Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Women Will Always Ask If You Are Broke, Date Broke Girls:toke Makinwa Tells Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Will Always Ask If You Are Broke, Date Broke Girls:toke Makinwa Tells Guys (428 Views)

'I Go Love Ooo' - Toke Makinwa Tells Nkechi Blessing As She Gushes Over Lover / Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Will Always Ask If You Are Broke, Date Broke Girls:toke Makinwa Tells Guys by Linx1234: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Popular Media girl, Toke Makinwa has sent a memo to broke guys to stop complaining about girls who only date rich guys.

According to the author of “On Becoming”, no matter how much a lady likes money, there’s always a guy willing to meet her needs.

She went on to state that guys should use money girls as motivation to work hard

See her tweets here..........https://janefblog.com/9044-2women-will-always-ask-if-you-are-broke-date-broke-girls-toke-makinwa-tells-guys/

Re: Women Will Always Ask If You Are Broke, Date Broke Girls:toke Makinwa Tells Guys by BlessedNuel: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Women Will Always Ask If You Are Broke, Date Broke Girls:toke Makinwa Tells Guys by restore8(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
toke has bleached her sense away again

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Explains The Meaning Of Joro Read Through / Zlatan Ibile Gifts Speed Darlington A Brand New Iphone 11 In New York (video) / You’re Senseless, Rapper Vector Tells Music Producer, Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.