understand wetin i dey yarn.na character be d coco.she might be a twerker but then she might also be a loving submissive wife.

Exactly... just from outwards appearances, I feel she's a good girl. Even with her twerking, you can see it's playful. I love watching her because of the skits... it's not that provocative, just cute, crazy, funny, nice to watch. Her soon-to-be hubby has been part of her twerking experience for as long as I remember, and I always liked that her family (brother, sister) have also been involved.

I just hope twerking will still be on the menu even after marriage, though I feel she's going to do more of that boutique biz, and drop twerking.

Haters and hypocrites, how market? All those people who will knowingly open page to watch nyash, then leave negative comments, you're just fooling yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Tobinrobin(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
lefulefu:
a twerk queen that is faithful to u or a so called born again church girl wey dey give Mouth Gig to her pastor and dey form holy holy for ur front..wich of d two girls u go prefer

Trust me bruh, I wasn’t taking a dig at her. The situation was just comical and I couldn’t help but laugh. I did wish them well though. But you don’t know if this lady is ‘faithful’. I’m not judging her just wishing & hoping the marriage last.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
nextstep:

Exactly... even with her twerking, you can see it's playful. I love watching her because of the skits... it's not that provocative, just cute, crazy, funny, nice to watch. Her soon-to-be hubby has been part of her twerking experience for as long as I remember, and I always liked that her family (brother, sister) have also been involved.

I just hope twerking will still be on the menu even after marriage, though I feel she's going to do more of that boutique biz, and drop twerking.
i have seen some of her twerk videos as well. the matter here is d character and i am sure dat also what caught d husbands eyes.of what use is a lady if she is a strong church girl but she is disrespectful and sleeps around with her pastor.she might be a twerker but u might be surprised she could be a humble loving wife.no be dat one man dey look for?
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Trust me bruh, I wasn’t taking a dig at her. The situation was just comical and I couldn’t help but laugh. I did wish them well though. But you don’t know if this lady is ‘faithful’. I’m not judging her just wishing & hoping the marriage last.
the man would have known her for some time b4 he tied d knot nau.i am not sure any man would just see a lady on youtube and instagram and d nxt tin he talking abt marriage.who wan take such risk lol
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Tobinrobin(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
lefulefu:
the man would have known her for some time b4 he tied d knot nau.i am not sure any man would just see a lady on youtube and instagram and d nxt tin he talking abt marriage.who wan take such risk lol

You’re right though. I wish them the best lol
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bbbwings:

undecided undecided undecided
Sex sells
Deal with it.

To what extent??
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by MOVIC6: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
baby124:
She may even be a virgin. What about so called church girls doing party with Choir Master, head usher and pastor. Hijab girls taking it from the back like pro. It’s not by appearance o. She may just like dancing and since twerking is the in thing, she’s good at it. Never judge a book by its cover.

if girls that dances like that are 100, 99.9% and 1/2 have lost therw virginity, that type of dance was meant for one thing.....
strippers
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Na wetin them dey use dey jonse themselves sha. That other one wey dey sell hair wih nyash done marry too o. Bohairs abi wetin.

Lol i have known this Jenamena girl since when she served in 2016. She just started this twerking thing then. In 2017 december she went to Dubai for a tour with this same guy & they have been together for a long time.

I even remember when she showed off her parents and sister on her page, which meant they already accepted her trade and allowed her to pursue it.

I really dont know how she has been able to reject offers from Men online but i can assure you her Message box will be full of atleast 50k messages from hungry horn.y Men.

My point is: at the end, not all men are the same and some love their wives to be twerking for them. So if you are a good or bad girl, just keep doing what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Abeg all of Dem somebody go don bang Dem

All dese twerking a.d dese and dat on IG

U tink say one chairman never control her bang her
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by baby124: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
MOVIC6:

if girls that dances like that are 100, 99.9% and 1/2 have lost therw virginity, that type of dance was meant for one thing.....
strippers
I twerked more when I was a virgin than when I started having sex. I was more conscious of haters and rumor mongers when I started enjoying sex grin. When you have no fear of accusation you are actually more carefree!
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by MOVIC6: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
baby124:

I twerked more when I was a virgin than when I started having sex. I was more conscious of haters and rumor mongers when I started enjoying sex grin. When you have no fear of accusation you are actually more carefree!

I wanted to hear, I got married a virgin.
Cos thats what my contention is
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by baby124: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
MOVIC6:

I wanted to hear, I got married a virgin.
Cos thats what my contention is
Well my point was she could be a virgin with allthis twerking.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by 0neal(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

It may seem true at first. But in the long run it will show. Those waiting on God should be steadfast and God will show up. No matter how long it takes ,Gods time is the best. Not all these instagram marriages.

Real talk bro
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 5:24am On Sep 14, 2019
The generation we live in is quickly adjusting to our life style
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Bad girls getting married while the good and godly ones remain waiting upon God to provide them with husbands. That's the society we find ourselves.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Barristter07: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2019
lefulefu:

The same thing people say when Actors and actresses get married, but years later we wonder if they didnt know each other for some time before tying the knot . Good morning

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Barristter07: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Tobinrobin:

You’re right though. I wish them the best lol

While am also wishing them the best . I will like to point out something

When things like this pop up, People are quick to say " UNDERSTANDING MATTERS " .. Thats why during interviews, Celebs are quick to say their partner understand them , only for them to split later and you wonder where that understanding goes. All the best, but been Good surely has it own advantages

1 Like

Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Barristter07:

The same thing people say when Actors and actresses get married, but years later we wonder if they didnt know each other for some time before tying the knot . Good morning
cheesy
Barristter07:

yeyebrities and calebs own are a different case.those ones get married for trending things .a happy saturday early morning to u.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Did she twerk on his parents? I won't put it past her.
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by MOVIC6: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
baby124:
Well my point was she could be a virgin with allthis twerking.
iro
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
baby124:

Videos or adonbilivit grin
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Someone said "Good girls how market?". I couldn't help but laugh. grin cheesy
Lol Atleast she's a bad girl with income... She twerks for the likes which then converts to money...
Re: Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) by Mryacks: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

These popular saying that bad girls marry more than good girls is not only FALSE but grossly misleading. DON'T BELIEVE IT!!

Richdad

Exactly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) / The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.