Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple (5822 Views)

I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Messymelly1: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2019
My conversation with my Chinese friends regarding android

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Messymelly1: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Read

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by iamapplord(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2019
This is the first time am seeing such...

Just like Americans saying they dont like iPhone and..

Nigerians saying they dont like Itel and the rest grin
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Messymelly1: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Hh

1 Share

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by kingxsamz(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Summary abeg...

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by restore8(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2019
never knew about this.

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by ORIJIN201(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2019
All I see is one person bitching about Chinese brands. Is US not taking your data? Are they the angels? The US has a hand if not the cause of almost every chaos in the world today.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Fundango: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2019
ORIJIN201:
All I see is one person bitching about Chinese brands. Is US not taking your data? Are they the angels? The US has a hand if not the cause of almost every chaos in the world today.

grin
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by EkunKekere: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2019
China are the biggest exploiters in the world today. They have overtaken the US when it comes to exploiting wretched 3rd world shitholes like Nigeria and other African countries. Chinese always having Africa for breakfast these days.

[img]https://images./2I6F1B1iksgdVH7pewcMsv.gif[/img]

ORIJIN201:

6 Likes

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by ORIJIN201(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2019
EkunKekere:
China are the biggest exploiters in the world today. They have overtaken the US when it comes to exploiting wretched 3rd world shitholes like Nigeria and other African countries. Chinese always having Africa for breakfast these days.

[img]https://images./2I6F1B1iksgdVH7pewcMsv.gif[/img]

grin grin grin See this one way western media don brainwash finish. It's too early to argue. They say if we want to hang a dog, we must first give it a bad name.

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Unbeaten
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by EkunKekere: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2019
The brain washed ones are the idiots who don't know when they are being exploited.

Instead of focusing on sustainable development goals and prudent spending, your olodo dullard politicians in Africa are mortgaging the future of their great grand children to China by borrowing billions which they can never pay back.

[img]https://images./7uOyBM3CHC9DBSP6S3lPly.jpg[/img]

ORIJIN201:
grin grin grin See this one way western media don brainwash finish. It's too early to argue. They say if we want to hang a dog, we must first give it a bad name.

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by ORIJIN201(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
EkunKekere:
The brain washed ones are the idiots who don't know when they are being exploited.

Instead of focusing on sustainable development goals and prudent spending, your olodo dullard politicians in Africa are mortgaging the future of their great grand children to China by borrowing billions which they can never pay back.

[img]https://images./7uOyBM3CHC9DBSP6S3lPly.jpg[/img]

Are you blaming the Chinese govt for lending the money to African govts or blaming the African govts for borrowing from the Chinese govts? Which one?
You are talking about exploitation. Chinese brands offer cheap alternative, if not, you'll be paying through your nose to get western brands and nothing will happen. In each other way, you are still being exploited. Western countries come and carry your resources away with exchange of the petty aids you are given. Oga like I told you earlier, I don't have time to argue with you. Blame your useless leaders.

9 Likes

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Elimon(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Are you blaming the Chinese govt for lending the money to African govts or blaming the African govts for borrowing from the Chinese govts? Which one?
You are talking about exploitation. Chinese brands offer cheap alternative, if not, you'll be paying through your nose to get western brands and nothing will happen. In each other way, you are still being exploited. Western countries come and carry your resources away with exchange of the petty aids you are given. Oga like I told you earlier, I don't have time to argue with you. Blame your useless leaders.
you are right sir....China is making life easy for Africans unlike what the west is doing

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by EkunKekere: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Are you blaming the West for buying slaves or wouldn't you rather blame Africans for selling their brothers and sisters to Europeans for peanuts and trinkets?

[img]https://images./raMKVPkVLEw7umn2juq0.jpg[/img]

The atrocities of Europeans and their African accomplices 200 years ago doesn't bother me because I live in the 21st century.

The colonialism of China and her African collaborators is happening in my lifetime and yours as well. We should both be worried about it.

ORIJIN201:

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by ORIJIN201(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
EkunKekere:
Are you blaming the West for buying slaves or wouldn't you rather blame Africans for selling their brothers and sisters to Europeans for peanuts and trinkets?

The atrocities of Europeans and their African accomplices 200 years ago doesn't bother me because I live in the 21st century.

The colonialism of China and her African collaborators is happening in my lifetime and yours as well. We should both be worried about it.

African leaders are the problem. If another country with a better offer comes, the Chinese will be displaced just as they displaced western countries, and the cycle will continue. So what's the point of making the Chinese look evil? You think an average African can afford an iPhone? I remember how expensive Nokia phones were, many people couldn't afford it. I remember Pa Chukwudi coming to my house with recharge card he bought just to make use of my Dad's phone. I remember small business centers under umbrellas on streets where people would walk to in order to make per minute calls for #20 (you spend 1 sec, you pay same amount you would have if you spent a minute).
So what are we discussing?

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by EkunKekere: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
African leaders plus Chinese collaborators.Its a team effort. By criticising China, nobody is overlooking the complicity of African leaders.

ORIJIN201:
African leaders are the problem. If another country with a better offer comes, the Chinese will be displaced just as they displaced western countries, and the cycle will continue. So what's the point of making the Chinese look evil? You think an average African can afford an iPhone? I remember how expensive Nokia phones were, many people couldn't afford it. I remember Pa Chukwudi coming to my house with recharge card he bought just to make use of my Dad's phone. I remember small business centers under umbrellas on streets where people would walk to in order to make per minute calls for #20 (you spend 1 sec, you pay same amount you would have if you spent a minute).
So what are we discussing?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Aidejay(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Justin is not a traditional Chinese name so the Justin yang guy is either Chinese american, Chinese Canadian or not from China at all so his opinion barely reflects that of the Chinese people. Don't forget china is a communist state I doubt the government and it's organizations make the choices for smart phone use and access easy and unlimited to the point where the Chinese have a diverse view of things like this. You think privacy is a concern in he world's most surveilled country where facial recognition and biometric access is used in basic transactions and human interaction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by ORIJIN201(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
EkunKekere:
African leaders plus Chinese collaborators.Its a team effort. By criticising China, nobody is overlooking the complicity of African leaders.

I can see you are now changing your tone. Hahahaha. Oga. Africa is a market. That is how the world works. The strong prey on the weak. The west are only crying and giving China a bad name due to the fact that they have lost Africa to Chinese. If it was the west, it would have been worse. What happened in Rwanda is still fresh. Rwanda had nothing, so the west watched the homicide go on and millions killed. Nobody is your friend. You are either the prey or the predator. African, especially Nigeria, isn't ready. Una never suffer reach. When una tire to suffer, una go reason development and growth. So for now, Na make una dey chop the crumbs una see and dey wait for eternal life Dem promise una inside poverty. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by EkunKekere: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
How have I changed my tone? If the world is a market as you say, then aren't there supposed to be some basic rules governing it? Why can't the Chinese play by those rules?

You seem very keen to shift attention to events that happened hundreds of years ago whilst ignoring the present disease afflicting you.

China doesn't need any help from the West when it comes to earning a bad name. They're very capable of doing that for themselves.

[img]https://images./7MPIk9oma4T9nRB4PPIsji.jpg[/img]

ORIJIN201:
I can see you are now changing your tone. Hahahaha. Oga. Africa is a market. That is how the world works. The strong prey on the weak. The west are only crying and giving China a bad name due to the fact that they have lost Africa to Chinese. If it was the west, it would have been worse. What happened in Rwanda is still fresh. Rwanda had nothing, so the west watched the homicide go on and millions killed. Nobody is your friend. You are either the prey or the predator. African, especially Nigeria, isn't ready. Una never suffer reach. When una tire to suffer, una go reason development and growth. So for now, Na make una dey chop the crumbs una see and dey wait for eternal life Dem promise una inside poverty. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by JeffreyLiaison(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
China is way of better than African countries, they help us produce budget devices they know we can afford, if there was no tecno, itel,infinix, oppo and the likes then we would still be using the Symbian so devices the same way we are still using 3G and ISP's are calling it 4G.
I like China because their current president does not tolerate corruption, so personally I don't believe the allegations by US that China is stealing data with their devices,it is just because China won us over from the west that trump was looking for a strategy to backlog them

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by stanley000: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
bottom line is your data isn't safe with either the USA nor the Chinese but with the long history of Chinese human rights abuse who would you rather entrust your data with??
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by mikool007(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
kingxsamz:
Summary abeg...
small 200 screenshots you cannot read grin grin grin
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
EkunKekere:

you just read propaganda from Western controlled media and come here to regurgitate the lies of your western masters. How exactly has China done wrong by lending money to African leaders? There're money lenders everywhere who have terms that are not favorable to borrowers do you call them exploiters? Did they beg you to come and borrow? Did anyone hold our hands when Chinese were making progress? The earlier you people realise nobody owes you anything the better for you.
The data you people rant about what use is your data sef? Do you have privacy? Even Mtn and banks sell your information, Facebook, Instagram and Google steal your data do you have privacy?
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by EkunKekere: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol. Just pure ignorance. Historians like Kenneth Dike, Jacob Ajayi etc who have chronicled African involvement in the transatlantic slave trade are Western controlled media?

So after constantly being at the bottom of nearly every human development index whether literacy, infant mortality, quality of life, quality of education, food security, Africans expect China to help them without getting something in return? So you're really dumb enough to think China is okay just because they're not from the West?

This type of ignorance deserves an award. grin

lilbest4:
you just read propaganda from Western controlled media and come here to regurgitate the lies of your western masters. How exactly has China done wrong by lending money to African leaders? There're money lenders everywhere who have terms that are not favorable to borrowers do you call them exploiters? Did they beg you to come and borrow? Did anyone hold our hands when Chinese were making progress? The earlier you people realise nobody owes you anything the better for you.
The data you people rant about what use is your data sef? Do you have privacy? Even Mtn and banks sell your information, Facebook, Instagram and Google steal your data do you have privacy?
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
EkunKekere:
Lol. Just pure ignorance. Historians like Kenneth Dike, Jacob Ajayi etc who have chronicled African involvement in the transatlantic slave trade are Western controlled media?

So after constantly being at the bottom of nearly every human development index whether literacy, infant mortality, quality of life, quality of education, food security, Africans expect China to help them without getting something in return? So you're really dumb enough to think China is okay just because they're not from the West?

This type of ignorance deserves an award. grin

so what are you saying?
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by PCRepairer: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by falcon01: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
urhm... hellllooooo all phones do that!
Re: My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple by ORIJIN201(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
lilbest4:
God bless you. I stopped responding to him. Ordinary bank, if you want to borrow money, you will think you asked for their balls. If you fail to pay, your collateral is gone. So what's my point?, No free money anywhere. No body is a messiah that will come and die for your sins. All the guy has been saying all boils down to bad African leaders. So he is just here showing off his inferiority complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download This Nokia Theme Made For Nigeria / Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini / How To Stop Someone Using My Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.