Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her (45151 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano / Tunde Ednut Reacts To Zlatan's Inclusion In The Next Rated, Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by greencard: 5:27am On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
All planned.
are u the same ed or u are nut?
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Bonebreaker(m): 5:29am On Sep 14, 2019
At the end of the day she'll get the publicity she's craving for
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by TruthinAction: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Don't complain. Sue her if it's not true otherwise we will assume it's true.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Popular Instagram blogger, Tunde Ednut have reacted after a Nigerian Lady in Instagram accused him of Impregnating and abandoning her.

Reacting to this, the blogger claimed that it must have been a set up from Instagram blog who broke the news, Instablog9ja in an attempt to blackmail him after he insulted them some days ago.

See his post below

https://www.afrobeatsglobal.com/tunde-ednut-reacts-as-lady-accuses-him-of-impregnating-her/

idiot. tunde is not a blogger, y'all hungry writers that cant do investigative journalism.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by tammie24: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2019
If everybody who has sex without condom end up with a baby

Do you know what the population of the earth would be by now

You have never heard of postinor?

Acting like a novice

Girl, get a life!
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by pietre(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2019
She said I'm pregnant guys�� who is your guys? Your guys is in yaba �
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
HOEloriibu baba werey

See him asking me, if he shipped his prick ���

Na because una both get same type of John Thomas... lipsrsealed
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by ravensckar(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
imitateMe:
Born the pikin first, make we see if he go resemble Tunde.
My mind dey tell me say na one nairalander wey resemble Tunde you sleep with o...
To use you do ritual dey hungry me.. angry
Guy you bad o! Kukuma sey she slept with Airforce1.

tongue tongue
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by imitateMe(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2019
ravensckar:
Guy you bad o! Kukuma sey she slept with Airforce1.

tongue tongue
Lol
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by 9jaRealist: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Where’s Maury when you need him? cheesy
>
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Vicar2015(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olalan:
He's careful not to outrightly deny the lady or intimacy with her........

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol
Seems like this is the new trend now

You took pics with him but your phone got damaged? It was like rape because he sugar coated the words..
Seems like they've used this ones brain to drink agbo Jedi Jedi.

Infact @lalasticlala,I believe I'm preggy too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ugwu: “Why I Bought Banky W’s Range Rover For N2.3 Million” / Williams Uchemba Mocks Peter Okoye Over Chelsea Vs Man U / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.