Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fate Foundation's Customer Service For Business Growth Seminar - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fate Foundation's Customer Service For Business Growth Seminar (1886 Views)

A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / What Is The Fate Of A Mild Stammerer At Job Interviews / : The Fate Of A Physics Graduate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fate Foundation's Customer Service For Business Growth Seminar by spora(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2007
On Wednesday, May 16th, 2007, Fate Foundation organised a Fate Business Workshop titled "Customer Service For Your Business Growth"

It was yet another refreshing experience. It affords one an opportunity to see customers in a different perspective. At a time, I couldn't help but imagined what effect it would have had in refining our contributions to Seun's "What do you Hate about our Moderator" thread.

There were two lectures. The first is "Customer Service Secrets that Work" by Mrs. Tolu Sadipe, CEO of Westlake Consulting and the second: "Using Great Customer Service To Ensure Business Success" by Miss Collette Ochonogor of Citigroup.

I am converting the materials of the workshop into presentation and I promise to send it free to all interested. You can send me a mail at oijimere@yahoo.com, in case you are interested.

FOCUS:

Type of Customers: Potential, Existing, Former and Indirect
How to Identify and Attract Ideal Customer
Satisfying your selected Customer
Importance of Exceeding Customer Expectations
Tools for Maintaining and Increasing Customer Base
Foundation of Great Cstomer Service
Customer Service Chain
The Triangle of Service
Service Recovery

(1) (Reply)

Mud Engineers, Lets Talk Here / Bsc Philosophy Or HND Mass Communications? / 2013/2014 Federal Government Overseas Scholarships For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.