Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (63392 Views)

Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video / Davido Expecting A Baby From Another Baby Mama / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by lollybizzu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
candidbabe:
Love is a beautiful thing
But when money enter love, it becomes more beautiful
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by funmike83(f): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Igbo pple seeing this as an achievement. Na wah for naija o. But why is chioma always covering her face with hair. Happy for them though . HML IN ADVANCE
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ctleurocollege: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
koropon:
How this marriage last. I am not a soothsayer o. [Just that he seems he was just waiting for a girl to give him a boy I hope say I dey wrong.

Was that why he sang assurance? why didn't Whiz kid marry one of his son's mothers?

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ledaman: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dan iska after sampling other ladies!

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by barallanee(f): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
But why is it that they deny it at first
Dsame thing TBOSS did...
D way chioma even laughed at bloggers i tot it was a lie..
Na wa sha

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by lollybizzu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
toluwaboy:

Someone called me and told me he is a staff from access bank....told me my bvn ... account number....last time I withdraw money from bank.....he then told me that my ATM card has been deactivated....that I should send him my my ATM card no and pin for it to be activated when I did ...I was sent a token he asked me to give him the token...which I did after then ......I saw debit alert was shocked....only to go to the bank and lay complaint I was told have been scammed......pls I need help not expecting anything from Mom till next month.....

You're not wise at all.
That's if the story is true which I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Suspect33(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Common, stop that!

You never wife am, he never husband you

Na last week we still read about the guy wey change am for him bride on wedding day

So, no dey call una sef my wife or my husband yet

When you tie the nuptial knots, we will all gather to celebrate with you both

Till then, no jump into self induced conclusion
tahh, comot for here

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by bendike: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
yetunsbay:
dem too love our blokos
Lol grin
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by OMOTOWO(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
danduchi:
Hehehehehe... Gambler

Bet9ja virtual scammed the guy.
He think we don't know.
We have been there before
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ufotty2001: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
am really ashame of igbo people.. why will u get pregnant before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ctleurocollege: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
crafteck:
Makes girl children look irrelevant

Don't say that, if you study these musicians you can't predict them, he loved that girl and didn't want to disgrace her. Check Whiz, he didn't marry any of his sons mothers, Tuface married Annie despite having sons outside, Timaya hasn't married the mother of his son. David loves Chi, it will be embarrassing to make her a baby mamma after singing Assurance I hardly listen to music but being on naira land has made me follow up on their lives somewhat

10 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Baby mama! I laugh marriage cheesy
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
donstan18:
Davido's babymamas must be ashamed of themselves right now.

It takes nothing much to get pregnant for a man, but it takes a lot to keep the man
Powerful talk

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Emilycp(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
sonnie10:

If Ruben had helped Joseph when his brothers sold him, Joseph wouldn’t have been a Governor in Egypt
ask am how dey use scam him, if no be woman wey send the money to as t p now the girl don disappoint am.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by anonymous1759(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
donstan18:
Davido's babymamas must be ashamed of themselves right now.

It takes nothing much to get pregnant for a man, but it takes a lot to keep the man.

Basket mouth it takes absolutely nothing to keep a man if he loves you he will stay same thing goes for the ladies.

The ladies have nothing to be ashamed of even married people still get divorced just pray to find your soulmate and try to use your head.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Jpapexjunior: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
So finally Chioma was baby mamarise
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by TLION(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
SO Davido discover know say man Boy chioma wan born him
Com quick marry am
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Davido father go start to dey rehearse dance from Senator Adeleke before we enter 2020 grin grin

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
sexiestharam:
Why is Davido so desperate to trend

You sef see am. grin And he picked today when his popular rival announced he would have a song out. I laugh o! lipsrsealed I see through this guy. cheesy
Wetin concern me sef.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Changeofscene(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
ritux:
I don’t know why I just like David.

However, Chioma should thank her stars that the baby is a boy else she would have been a baby mama too.

Savage,hahaha
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by funkemary(f): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wetin the baby mamas con gain now

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
sexiestharam:
Why is Davido so desperate to trend

God bless you. This boy na scam but naija people nor know. Na 2 years after chioma done born na that time naija people go know say this boy na greatest manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
this chick has this guys mumu button
her family in village [bride price seekers] don hammer'
how do our resident virgin hunters describe this scenario cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Deepfeel(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Common, stop that!

You never wife am, he never husband you

Na last week we still read about the guy wey change am for him bride on wedding day

So, no dey call una sef my wife or my husband yet

When you tie the nuptial knots, we will all gather to celebrate with you both

Till then, no jump into self induced conclusion
What if they did a secret wedding
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by STENON(f): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Davido... try and keep your family life away from social media.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
koropon:
Hope this marriage last. I am not a soothsayer o. Just that he seems he was just waiting for a girl to give him a boy. I hope say I dey wrong.

This marriage will never last. Na 2 years after chioma done born una go see David real color.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ChristmasBells: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
ritux:
I don’t know why I just like David.

However, Chioma should thank her stars that the baby is a boy else she would have been a baby mama too.
So you feel its because chioma is expecting a boy thats why davido want to marry her? i dnt think so chioma sacrificed alot for davido her education at bancok most expecially her character too been patient with davido even when he was busy given all his baby mamas fruith of the womb chioma stood firm she was patient God just rewarded her and gave her an Assurance of a baby boy.............................. jesus is lord may his name be praise.. vmm glory to GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by idonhammer: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
OBO, my whorthy son in law. Oga diriginma.

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by crafteck(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Don't say that, if you study these musicians you can't predict them, he loved that girl and didn't want to disgrace her. Check Whiz, he didn't marry any of his sons mothers, Tuface married Annie despite having sons outside, Timaya hasn't married the mother of his son. David loves Chi, it will be embarrassing to make her a baby mamma after singing Assurance I hardly listen to music but being on naira land has made me follow up on their lives somewhat

You need to hear his statements... "This one is special " etc... A father showing preference is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Beautyaddy: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
ludofivw:
Kemi was right afterall.

Very true.

I think Chioma already had the baby sef.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by lasmile(f): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Awwwwww... Congratulations
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Orpe7(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
I pray the child head strong cus he will be born into a world of witches o
All them slay mama wey born girl for Davido go dey patronise babalawo anyhow now
Esp that dele momodu niece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.