Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man (43627 Views)

Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by akinblog: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2019
A Nigerian father took to Facebook to warn parents against some TV shows they allow their kids watch as he narrated he almost lost his little daughter over same issue.

According to Isaac Jideofor, his daughter who wanted to practice what she watches on the TV every night with her mother almost hanged herself before his son came to her rescue.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/i-almost-lost-my-little-daughter-practicing-what-she-saw-on-tv-nigerian-man.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by akinblog: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by akinblog: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Thank God...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Stop marrying slaykwin that doesn't have sense and still won't take counsel from the person that has sense.

Thank God for your daughter's life.

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by heendrix(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
eyah RIP to the daughter

Ipob mothers really need to get this stubborness off them sad

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:
eyah RIP to the daughter

Oga, she is not dead.

What has her tribe got to do with this?

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by eTECTIV: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:
eyah RIP to the daughter

RIP to ur sense undecided undecided

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by heendrix(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Oga, she is not dead.
I know what I'm saying....

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2019
there is a conundrum here

mum wants to watch her programs and they clash with the kids programs
so what do you do?

i stopped watching dstv a while back, so no clashes per se

i actually bought a tablet for our toddler for this reason. when madam is watching her programs, the guy gets upset because they are not his thing.

Her solution was to put kiddie programs on her laptop for him to watch.he destroyed her monitor, scattered her keyboard. So now we have a tab filled with kiddie shows.

is the man ready to get his kids a playroom or a seperate tv or something that they can be doing if their free time is their mum's free time?

he should be happy no nephew or nieces are living with him. then na mtv base or channel o booty videos the kids go dey watch. or straiught up x-x-x

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:
eyah RIP to the daughter

Where did you read that she is dead.

Wonder how you tribal bigots manages to link everything to tribe. It has eaten deep into your skull you better go and look for a cure before it is too late

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by NobleAngell(f): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
How do you know it's what she watches with her mom at night?

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by money121(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by drips8(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
PG ratings exist for a reason

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Nobodyperson: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Where was her mother?
Women can be very useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by grandstar(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
It is shocking that something as little as that could have led to her death. Even at home, far from criminals, death lurks somewhere (Read Eccl 9:12).

Thank God she did not die.
Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Flier: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
ornicus:
there is a conundrum here

mum wants to watch her programs and they clash with the kids programs
so what do you do?

i stopped watching dstv a while back, so no clashes per se

i actually bought a tablet for our toddler for this reason. when madam is watching her programs, the guy gets upset because they are not his thing. so we have a tab filled with kiddie shows.

is the man ready to get his kids a playroom or a seperate tv or something that they can be doing if their free time is their mum's free time?

he should be happy no nephew or nieces are living with him. then na mtv base or channel o booty videos the kids go dey watch. or straiught up x-x-x

You should remember to stop using gas and PHCN light because of your kids
Instead of you to them to watch it sometimes and tell them the consequences of every action
If you don’t teach them at home they are going to
Learn it the hard way outside,the worse is they won’t know the repercussion

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Achimela: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:
eyah RIP to the daughter

She's alive Mr man
Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Many will speak against this...

There are Many Demonic Programs on tv now.. Even the Cartoons u let u kids wat h should be Heavily Checked... Many of the cartoons are teaching ur kids evils...

A whole lot of India and all dt a demonically polluted!

Effects in the Home

Burnt food in the house
Tasteless food
High Headiness and stubbornness by wife
Wired looks

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by imitateMe(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:
Stop marrying slaykwin that doesn't have sense and still won't take counsel from the person that has sense.

Thank God for your daughter's life.
Marry me nw
I don play rough play too.
Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by DPCHUKS1: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:
eyah RIP to the daughter

Onye iberibe undecided

17 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by banji1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
These are the kind of men we are talking about; easily he sold his wife cheap before the whole world. Sir, that is your home, whatever happens there is as good your mistake as your wife's. Take responsibility for your inability to manage your home well. And please learn to also regard your wife. Believe me, in one single post, I've been able to infer how divided your home is.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
heendrix:
eyah RIP to the daughter

Sigh... Instead of reading and getting the gist or message from the post, you were merely content to check the name of the poster, and put a tribe to it... Something is seriously wrong with you.

...And, did it cross your myopic mind that the person could possibly be married to someone outside his ethnic group: possibly yours. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by LORDKing001: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Oga, she is not dead.

By their name you shall know their tribe
Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by cybercrackerftp(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chai this is beyond normal oga o
god help us
Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Haaa thank God
That's the effect of Zee world. Some days ago Pamy trickishly hung herself on the tree then Gunjun came to her rescue.
I hope your kids won't pour paraffin on themselves in attempt to set themselves ablaze just as seen in these zee world movies. Who knows maybe that's what motivated the girl who set herself ablaze of recent because of dowry...
Read my signature, Follow on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by wwwwwwwwww(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
virgoquin:

Where did you read that she is dead.

Wonder how you tribal bigots manages to link everything to tribe. It has eaten deep into your skull you better go and look for a cure before it is too late
eTECTIV:

RIP to ur sense undecided undecided
pocohantas:

Oga, she is not dead.

I don't just understand you guys. When will you grow. You guys are the reason why stupid and attention seeking people still exist on nairaland.

The dude actually made that comment just for the quotes/attention he's gonna get and you are, giving him left and right. If you ignore him, he will crawl back to his hole

10 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man by Nuclear99(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Picture of your daughter strangling her self or I don't believe this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.