Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) (25697 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by victorian(f): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
money121:
2014 VS 2019
What Ever Blessings I have, Everything is from you YA ALLAH,
nothing is from me I THANK YOU, For all the things you have blessed me with...
Alhamudulilahi �
#HappyAnniversary
#IyawoAyyub
#HappyFamily
#OluwaNishola

I can recall 2014 that I posted my introduction anniversary here on Nairaland see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1903745/see-pictures-introduction-ceremony lot of positive and Negative comments from members, but Alhamudulilahi for today we are still alive to witness today!

Don't mind some Nigerians, they must have something bad to say about marriage , especially the male folks. If their male friends or colleagues or even strangers want to marry, they must use mouth scatter the groom head against marrying, while they quietly go and marry their own or they stay single with different babies here and there from different mothers, saying women are this, women are that.

Follow your heart, which you actually did and it's working for u and your wife.

God bless your home amen.

Both you and your wife will live well in complete peace, prosperity and harmony amen

A 24 years old Muslim guy wanted to marry a Christian lady, come and see negative comments. They are married now, it's going to 6years with 3kids, waxing stronger and better..

Enjoy your marriage jare.

6 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by kaziblake(f): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
Happy Anniversary

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by lilmax(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
not bad but shower your wife with more money

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Gracesofar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Congrats man, u did what someone like me is afraid of. I checked back at the 2012 post all I can say is lots of kids on nairaland. Am glad through it all Allah was sufficient for you. Congrats bro and you look more handsome than bachelorhood. Maybe I will think twice about marriage. You really lifted my spirit. Well he who finds a good wife finds a good thing regards to Hajia.

More so, what food as that woman been feeding you with? Your black is glittering bro

Cc money121

6 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Lonewolf98: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
lilmax:
I guess you didn't take a look at the pictures..they look fresher than when they first got married...I don't know him from Adam but I'm really happy for him.

8 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by explosiveskull(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
money121:
2014 VS 2019
Alhamudulilahi �
#HappyAnniversary
#IyawoAyyub
#HappyFamily
#OluwaNishola

I can recall 2014 that I posted my introduction anniversary here on Nairaland see here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1903745/see-pictures-introduction-ceremony lot of positive and Negative comments from members, but Alhamudulilahi for today we are still alive to witness today!

Una don born pikin?

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by lilmax(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lonewolf98:

I guess you didn't take a look at the pictures..they look fresher than when they first got married...I don't know him from Adam but I'm really happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by fatymore(f): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
money121:
2014 VS 2019
Alhamudulilahi �
#HappyAnniversary
#IyawoAyyub
#HappyFamily
#OluwaNishola

Ma sha Allah , I know you from SDK.

May Allah Continue to make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Authortee: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
May Allah bless your home bro. Cute babies very soon

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Phenomenal16(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
money121:
2014 VS 2019
Alhamudulilahi �
#HappyAnniversary
#IyawoAyyub
#HappyFamily
#OluwaNishola

.. May God continue to bless ur home... U guys are looking more beautiful n handsome........ Congratulations.. More years ahead

3 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Offpoint:
5 years no baby pictures in the photo, is your penís not functioning ni?

Alaye nack ha twins jor, nobi una ugly faces I wan dey see.

Happy 5 years Anni..., in another 5 years you'll be tired of it and there'll be no thread about it.

Allah already blessed the marriage with a boy and girl just want to keep my kids pics off the internet!

10 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
lilmax:
She's loaded already oooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
money121:
Some comments back then!
I wish those that make this comments back then can witness this!

Man! I've seen some of those comments... Good thing is, God does not need any of their permission to elevate you... Happy 5years anniversary... Thank God for una transformation...

7 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Gracesofar:
Congrats man, u did what someone like me is afraid of. I checked back at the 2012 post all I can say is lots of kids on nairaland. Am glad through it all Allah was sufficient for you. Congrats bro and you look more handsome than bachelorhood. Maybe I will think twice about marriage. You really lifted my spirit. Well he who finds a good wife finds a good thing regards to Hajia.

More so, what food as that woman been feeding you with? Your black is glittering bro

Cc money121

Go and marry first I will tell u the secret grin grin
Thanks brother mi I really appreciate
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by batlanroof1: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=Offpoint post=82228442]5 years no baby pictures in the photo, is your penís not functioning ni?

Happy 5 years Anni..., in another 5 years you'll be tired of it and there'll be no thread about it.

Is this the best you can say from your mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
explosiveskull:

Una don born pikin?

Yes a boy and girl!

4 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
fatymore:

Ma sha Allah , I know you from SDK.

May Allah Continue to make you happy.
Yes ooo Engr. Ayyub

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nigerian women are so disgusting! undecided
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by shamecurls(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
They have spent enough time together.

We will visit their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Funkybabee(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
your head dey there bro, you took care of her very well. happy wedding anniversary..

I hope some dudes her can emulate this...

4 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Offpoint:
5 years no baby pictures in the photo, is your penís not functioning ni?

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Offpoint: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
money121:

Allah already blessed the marriage with a boy and girl just want to keep my kids pics off the internet!
gringrin Congratulations fully now... Ignore the initials, no hard feelings.

More money to raise dem in ya pocket

Alsallamdimlahhi ( I don't know how you said In Jesus Name in Islam, so take that as IJN)

2 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Parkiz(f): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Alhamdulillah Robil Alameen
EVERYTHING that we are is because of Allah's Rahma
i thank God on your behalf Op

3 Likes

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Offpoint:

gringrin Congratulations fully now... Ignore the initials, no hard feelings.

More money to raise dem in ya pocket

Alsallamdimlahhi ( I don't know how you said In Jesus Name in Islam, so take that as IJN)
Funny man thanks so much bro!
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by money121(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
ahnie:

Congratulations op ..you both look good!
Happiness z all that matters.

Pls how did you do this...teach me pls!
What's that?
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by ahnie: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
money121:

What's that?
Kindly forget... thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Happy wedding anniversary my amiable and esteemed client. God bless you abundantly
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by GMbuharii: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olanipekun1:
omenka come here

when are you inviting us tongue kiss

That alarm blow

Lolsssssss grin
Re: Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) by crackhouse(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
U come mature pass your wife. Anybody that know u then in 2014 might not recognise you again. Your cheeks don swell up. Nice woman u have.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery / Is There Anything Wrong With A Wife Buying A Property In Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.