Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method (2626 Views)

Can I Open Another Bank Account, My BVN Is Linked To So Many Old, Huge Debts / How To Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria And Other Non-supported Countries / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by Workwithjo(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Well, that's question Nigerians ask now and then but another question is, is it possible to open a ClickBank account in Nigeria?

The answer is yes there is a way out to create ClickBank Affiliate account in Nigeria and start promoting products or sell your own products.

This was same issue I was having few months ago not until I finally cracked the code. But Try This Free Method Or Scroll Down

To be able to open an account, you need to know or have someone very close to you living in one of the allowed countries. The questions,

Who do you know in any of these countries not blacklisted by ClickBank?

You could really use the help of a friend who traveled down to any of the countries not blacklisted.

Ask him or her for help and explain why you need it.

You can negotiate with the person on the Basis. This can ONLY be done if you really trust this person.

He can use his details to open the ClickBank account and then send the login details to you here in Nigeria.

If you have a friend who is in Ghana, UK, US, Canada or any country that has not been blacklisted. Then ClickBank in Nigeria is a doorway for you. I mean, you are game.

Here is the list of countries banned from buying from Clickbank:

AFGHANISTAN
ANGOLA
AZERBAIJAN
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
BANGLADESH
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
BENIN
BELARUS
CONGO, THE DEM REP OF
CENTRAL AFRICAN REP
CONGO
COTE D IVOIRE
CAMEROON
CUBA
DJIBOUTI
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
ALGERIA
ECUADOR
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GUINEA
EQUATORIAL GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
GUYANA
IRAQ
IRAN, ISLAMIC REP OF
KENYA
KOREA, DEM PEOPLES REP
LIBERIA
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
MADAGASCAR
MYANMAR
MONGOLIA
MAURITANIA
MALAWI
MOZAMBIQUE
NIGER
NIGERIA
NEPAL
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
SERBIA
RWANDA
SUDAN
SIERRA LEONE
SENEGAL
SOMALIA
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
CHAD
TOGO
TAJIKISTAN
TIMOR-LESTE
TURKMENISTAN
TANZANIA, UN REP OF
UGANDA
ZAMBIA

IP-ADDRESSES

Click Bank has set robots to detect IP-addresses of users n these blacklisted countries, these robots will flag & disable such accounts
How do I create a ClickBank account in Nigeria in 2020 (Full Guide)

Did This Method Work For Me?

No, it did not because they are all afraid of doing anything of such with Nigerians.

I had asked someone some months back for the same favor but ended up not succeeding.

This method works again, ONLY when you have relatives abroad in one of these countries.

So, I don’t have one over there I had to luck up and do Method 2 which is the last method.

Note: No free method again except the one above... to Find out what works, continue reading.

With this method, I can create thousands of ClickBank account and still never get Banned. I mean how awesome is that?

Now, I know you can't get enough of me taking your time to pitch you an idea.

Yes, I want to give you an offer.

How Does it Work?

No beating around the corner, Learn how to open a ClickBank account that works completely without you having to worry.

-it is 100% safe
-No VPN needed to login
-access your account anywhere anytime on any browser
-Withdraw to payoneer account after making sales.
-...and more
Oh, who the hell is this Guy to offer me ClickBank Deal?

Well, my name is Yusuf Bitrus, From the heart of Nigeria, I have spent the last 3 years learning SEO and working for small business to increase their traffic and gain more leads. Their goal is to reach the first page, make sales and I did that for them. I love learning new things and sharing how they work, you should expect what works.

luckycheckin.com is my blog... A verified business on Google. Search Google for "Luckycheckin" to confirm.

oh, I also Authoured an SEO eBook selling on Amazon for $9.99 titled "The On-page Dominator For SEO Beginners"

So, How Much Is The ClickBank Account Opening Guide?

Well, since this is an offer, I won't charge you much. If you visit my blog (URL above), you will find out that I charge ₦8,000 but I'm not going to charge you that. Instead, you will pay ₦6,000 to get the ClickBank Creation Guide.

send me a WhatsApp message ,click the link down below to get started.

https:///2349015237893.

If you need proof that it works, check out my ClickBank Guide article
where customers shared more testimonials. Oh,

Let me add one here,

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by chinavs9ja(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by Workwithjo(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Thanks

You are welcome
Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by BlogRabbit: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2020
here is everything you need to know about how to open and verify your clickbank in Nigeria and its 100% free

https://moffeckli.com.ng/17/02/2020/how-to-open-a-clickbank-account-in-nigeria-2019-a-detailed-insight/6486//

1 Like

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by talkgist: 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
I know you have been looking for a way to create a legit click bank accounts here in Nigeria or any restricted country, Here it is. It is no longer news that Click Bank has upgraded its Operation, the former methods of opening a click bank account from Nigeria or other restricted Countries have changed, many people trying to use VPN, ‘’both premium and free VPNs’’ still get their accounts disabled in the end. It seems Click Bank has advanced its checks in detecting user locations and blacklisting Ip addresses which leads to disabling of accounts.
Some weeks ago, many people have written to me, asking how they can create a click bank account here in Nigeria and other click bank disabled countries. I have decided to guide my readers step by step throughout the whole process in the course of this article. If you still run into any difficulties, please do well to reach me as soon as possible on Our Publication website

WHAT IS CLICKBANK?

Click Bank is an Affiliate Market Place of products, it won't be a bad idea to say it is a storehouse of several products in different niches. These products are owned by the Vendors, these vendors affiliate with Click Bank to help sell their products on the Platform. Click Bank get a certain commission for doing this, on the other hands the Promoters (Advertisers) sign up to click bank on click bank to promote these products. The vendors through click bank pay the promoters a certain commission base on the number of sales the promoter has been able to acquire.

Here is the list of countries banned from buying from Clickbank:
AFGHANISTAN
ANGOLA
AZERBAIJAN
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
BANGLADESH
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
BENIN
BELARUS
CONGO, THE DEM REP OF
CENTRAL AFRICAN REP
CONGO
COTE D IVOIRE
CAMEROON
CUBA
DJIBOUTI
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
ALGERIA
ECUADOR
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GUINEA
EQUATORIAL GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
GUYANA
IRAQ
IRAN, ISLAMIC REP OF
KENYA
KOREA, DEM PEOPLES REP
LIBERIA
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
MADAGASCAR
MYANMAR
MONGOLIA
MAURITANIA
MALAWI
MOZAMBIQUE
NIGER
NIGERIA
NEPAL
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
SERBIA
RWANDA
SUDAN
SIERRA LEONE
SENEGAL
SOMALIA
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
CHAD
TOGO
TAJIKISTAN
TIMOR-LESTE
TURKMENISTAN
TANZANIA, UN REP OF
UGANDA
ZAMBIA

IP-ADDRESSES

Click Bank has set robots to detect IP-addresses of users n these blacklisted countries, these robots will flag & disable such accounts
How do I create a ClickBank account in Nigeria in 2020 (Full Guide)

What is an IP address One May ASK?

IP (Internet Protocol) Address is an address of your network hardware. It helps in connecting your computer to other devices on your network and all over the world. An IP Address is made up of numbers or characters.
An example of an IP address would be: 506.457.14.512
Alternatively, we could say, An IP address is a number of all information technology devices (printers, routers, modems, etc) use. when connected to a network, including the internet.

WHAT IS A VPN?

A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more.
(VPN) gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. VPNs mask your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. Most important, VPN services establish secure and encrypted connections to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot.

READ MORE >>> https://naijaterrene.com/how-to-open-a-clickbank-account-in-nigeria-in-2020/

1 Like

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by WorriorPlus: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2020
After your Clickbank account is opened, what next? To start making money. It is a difficult task to make money on Clickbank affiliate program without adequate training.

Check Below For LINK To ClickBank University Official Website To Sign Up For Online Training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBGqSZWsyM
Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by WorriorPlus: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Click LINK Below To Sign Up For Clickbank University For Online Trainings. >>>> LINK

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by WorriorPlus: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Click LINK Below To Sign Up For Clickbank University Subsidized Online Affiliate Marketing Trainings. >>>> LINK_LINK_LINK
Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by WorriorPlus: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Clickbank University is Real and legit

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by achcodetech(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Clickbank in Nigeria 2020: 100% Proven Method To Open Clickbank Account

i bought and tested all clickbank method that I have come across, but all is invalid after 1 month they will ban my account, I was researching on Clickbank when I come across this post, then I notice that people are still have challenges while opening Clickbank in nigeria but am glad to the you there is a way to open clickbank account in nigeria, no long story click the link below to see its for your self https://geeksblogger.com/clickbank-in-nigeria

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by Broel(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Here is how to create a clickbank account in 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRavPYj-LTE
Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by Broel(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Do not pay anyone to create a clickbank account when you can do it yourself using this
Broel:
Here is how to create a clickbank account in 2021

Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by Broel(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
I just made a video on how I make up to $5000 monthly on clickbank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGu4gfHkjGE
Re: How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method by Broel(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Broel:
I just made a video on how I make up to $5000 monthly on clickbank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGu4gfHkjGE

I just released a new video on a new working method on how to create a Clickbank account in any unsupported country like Nigeria
go check it out. If you have any issues with my previous methods, this works 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bmj9kV1vdY

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. / 15 Billionaires Who Were Born Poor / 20 Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos You Would Mistake For London Or New York.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.