Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses (26618 Views)

Lady Accuses Soso Soberekon Of Assaulting Her For Trying To Touch Zlatan Ibile / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerian Lady have accused Popular Instagram blogger, Tunde Ednut of Impregnating her after a one night stand at a club.

The lady simply identified as @olamid_e on Instagram accused him of abandoning her after she told him she had gotten pregnant for him and have refused to pick his calls.

She wrote

This is serious

If you really wanna know the bottom of the whole thing

I will reply anyone who can help and who is interested to see me and my pregnancy

I wouldn’t love to post anything relating with my pregnancy because of the way we Nigerians act

Especially when we are getting money or fame from the the particular person

Read more ; https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2019/09/13/lady-accuses-tunde-ednut-of-impregnating-her-photos/

2 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Olalan(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
How is this our business.......when you were both enjoying the pleasure did you tell anyone

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by iPrevail(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Most of these pretty girls are just bimbos. If I had a sister like this, I'd disown her. Imagine this fuckery!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by yeyeboi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ok
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
The post confirms the lady is

HOEloshi HOElosho

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
one day we go know the truth of the matter.
do not believe everything you read on the internet ......... Nnamdi Azikwe 1924 grin

tunde kuku dey Nairaland, but make u no reply o guy

6 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by odinga1of: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fake news. but the mod are fast tho

1 Like

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Sunofgod(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
He likes it raw!

Who doesn't?

Secret is to pull out in time!

14 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Onlinealaba(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
I noticed how shallow and hungry the write up is and wonder how Tunde ednut of all people can fall for this cheap one..well is none of my business tho

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

1 Like

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by genq(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
How could she be so dumb to go raw with someone she just met? Such a beautiful fool (like a lot of Nigerian ladies)

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by pocohantas(f): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
I stopped reading when I saw

"It was even more like rape, he had sugar mouth..."

My sister, except you are a Linda Ikeji, don't try babymamahood in Naija. Naso you go dey fight for SMAGold money, nothing for you.

Go and rest.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by money121(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
This lady is crazy, Tunde Ednut that does not have paper to travel out of America or did he ship down his Prick to impregnate you? Cheap blackmail

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Ayoswit(f): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
K
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Dathypebruv(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigerians will soon react.... cheesy cool
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by bellooyin(f): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ok
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by extraswag007(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
the matter get as e be

10 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by AmazingELixir: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin

Breeze dhan blow fowl yansh dhan open oooh...
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
odinga1of:
Fake news. but the mod are fast tho
true. awon trolls are busy online

1 Like

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by adebuk47(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmm this one Nah one chance
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Osyxcel(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
It was more like a rape? That's bullshit! You had a one night stand and you stylishly call it rape angry

6 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Did you call us when you were spreading your legs ?

11 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by dheaven: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
How authentic is her story or she just want to trend.
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Olalan:
How is this our business.......when you were both enjoying the pleasure did you tell anyone
very reckless spoilt human being she is... How can u consciously engage in unprotected sex on a first date? I detest foolssss... She better concern herself more on her current health status... Many things are worse than pregnancy...

Ignorance, stupidity and greed..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by MOVIC6: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
After seeing this, I was offered a job at cbn jus now..

2 Likes

Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by iPhoneRepairer: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
No proof.
How are you sure that the baby is his?
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by MOVIC6: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
Osyxcel:
It was more like a rape? That's bullshit! You had a one night stand and you stylishly call it rape angry

And she no shout
Re: 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
where are the naija ray donovans to protect these yeyebrities when they are spreading their pricks like the gospel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" / BBNaija Lockdown Housemates: Real Name, Profile, Photos, Age | BBN 2020 / Mercy Johnson, Annie Idibia And Yvonne Jegede Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.