Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker (27406 Views)

Nerita Ezenwa Unveils Her NGO 'Nery Developmental Initiative' To Mark Birthday / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Afro3: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Nigeria Architect, Enterpreneur, Contractor and Film Maker, Arc. Chuky Ezenwa, the Chairman of GSS Group has continued in his housing and real estate campaign, stressing that the sector hold potential opportunities for young investors to building wealth and acquire an easy, smooth and productive investment that is stress free.

As an award winning Architect and real estate consultant, Arc. Chuky Ezenwa has Chaired the GSS Group with revolutionary ideas that has set incomparable trademarks and significant impacts in the sector. The strenght and capacity of the agency is defined in its international networks, recognition, mechanical equipments and contruction facilities.

According to the Chairman, during a brief chat with our correspondent, Arc. Chuky stressed on his dreams to build an agency that will continually provide mandated solutions to problems arising in areas of his intellectual ability to respond with positive ideas that will be satisfying to clients' requirements.

As a graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka, Chukwudi Ezenwa also used his leadership capacity and experience to provide professional engineering services and utility consultancy to build professionalism and sustain the standards in the sector.

Arc. Chukwudi is a well recognized young man, reknowned in the southeast region for his competence and efficient delivery of government and private contracts as wells as Security assurance through GSS. His agency presently brags with the pride of her abilities, especially in areas of architectural designs, civil engineering, building construction and security services, with reputable records and commendable successes.

Arc. Chuky encourages young minds to be focused, committed and devoted to their dreams. He says there are no perfect career, persons or dreams, stressing that younger generations must work hard and never despair, because someday they could be described as perfect by others, even when they still crave for perfection. In his words, he says, "build yourself, develop your IQ and reach for the best".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Afro3: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2019
More

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Praizenews: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Wow

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by BlessedNuel: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one...more wins

If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey... Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by VillageHead: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Keep growing bro

8 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by NaijaWebDesign(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by FuckDaMods: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Those people from that side will sure have something negative to say.. Let me wait and see

Igbo amaka

50 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Sommydisaster(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
cool cool

See my man oh, did prescience at Mbakwu, Akwa with this man

We got admitted to unizik that year

Naso my nigga, keep on soaring higher

We dey your back....... We coming

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by kbshow100(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Are you thinking what i am thinking?

Yahoo.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by amiibaby(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by FuckDaMods: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2019
bionha:
Before you know it, FBI go dey pursue am
Number 1 hater

kbshow100:

Yahoo.

See them crawling out.. More of them below

Envy is a disease cry

27 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2019
So is he advertising his company or himself?...

19 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Legitn(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2019
I know won hear say in the future he too is a Internet frudster like obi. Cause like that like that obi take start before him brust

14 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2019
this one has invictus written all over him

no story of where he started from , how he cut his teeth , no background
just the usual nigerian mushroom billionaire

48 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Trustme2(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Hope it's not another Obinnwa grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nooneonline(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
bionha:
chai this man u talk my mind but me no wan talk make Dem say I get bad belle

16 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Mdaz(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Where is Forbes and FBI pls

18 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
kbshow100:

Yahoo.
invictus obi comes to mind

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Kudos to him

We open and activate WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Smithkafors(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one,I have been seeing them around. shocked....

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2019
cool
Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by GavelSlam: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2019
bionha:

grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by EmmyOD(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Is he contesting for Mr Architect 2019.....�
I was hoping to see him on field /work attire. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Those people from that side will sure have something negative to say.. Let me wait and see

Igbo amaka
invictus obi junior broda.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Nonsense after doing yahoo dey we come and be forming entrepreneur .....FBI is coming for this one ... grin

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Krystal Okeke Hosts Nigeria Police Commissioners, Gets Honoured / Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.