Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) (46481 Views)

“We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by dre11(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2019
A man has taken his life in Lagos after finding out that his wife of over 12 years was cheating on him.

The body of the middle age furniture maker, Abiodun Tijani was found dangling from the ceiling of his one room apartment at 1, Abeokuta Street in Alagbado area of Lagos penultimate Tuesday.

Sources said Tijani decided to end it all when he suspected that his wife was indulging in extra-marital affairs.

The Nation gathered that the deceased was residing in Abeokuta, Ogun State, until he recently relocated to Lagos to join his wife who had been living in the house for nine years now.

Residents described him as an easy going man who ran his furniture workshop around the AIT Road in the area.

A source said: ‘’His wife moved into this building about nine years ago and she is a quiet woman.

“The man (Tijani) used to live in Abeokuta, Ogun State, until he joined his wife here about a year ago. The couple is blessed with a 12-year-old boy, called Wasiu

“Although the man was unassuming , he had been feuding with his wife who sells soft drinks and grocery at the old toll gate in Ota.”

Wasiu, , the only child of the deceased, recalled how his father tricked him out of the house on the fateful before taking his own life.

He said: “ He went out the day before the incident and returned home the following morning.

“By then my mother had gone out; he gave me money to go to a barber’s shop to cut my hair. By the time I returned home I met him dangling from the ceiling.

“He didn’t share his problems with me and I wouldn’t know what could have led him to commit suicide. He lost his father several years ago but his aged mother is still alive. He hailed from Ago Ika, Abeokuta.’’

The incident was reported to the Alagbado Police Station, while men of the station assisted in evacuating Tijani’s body from the scene.

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-hangs-self-over-wifes-alleged-infidelity/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2019
What a moronic fellow giving silly excuse to take his life.....

There's no concrete evidence whatsoever that she's cheating or having an extra marital affairs.

Who knows, maybe the man was jealous of the male customers that patronise her, BUT, that's not suppose to be an excuse to take your life.

Let the host of hell torment your soul for foolishly taking your life.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by daddytime(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2019
God forbid....

Why would you allow her to defeat you dead and alive...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by SLAP44: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2019
So sad Abiodun, you should have revenge the cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by vibre: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Him too is a cheat, he only killed himself to go and be with his spirit wife on the other side

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Abeg, where is the photo of The Man
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by VillageHead: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Las! Las!! Na three sets of people go carry the blame: Buhari, APC, and we the Village People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by lyriclekidd(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Tragic
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by softwerk(f): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2019
angry

Fool!

I can assure you the bad guy is consoling her with hot doggy as we speak!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Cheating is now the order of the day both in relationships and marriages angry

Kindly check my signature below if you need Pure Original HOney

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Biggty(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2019
This man was a disgrace to his family and every other men for taking his own life

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by Ekakamba: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2019
So unfortunate? undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by omonla10(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What a moronic fellow giving silly excuse to take his life.....

There's no concrete evidence whatsoever that she's cheating or having an extra marital affairs.

Who knows, maybe the man was jealous of the male customers that patronise her, BUT, that's not suppose to be an excuse to take your life.

Let the host of hell torment your soul for foolishly taking your life.
what if there was concrete evidence? . Even if he has hundreds of her sextape.. It's not enough reason to take one's life.. He never valued his life from the beginning anyways

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by lekkan(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
A man who dies because of a woman will have his tomb crossed by thousands of women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Now his wife's toto will be fvcked even more.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Poverty killed him

11 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by SoftP(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
They will rubbish ur corpse and in less than a year, another man will start kpianshing her...

Wasted sperm

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by wamide042(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Ode..... sugumu, depe, oponu.....
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
A cheating wife is worse than Bokoharam, Al Qaeda and Isis put together.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by lomprico(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Buhari effect.

before any rotten zombie will quote me, wives, husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends have been cheating and dumping their partners since time, suicide was hardly an option out until Buhari came in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by mikkyjay(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
So how did they know he committed suicide because of his cheating wife?
Since no such report was made.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by fredoooooo: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Because of wooo ... what , oga no let me talk wetin dey my mind abeg ... odabo

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
If my.woman cheat. I double my one standard, I will rather commit suicide by fucking street girls without CD than do this shit..

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
omonla10:
what if there was concrete evidence
Present it.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) by thorpido(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
He's a fool!Divorce her and move on with your life.
Now she's going to be sleeping with whoever she wants,'over your dead body'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village / Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.