Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold (26733 Views)

Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Nairafame1: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
MOOD, Nigerian Singer, Simi shared funny throwback picture of her husband, Adekunle Gold rocking Hausa hat.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/my-mood-simi-shared-rare-throwback.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Nairafame1: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Ahmed0336(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hausa hat ke? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by bercarray(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
all these bloggers sef, this is sun hat na. una go still see yoruba hat, instead of you to go to make better findings before posting something u are even fighting for first to comment. I'm suppose to be STC now, the OP with his greedy attitude made me TTC.

15 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by happybee: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wow!
grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by emmancipated(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Dude been looking like them RCCG mamas

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Praizenews: 2:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Looollll

“Am Getting Fat After Getting Married” Adekunle Gold Cries Out, See photos HERE
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by kolapo99: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2019
hahaha see kunle

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Nairafame1: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2019
Kunle fresh nah

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by handsomebanana(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
.poverty done use this guy lift weight for gym before grin but Las Las e finally make am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by money121(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by RexTramadol1: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
This one no be Akete o( Hausa hat)

That one dey wide well well

And na like bamboo dem use make am

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by drips8(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2019
He's still looks a little like his current self

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by VillageHead: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Looking so innocent

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Nobody no wat the future holds...

Tomorrow go better.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
How time flies!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by BlessedNuel: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one....I dey like dx kinda throwback picture(s)

When the money never enter... When obi was a boy.

Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below if you need Pure original honey
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Crazeworld(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Na money be fine bobo grin

Check my signature for your Important documents
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by kuad: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Nairafame1:
MOOD, Nigerian Singer, Simi shared funny throwback picture of her husband, Adekunle Gold rocking Hausa hat.

See More Photos Below
[b]Source
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/my-mood-simi-shared-rare-throwback.html

[/b]Nice one cheesy smiley
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by flowx(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2019
D
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Aplaudez(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2019
I learnt a lot from that picture!
Whatever you're passing through doesn't mean you doesn't have a bright tomorrow!
Keep grinding, pray, everything will make perfect sense soon!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by makewetalk2: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2019
hausa hat that na their stupid business.
why osinbajo no day visit families of boko haram victims? herdsmen victims did not receive visitations. na so our government get time? silly pipu. na to visit dead corrupt ruler.
any catholic way claim to perform miracle is not a catholic. Miracle and healing is not part of catholic doctrine.

any protestant way claim say him day heal, ask am which power him take day heal. for thousands of year christians were under catholics and there was no record of healing. for these thousands of year, was there no servant of God? or was the spirit of God sleeping? protestant's healing began about 40 years ago. so before 40 years no God or no power of God? 1 Corinthians 13:8

Islam have destroyed all the earlier copies of the koran. they only left one. mohammed did not write any koran. how can you then trust the koran when it was not written by mohammed and written by men. there were many dissent copies of the koran. different write-ups that did not synchronize. that alone proves that the book is not from God.
Koran was written over a period of some 23 years but still the message was not one. the Bible was written over a period of 1600 years yet they al synchronize. forget translation but the original Greeks and Hebrew synchronize.
where are the earliest copies of the Koran that were burned let us compare the message. why did they burn them. they should have left them and the true one will stand out. islam was spread with sword and dagger but Christianity was spread with love.

read this website to learn more about the different korans that existed and how the destroyed them. Moslems do not want you to know this

http://www.harvardhouse.com/quran_purity.htm

salam is not an arabic originated word. the word has been a hebrew/jewish word SALEM. it is used in the Hebrew JeruSALEM. They stole it from the Jews and claiming that it is an Arabic/Islamic greeting.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
I love these two, they don't even take their relationship to the SM
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adekunle Gold by Kizado: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Dazzles In New Beautiful Photos / Bally: "Tboss Was The Housemate That Irritated Us The Most" (Video) / Family Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death Rumour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.